Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Just what I needed after a night shift, pictures of things I'm scared of. No sleep for me.

*leaves hugs and mooches for the CPA Ladies*

*is hugged and mooched*

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*brushes away the dust, then sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

That would probably scare too many people off, MP.

Hi Lagie!

Oh no I just noticed that my vacation ends soon. Gotta visit that 'haunted' graveyard before going back to school!

I'm afraid I wasn't around when my movie first came out. I just got back from the theater. It is after midnight and I have school tomorrow so I guess I should go now. I'll get on tomorrow

Yep that came out in the 1980's, so did you enjoy the movie Spottedleaf?...

I should really be working... Instead I'm playing with a one year old xd.png

Dor!! >u>

How have you been? ~

[RANT]Stressed, mostly. Have to read back through my Mafia game several times to reexamine several players.

The Mafia game is 17 pages long.

Each page has 40 posts.

I've got 7 people to analyze.

That's at least 4,760 posts to analyze by midnight Friday (about a day and a half my time)

This will be so very fun.

Except not.[/RANT]

[RANT]Stressed, mostly. Have to read back through my Mafia game several times to reexamine several players.

The Mafia game is 17 pages long.

Each page has 40 posts.

I've got 7 people to analyze.

That's at least 4,760 posts to analyze by midnight Friday (about a day and a half my time)

This will be so very fun.

Except not.[/RANT]

Oh no, that does sound stressful. oAo 4760 posts sounds like a lot of work, so I understand why you're stressed.

Oh no, that does sound stressful. oAo 4760 posts sounds like a lot of work, so I understand why you're stressed.

I'll be fine. happy.gif How's you?

I'll be fine. happy.gif How's you?

Oh I'm glad you will. n v n

Mostly good, especially when I apparently got away for not cleaning my room today. No one had even gone into my room today, which is good, since I'm always afraid of someone seeing my recent writings. And sketches. u v u" I am embarrassing.

Oh I'm glad you will. n v n

Mostly good, especially when I apparently got away for not cleaning my room today. No one had even gone into my room today, which is good, since I'm always afraid of someone seeing my recent writings. And sketches. u v u" I am embarrassing.

Pssh, no. It's normal to be nervous about your arty stuff. You don't have to be embarrassed.

Unless it's yaoi then you should definitely be embarrassed.

Pssh, no. It's normal to be nervous about your arty stuff. You don't have to be embarrassed.

Unless it's yaoi then you should definitely be embarrassed.

In that case, good. >u>

I have to admit there's that too, but only sometimes.

Yep that came out in the 1980's, so did you enjoy the movie Spottedleaf?...

Yeah it was a really good movie. Both of them. I have all 3 at home but its more fun watching in theaters. Plus is was a one time thing. At the end of the 2nd one it showed previews of the 3rd one and it said coming in 1990 lol

Hurgghhhh, laundry is taking so lonnng

I feel the same way about cleaning my room. oAo The way to reduce the time of cleaning is motivation. Which I don't really have.

I feel the same way about cleaning my room. oAo The way to reduce the time of cleaning is motivation. Which I don't really have.

Nah, it's that the dryer is really slow.

And I'm lazy.

But mostly the dryer.

Nah, it's that the dryer is really slow.

And I'm lazy.

But mostly the dryer.

Slow sounds irritating in a way. u o u

So I found an orca whale plush in a store earlier today and immediately bought it. I will cherish him forever.

Slow sounds irritating in a way. u o u

So I found an orca whale plush in a store earlier today and immediately bought it. I will cherish him forever.

Ooh, got a picture? Orcas are adorable. :3

Also avatar change yayyyyy

Ooh, got a picture? Orcas are adorable. :3

Absolutely! :3c Every time I see something related to orcas, I get the mighty need.

The lightning looks very weird here though, since my phone likes to act all weird today. Why is there so much shadow on the left.

user posted image

Yeah it was a really good movie. Both of them. I have all 3 at home but its more fun watching in theaters. Plus is was a one time thing. At the end of the 2nd one it showed previews of the 3rd one and it said coming in 1990 lol

Glad that you enjoy it, yep the first one came out back when I was still in high school, I've always like time travel movies onE of my favorite was The Final Count Down, I love the dog fight scene. F-14 Tomcats vs Japanese Zeros, guess who won that fight...laugh.gif

Hi Katt...

Edited by Darien