Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I have two, and they don't like it either. Especially Alma doesn't, every time someone starts to vacuum, Alma rushes as far away from the vacuum as possible and starts to meow so loud it sounds like she's in trouble or something. o:

When I was little we had an old black tomcat that would fight the vacuum, very time you would try too use it he would go after it...

Ive had one of my cats since I was about 1 year old. He was found as a stray at 6 weeks old. His name is Elvis he is black and white and nearly 10 years old now.

I've never had a cat. Never had a pet until 6th grade and the only reason why we got one was because I needed an animal for my science project.

cool. we never got a pet because my parents were worried we wouldn't be responsible enough and they worked full time so they usually got home late. we currently have two dogs though; they are to replace me and my siblings XP yay empty nest syndrome

oh wow o:

what does your dad do, if you don't mind me asking?

would like to work from home that sounds awesome

*is a homebody*

Good morning everyone!

Won't be able to post much the next couple of weeks. Month end has started early for me this time!

*snuggles*

Good good ^-^

What's happening in Rapture? I don't think I'll be able to make an actual post today, but I might be able to start planning one.

Good morning to everyone!

I feel great, we're leaving to the spa-hotel-place in a couple of hours. Swimming pools and water slide, here I come! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Woohoo! I finally bred Lagie a CPA egg!

If anyone wants to be placed on the Lineage list, please let me know. I'm taking five names at a time smile.gif

Woohoo! I finally bred Lagie a CPA egg!

If anyone wants to be placed on the Lineage list, please let me know. I'm taking five names at a time smile.gif

Awesome! Congrats!

I'd like to be on the list too. smile.gif

*Is pounced* Hi Dor! >u>

Oh it's really early then, it's about 12pm around here. I'm already awake however, I would still be sleeping in some cases.

I think I'm getting a cold T.T Or its just a really bad hay fever attack T.T

I've put you down too Cotton.

Thanks! n v n

Also, I'll be leaving now, so I won't be on for a while. If the hotel has wi-fi, I could come here in the evening.

Bye! ~

What's happening in Rapture? I don't think I'll be able to make an actual post today, but I might be able to start planning one.

I have no idea. I haven't had any energy to read RP's!

Bye Cotton! Enjoy!

Hi there Dor!