Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

But . . . I thought you were herre when I posted! Doesn't that count?

Hello there.

Wow, our school schedule seems to get worse at the end of the week with Saturday being the absolute worst.

Also just played a really great TF2 match. A Dustbowl pubstomp. How did we even manage to defend that last point(edit: just remembered we still lost it, but we defended it for a whole 10 minutes or so), I have no idea, but that was really fun. I even got 9 kills in a single life and performed pretty great overall. Destroying enemy nests with a few grenades is just so awesome.

And then when it came to capping the third point we got spawncamped and failed horribly, yay.

Edited by anhud

You have school on a Saturday, anhud? Where are you? huh.gif

That does make things a bit tricky, Spottedleaf.

My school only goes from Monday- Friday.

I'm a little mad because my sister threw something at me while I had my cast off and it hit my arm. It did not feel good on it.

You have school on a Saturday, anhud? Where are you?  huh.gif

Saint-Petersburg. Had school on Saturdays since like 7th grade, even before I changed school. Actually almost everyone I know has school/university on Saturdays, but looks like I'm the only one having 7 lessons(ending at 8th actually) this day. And then coming home takes 40 minutes or so.

upd:

Hey, just noticed I can enable monetiztion on my Youtube channel.

Wonder if I'll ever get a single cent!

Edited by anhud

You have a YouTube channel? So do I! If you give me your channel i will go look you up.

Nah, it's in Russian mostly, so I don't think there's a point to do that.

Maybeee I should go make some English subtitles though...

edit: also it seems for proper monetiztion I need some stuff about AdSense and there's something with me having to be over 18 to use it and a lot of other things I guess so I think that's pretty much useless especially when I haven't ever gained 1000 views on a single video.

Edited by anhud

I have monetization but i would only be getting about 4 US $ lol

Well, better than nothing anyway.

Saint-Petersburg. Had school on Saturdays since like 7th grade, even before I changed school. Actually almost everyone I know has school/university on Saturdays, but looks like I'm the only one having 7 lessons(ending at 8th actually) this day. And then coming home takes 40 minutes or so.

That's a lot for one day! I had school on Saturdays while I was an exchange student in Germany but classes finished at 1 p.m.

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out assorted nuts*

No, not the kind we get shopping at our shop! tongue.gif

I hope everyone's having a good day.

Hey CPAers! Long time no see!

Lagie, I'm having a great day so far, I've spent my day chilling at home and catching up with old friends ^-^

Hi, Clya!

That sounds like a good day! smile.gif

We've had a very rainy one today.

Mine? tongue.gif(No, not really... mine's just passed.)

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out hot chocolate with marshmallows*

Yes, I know it's a tad early, seasonally, but it's been rainy and stormy here pretty much all day and hot chocolate just seemed to fit. It has been a good day to stay put, read, and sleep!

Has everyone collected their new eggs?

I think I have too many eggs.

But they'll be a nice addition to my meme lineage.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

....I like blanked out there for a second and for some reason thought you were talking about easter eggs :'D

Just got back on the internet, been off it for a few days. Pretty soon I'll be gone for about a week since I won't be bringing my stuff on my trip. uwu

But I'll take that hot cocoa (even if I'm in Hawaii and don't really need it cuz it's so hot)

It feels like Hawaii here even though I'm in Tennessee because it's almost October its 6:00 PM and its still over 90°F outside

ewww, ouch........I actually don't know how hot it is here, but it's probably pretty close.

at least I have air conditioning uwu

Upset... Stressed... Annoyed. All the bad things

How are you?