Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Sorry! You weren't scaring me, I was just trying to catch up on your earlier posts, got lost in tumblr, and then had to run out for a bit. I actually rather like the dragon idea. I could use one of those sometimes, if only for the purpose of covering a long distance in a short time! And if it could actually breathe flames sometimes, well . . . that could be useful!

Oh phew. You had us worried there Purple. Spirit and I were just thinking something was wrong with us.

All we want is to be loved. And world domination. Mostly love. But mostly world domination.

*Snugs Fortune and Spirit!* I can help some with the love -- world domination is harder. wink.gif

Just came back from spending waaaaaay too much on birthday gifts for my granddaughter! Books, though. Books are good -- right?

Wow. Great work, Spirit!

Hey, a lot of people forget about secondary powers. Say you wished for the power to shoot fireballs from your hands. You also want to be fireproof, otherwise you'd burn your own fingers.

Kind of like him: http://dragcave.net/view/g8keK ? xd.png (description...)

Books are awesome! Good choice, purplehaze!

Good evening, CPA! B0

*sets out hot buttered popcorn*

Enjoy!

Edited by Lagie

Hey guys whats up? Im trying to get used to this whole one handed thing since I just got a arm cast tonight because I broke my right arm last Friday.

Good morning everyone!

Ouchies... that sounds rather painful Spotted! Hope it heals well!

@Purple: Yes books are always good happy.gif

Morning peeps!

Oh no Spotted! I can sympathise. When I was a child both of my wrists were fractured. It's no fun at all.

*cuddles for Chico*

Edited by Fortune86

A bit annoyed. Everything advert I do I just get annoyed with. dry.gif And I'm annoyed with myself for getting annoyed at these things xd.png

Yeah. I was perfectly happy this morning. Then I got to work and received the first email. Instantly annoyed!

It's one of those sort of days?

One of those weeks... dry.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Hope your arm heals soon, Spottedleaf!

Good morrning everyone!

My laptop is annoying me. The "r" key keeps rrepeating and then spellcheck goes crrazy and I have to go back and fix things. laugh.gif

Doing things one-handed can be harrd, Spotted, but you'll learrn all kinds of tricks. Which arrm did you break -- the dominant one, orr the otherr? Hope it isn't too painful.

Sounds like everyone needs something yummy this morning.

*Sets out donuts, crroisants and assorted hot beverages*

ninja.gif by Lagie, so now we have lots of trreats!

Edited by purplehaze

*helps herself to a croissant and a hot beverage*

Thanks, purplehaze! It's a tad early in my morning for brownies. xd.png

Yourr double rr's arre rrather amusing! tongue.gif