Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

D:

What happened?

*extra hugs*

Edit: Do they sell special swatters for Typo Fairies?

Edited by Fortune86

My car's clutch cable broke again on Friday when I went home.

Had to be towed back to my home town all the way from where I work.

In other words I had to pay R2000+ just to get my car home!

Yeah... Two weeks ago. This is the third cable that has broken now.

I'm so fed up and tired and cried the whole weekend and everything

Can you take it back to the people who fixed it last time? I mean, I don't know much about cars, but I'm sure clutch cables shouldn't break that quickly. There has to be a mistake somewhere.

I bet. This is not a good situation to keep finding yourself in. Were you ok? It didn't happen anywhere dangerous did it?

The guys who usually fixes my car said I should take it back to the place which replaced the first cable. I've already stopped by but I have to leave my car there. So now I'm waiting on someone who can go with me so that I at least have a ride back.

It broke next to the highway.

I left work at 3pm... I only got home at 7pm

Aw, Spirit. *Hugs* That is surely not right that it is breaking so much, especially just now after the recent fix.

Good morning, Fortune. I hope you had a better weekend than Spirit did!

Pretty quiet weekend here, except for going to my granddaughter's birthday party. A gathering of about 15 five-year-olds can hardly be considered quiet. At least they were outdoors. laugh.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and lots of tissue boxes*

I had planned to get here earlier, but found a really sad email in my inbox and got waylaid.

One of my favourite house sitting charges - Barry - had to be put down today for a health issue. sad.gif He'd moved to Canada a couple of years ago, so it's been a while since I'd seen him last (bar Facebook photos!).

Oh, great. Sad toppage, page 844.

Edited by Lagie

Good morning peeps!

D: Poor thing. I feel sorry for the owners too.

Spirit, I think you have the right of things when playing solo on Warframe. Ungrateful donkey butts the lot of them. dry.gif

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Was doing a survival mission this morning (Dark Sector on Mars) and was pretty much carrying my team mate. I don't mind that at all (even if they did have maxed out and much better gear), but it got to the 25 minute mark and I needed to leave. Besides my team mate and their Kubrow was dying faster than I could revive them. I got to extraction and waited. Reset the timer twice to give them more time, but I ended up leaving without them when I couldn't kill the oncoming Infested fast enough to get back out of range.

While I was just spending the points I had earned I got an angry message accusing me of kill stealing and then leaving early. Apparently I was supposed to spend another half an hour covering their backside because they normally did an hour. Dude died twice at seven minutes in.

What the actual fudge?

That's not really nice of the guy. I mean you did play a decent amount and you have a things to do as well. They can just except such things of you!

I don't really know what peeves me off more, being told off for leaving early or being accused of kill stealing. I mean, I sat and covered his back while he revived his Kubrow (which happened a lot) or used Rhino Stomp so I could revive him safely (which also happened a lot), so of course I racked up the kills. And if he stayed close enough to let me use my buff on him, he would have been able to do more damage too.

The *insertrudenamecursewordhere*.

Anyhoo, how are you doing today?

Just tell him he spend more time dying than doing anything... so whose at fault then!

I'm kinda good. Waiting to hear what the garage people say about my car!

How are you other than peeved?

I was too annoyed to message them back. xd.png

Will you hear today?

Generally kinda moody, I admit.

Lol... yeah just ignore them. You don't need to explain to them how silly they are!

I hope so. It's almost 1pm and I haven't heard anything yet!

Been moody since Friday. My mother was even afraid to let me braai on heritage day cause she didn't trust me with flames xd.png

The quick rant here has made me feel a bit better. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can see the idiocy.

lol I can understand that. I can get into a 'burn them all' mood at times.

It's always good to rant and someone is there for you to listen and agree xd.png

Big robot animals that do battle with each other. Have human pilots, but also have minds of their own.

Smaller dragon robots can fuse with them and power them up.

It was a TV show years ago.