Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Oh golly, I had a great time in the swimming pool. :3c The water slide was also as awesome as I remembered! Aww yiss.

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out bowls of pasta with assorted sauces*

This house had no internet for two days. That's even worse than being in a house that has none to begin with. tongue.gif

Hmm. 347 white dragons here. xd.png

I'm debating whether to take part in Hallowe'en at this house this year. I don't know how many kids there are in this neighbourhood and if they even go out any more.

If Dor has "toppage" in a post, why is that post at the BOTTOM of page 354?

Do we still have childish people around here deliberately deleting posts??? blink.gif

*noms some pasta!* Thanks Lagie!

I don't know who deleted a post, but I witnessed Dor having toppage, so someone must have.

Pasta was yummy. smile.gif That was my real life lunch. xd.png

Water slides are fun, Katt. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Thanks for the confirmation, purplehaze, and well done in topping again, Dor!

Water slides are fun, Katt. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Absolutely! It was even better when it started to get dark and the inside of the slide got really dark too. It was so awesome I'll surely go there again tomorrow. n v n

I wonder how the night in the hotel will go, though.

It's just that I'm not all that used to sleep in the same room as someone else, let alone with three other people. u v u" I already think I won't be sleeping too well tonight.

Ah. Yes, that could be problematic. You might surprise yourself, though!

Sleeping in is a good thing. I haven't been able to here as the dogs wake up too early.

*nods in agreement* The pitbull still hasn't adapted to my schedule. I've had to mop far too many times in the past week and some. rolleyes.gif

Voting up for the DC Photo Contest! There are some really nice entries this time if you'd like to go and vote.

(And no, I don't expect you to vote for mine; I expect you to vote for your favourite!)

Oh no, it'd be great if it learned the right schedule soon. ÓuO

I've already voted! Cool photos once again.

I've voted as well. I always prefer it when there are a lot of votes!

He'll probably sort it out just in time for his dad to get home. wink.gif

It's just that I'm not all that used to sleep in the same room as someone else, let alone with three other people. u v u" I already think I won't be sleeping too well tonight.

I always have trouble sleeping in a hotel room even if I am all by myself in the room. blink.gif

I'm so used to sleeping in other beds that hotels don't faze me at all.

I just move in and set up my stuff as if I were out house sitting.

One maid at one hotel where I stayed said she'd never seen anyone live so neatly in a hotel room before. xd.png

I always prefer it when there are a lot of votes!

Me too!

@Purplehaze: I know right, any bed that isn't yours feels weird. o: Well, in my opinion sleepovers in friends' houses are an exception, though.

I'm so used to sleeping in other beds that hotels don't faze me at all.

Its the same with me, I can sleep any were...

Would the person who keeps deleting posts from this thread, please stop doing so?!?

Nevermind, I know who you are.

I carry my pillows with me from house to house, so at least part of what I'm sleeping with is familiar. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lagie

oh wow o:

what does your dad do, if you don't mind me asking?

would like to work from home that sounds awesome

*is a homebody*

He works with a title source company.

I am getting frustrated with itunes here >.<

It would be nice to work from home! smile.gif Though I'd probably be distracted by being home. xd.png

I bet he gets lonely here by himself though. Most of the time when he's here working my sisters and I are at school and my mom is at her office.

Some people work better when alone. I am much more productive when there aren't people at the next desk at work.

I carry my pillows with me from house to house, so at least part of what I'm sleeping with is familiar. biggrin.gif

I have a special pillow that I carry with me when I ride the GH bus...

Edited by Darien

I'm debating whether to take part in Hallowe'en at this house this year. I don't know how many kids there are in this neighbourhood and if they even go out any more.

I've decided to go to the first aid Hallowe'en social - running through five mazes in the middle of the woods trying not to get chased down by zombies. And I'll be fancy-dressing as a ghoul myself, so interesting to see who will chase who tongue.gif

Glad to see you're well after the hurricane Lagie smile.gif

Night shifts this week, so currently trying to keep awake overnight while at the same time not making so much noise I wake Lover up, since she's on a day schedule like a normal person. Eventually I'll move out of this studio flat...

And I thought I was the only one that took my pillow when I leave home! xd.png I like a very thin pillow and find that fat and fluffy is the standard in most hotels.