Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Thanks, Mr. Kestra. We had virtually no effect from it here in Nassau. The southern islands were hammered and will take a long time to rebuild.

I hope your night shifts go well.

Fat and fluffy, and often feathers, to which I'm allergic. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Lagie

Fat and fluffy, and often feathers, to which I'm allergic.  rolleyes.gif

That, too! Although I handle feathers better than I did when I was a kid.

Edited by purplehaze

Am I the only one that starts writing something and while I'm writing I'm also thinking about something else and then suddenly I start writing down what I'm thinking in my head

Uuuuuhhgh. I was right, I didn't get almost any sleep last night. Or that's at least how it feels. The others were so noisy. ( ´ A ` ) And there was that mysterious switching light (not so bright, but just noticeable) in the hotel room which I stared at for way too long.

Anyways, morning, people! I hope you slept better than me.

Hello peeps.

I'm going to beg for good thoughts today. We've had to take Oliver back to the vet.

Cool my friend invited me to go the the Star Wars midnight screening smile.gif Never been to a midnight screening before.

EDIT: Hi Fort o/

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I slept fine, Katt, till the dogs started roughhousing in the living room at 6 a.m.

Sorry to hear you had a difficult night after all.

*sends good thoughts out for Oliver* I hope he's okay, Fortune.

Enjoy your screening, Marcus!

It's very windy here again today.

*snugs back and refills the brownie stock*

Sounds like you're going to need them today.

At least with all this wind, there's been very little rain. The southern islands here don't need any more water for a very long time (unless it's drinking water).

It's not gonna be for a while Lagie. Star wars doesn't come out until shortly after my birthday (I think)

Well, then, hope you survive the wait!

Justin Trudeau won the Canadian election!

Fortune, I hope Oliver will be okay. *sends healing vibes*

Sorry you didn't sleep well, Katt. Hmmm, mysterious light?

Marcus, a midnight showing should be fun. I've never gone, but my kids have.

Did you know that today is Information Overload Awareness Day? Just a trivial piece of information to add to your overload. wink.gif

Hubby and I are heading out in an hour or so for a 3 day trip. We hope to see some pretty fall leaves in the mountains. It is late for that, but the leaves have been late to color here, so I am hoping the same is true there. We will have a good relaxing time anyway.

Hubby and I are heading out in an hour or so for a 3 day trip. We hope to see some pretty fall leaves in the mountains. It is late for that, but the leaves have been late to color here, so I am hoping the same is true there. We will have a good relaxing time anyway.

Have fun out looking at the leaves, I love too take a drive along the Blue Ridge Mountains this time of year...

user posted image

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

And I think the mid-ear infection of last time is returning as well T.T

Well that sucks D:

We might be moving into our new office tomorrow. I hope I get a good spot, otherwise my DC time and internet will be severely limited!

Sorry you didn't sleep well, Katt. Hmmm, mysterious light?

It's okay for now, I'm not too tired anymore. Luckily. n v n

And about the mysterious light, it was just some rectangle-shaped light in the ceiling, that was there for at least two seconds and then disappeared for a while. It was like switching, but it did also go completely off for a while. It's a shame I didn't get to examine the source of that light, though. >o>

Hi everyone!

God the bats are really makin a racket right now... and I'm hungry but its nearly time for me to go to bed sad.gif

Hi there Cotton!

Hi there MP!

Oh my! Fortune I'm so sorry to hear! What are you going to do now?

There isn't really anything we can do. The vet says it's inoperable and if we left it he'd just starve to death. My mom is going round so Oliver has someone with him when he goes to sleep.

Thanks Spirit, MP.

I really want to have a cry but I can't because there are so many people here.