Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Bugger them!

CRY!

Or do what I do... got to the bathroom!

Today is visit day with my sisters as well as their birthday celebration.

Aaaaaand my parents are fighting.

I just hope they clear it up before visit time.

@Fortune, I'm really sorry to hear about Oliver. ;;

I bought Pokemon X today, and ended up playing it for almost three hours right away. There's already one thing I don't like in that game, though - roller skates are kinda difficult to control.

Hi Dor!

Fighting shouldn't be done during someone's birthday, so I also hope they'll get things straight. >o>

Edited by CottonKatt

I bought Pokemon X today, and ended up playing it for almost three hours right away. There's already one thing I don't like in that game, though - roller skates are kinda difficult to control.

I logged 999:99 hours on my copy of Y, whoops. rolleyes.gif But keep in mind that I bought it at midnight the day of its release. xd.png

Anyway, I'm listening to the OST of the first Ratchet & Clank game, which I haven't heard since I was like 9 years old and played the game religiously, and so I'm getting hit with a blast of nostalgia.

Also, for some reason the music is actually kind of reminding me of the Dangan Ronpa OST? Now I'm gonna have to go and listen to that again haha.

I logged 999:99 hours on my copy of Y, whoops. rolleyes.gif But keep in mind that I bought it at midnight the day of its release. xd.png

Woah, that's impressive. (◕ヮ◕) Well, about two years have passed since its release, so it's perfectly understandable as Pokemon is quite addictive!

Woah, that's impressive. (◕ヮ◕) Well, about two years have passed since its release, so it's perfectly understandable as Pokemon is quite addictive!

Probably...about 400 hours of that is all shiny hunting (mostly Friend Safari, but some Radar mixed in too). I did a lot of FS hunting before 1/512 odds got too easy/boring and I moved on to full-odds in the older games (1/8192 odds are much more fun)!

I sincerely suggest that anyone who shiny hunts try out full-odds, because while it takes more patience, the reward of finally getting one afterwards is /so much better/. I've got...21 full-odds shinies now? The last one was an uncatchable Pooch on Sapphire though, when I was double-SRing for Mudkip.

Hello peeps.

I'm going to beg for good thoughts today. We've had to take Oliver back to the vet.

*mooches* I'm sorry to hear about Oliver. I hope you rest well this evening and have the sleep - and cry - that you need. My thoughts are with you all.

Edited by Kestra15

Probably...about 400 hours of that is all shiny hunting (mostly Friend Safari, but some Radar mixed in too). I did a lot of FS hunting before 1/512 odds got too easy/boring and I moved on to full-odds in the older games (1/8192 odds are much more fun)!

Shiny hunting sounds like something, and I've actually tried it once without knowing how to enlarge the odds. And without knowing what breaks the chain. It does take much patience, and that might be the main reason why I don't have many shinies myself. Just one, actually - shiny Heatran I 'accidentally' found in the cave thingy where Heatran is found, but man, my friend was almost acting crazy because of it. blink.gif

Aww, Fortune. Sorry to hear about Oliver. sad.gif *huggles* Crying's fine.

Good afternoon, CPA.

The electricity guy finally showed up today. Do you think any if the doofuses at work bothered to come and find me in the thrift shop to let me know? So the electricity guy left...

Toppage, 359. cool.gif

There will be no more deleting.

Hi, Dor! How goes your day?

Hi Lagie!

Dor!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *Pounces*

I feel like I should go to sleep soon, my neck starts to hurt. Ow.

Hi, Katt! Hope your neck feels better soon.

It's Chopped evening, and this is one of my favourite episodes now.

Tonight is also "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"! smile.gif

Good night, Katt! Sleep well.

*wipes eyes* That amazing episode always makes me cry.

We gotta go back Dorcha!

'Where?'

Back to the - oh wait it's today... damn today sucks!

In other news Aussie police are taking it real seriously

I wonder what is up with my friend. He texted me a while ago and said that he didn't feel like talking. I asked him if something was wrong and he said yes and that he doesnt want to talk about it. I'm trying to think of possibilities that it could be.

Sometimes it's better to not hurt your head wondering that kind of thing!

I love the Hallowe'en and the Christmas Charlie Brown specials; the others, not so much.

ello, how is everyone today?

amazing how being off the computer one day makes me forget what I was doing the last time I was on =_=