Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I'm absolutely ready for Halloween (even though it isn't actually even celebrated here; but hey, they sell those decorations in stores, so that kind of counts too), the panda suit I bought is perfect for this. biggrin.gif

I think I am going to go trick or treatng this year because Saturday is a good night for it and I havent been able to go in the past couple years because of weather. Also I dont think I would be at the age that would be considered 'to old' yet.

Oh man, I wish trick or treating was a traditionality (or something like that) around here too, I'd absolutely take part in it.

You're never too old for free candy! biggrin.gif That's how I like to think.

Katt, that is a very nice picture. I wish I could art like that!

Spotted, I don't think you are too old for trick or treat. I love to see people coming to my door all dressed up in costumes. The ones that irritate me are the older teenagers who can't even bother to dress up, but come around holding out a pillowcase for candy!!

I love Halloween, wish I could still go out trick or treating...

Katt, that is a very nice picture. I wish I could art like that!

Thanks a bunch! :3c Even though that one isn't the best I could do, sometimes just casually doodling something is nice.

@Darien: If trick or treating wouldn't be an option, then we should just host a huge Halloween party with lots of candy to share with everyone! (^▽^)

Yeee, I love parties! Halloween parties are a rare thing here tho, almost no one celebrates Halloween here. Weird thing that shops do still sell Halloween stuffs. Well, I won't complain about that, skeleton party with candies all the way happy.gif

Pandaman (which means me) will try and host a party this year! (≧◡≦) Which is very soon!

Whoa, that's cool! Will there be many people ~~

Also skeleton suits are cool, I'd like to also have one c8

It's black and white. Idk if my mom would let me go by myself or not but I think I'm the only one considered young enough to go trick or treating. My sisters are 18 and 22. I'm 11

I have a skeleton suit

Awesome! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

I have a panda jumpsuit, and it's fabulous. I sure as heck am going to go outside while wearing it when it's the 31st of October. And I'm surely going to bring my friend too. Not sure whether she'll have fun or be ashamed!

Whoa, that's cool! Will there be many people ~~

Not really, as it's more like a plan I probably end up not-doing. u v u"

@Darien: If trick or treating wouldn't be an option, then we should just host a huge Halloween party with lots of candy to share with everyone! (^▽^)

That would a lot of fun... laugh.gif

That would a lot of fun... laugh.gif

I know right, that's why it'd be great if it happened. ( ´ ▽ ` ) It would be the most awesome party ever. CPA Halloween party.

Woah, sounds awesome. :3c

I can remember some Halloween parties too, but I always was the one who hosted them. Many of my friends (and my brother's friends too) came there and had fun. Good times.

I was pretty young but it was still fun. Lots of dry ice and fog machines.

Note to futureself: never hold a cat while a vacuum cleaner is near and running. I just did that without thinking. It didn't end well.

Note to futureself: never hold a cat while a vacuum cleaner is near and running. I just did that without thinking. It didn't end well.

Oh. OUCH!

I know right, that's why it'd be great if it happened. ( ´ ▽ ` ) It would be the most awesome party ever. CPA Halloween party.

That would be so fun...

Yeah and the cat hardly scratches me either. I guess he was just scared of the noise.

That's pretty much what my cat does too. o: She's really docile and kind, but whenever she hears the vacuum, she rushes out of the room as fast as possible. Even if someone is holding her.

Vacuums seem to be universally frightening for cats and the old flight or fight thing kicks in. If you try to hold them back they will fight to get loose. It is a survival thing in their minds. So even a very gentle kitty can become a tiger! laugh.gif

I can guess, I've heard stuff biggrin.gif

I wish I had a cat too. But it's impossible to keep such thing in my house or in my parents house :/

Maybe someday!