Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*headdesks*

I read that as Picasso. xd.png

Just stay away from Klingons. And Borg. And Stormtro....wait, wrong franchise.

Funnily enough one of my photos is on the Klingon bridge tongue.gif And I traditionally get on very well with Klingons, what with my wild hair, beard and loud voice biggrin.gif

Hello again!

Welp, looks like the end of AdCap's Earth is definitely coming very soon. Got the last cash upgrade today, and even got the last Steam achievement - though earlier than I was supposed to... and then somehow reversed the progress for a bit because of an unlucky angel reset. Huh.

Well I also have a Mars megabuck to wait for!... considering it'll be ready after 2 months.

Also I just played Stanley Parable. Good stuff. Wish it would be a little longer though, the endings, secrets and humor were just excellent.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out canned foods*

I have battened down the hatches at my place, and started moving things inside at this one.

Keep your fingers crossed, please, that we don't get too much fallout from Hurricane Matthew.

I'm just below the M for 2 PM Thursday.

Have fun at the convention, Mr. Kestra!

I finally booked ten days away this morning, and realized belatedly I will have to carry my laptop with me as I'll be away over Halloween and I don't want to miss the Dragon Cave activities!

Hehehe. Geico now has an ad where the gecko is in Bristol which is on the border of Virginia and Tennessee. He's standing in the middle of the road and stepping from foot to foot saying. "Now I'm in Virginia. Now I'm in Tennessee." I did the same when I was there! xd.png

Edited by Lagie

Lagie, that reminds me of a picture I took a few years ago when we were on vacation. That is my hubby standing with one foot in Kentucky and one in Virginia at the Cumberland Gap. laugh.gif

I do hope that you will be safe from Matthew. Sounds like a really nasty storm.

Spirit!

*snuggles*

Utterly ashamed. Got knocked down 16 times in one mission this morning. T-T

Don't ask me what I was doing because I don't know. I'd get revived only to get gunned down within a minute. It's been a while since I failed that hard lol.

Lol... was it a difficult mission? Or just a high level one!

No! That's the worst part!

It was a 10 round Grineer defence with lvl 17-25 enemies. I can normally smack those suckers out on my own, but today even with the help of three other people I just couldn't do it.

Oh the shame.

Edit: You are not helping, Typo Fairy.

Edited by Fortune86

I can't even handle level 8 of those kinds of missions.

Yeah I struggled with low level missions until I maxed everything out and got some semi-decent mods. That tends to be luck of the draw though (unless you spend money).

Well that is going to take forever from my side then!