Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I'm just concerned for my friend. It had to be something after school because my sister gave him a ride home today when she came to pick me up and he seemed fine then. Also we were texting on and off at school. (Yeah I text at school sometimes tongue.gif)

So...anyone here like warriors? I'm modding a rp site for them but I don't have enough peeps so w can't start. Deputy posistions and medicine cats are all open still.

I'm just concerned for my friend. It had to be something after school because my sister gave him a ride home today when she came to pick me up and he seemed fine then. Also we were texting on and off at school. (Yeah I text at school sometimes tongue.gif)

pfff, that's cute how you make it sound like a bad thing =w=

@MP: omg, that tree is just beautiful *o*

I know! They're all over the place and they look amazing biggrin.gif When I get a house of my own I want one, or at least want to be able to see one... They're like australias Sakura trees.

God I love Jacarands, they're so lovely biggrin.gif

user posted image

^This is one thing that I miss a lot!

Up in Pretoria we were surrounded by them... here in the Cape nothing sad.gif

Hey Spirit smile.gif

Yeah they're wonderful, right now half of them are like that and the other half are only barely covered.

Hey there MP!

I use to love when the flowers fell off and you walk on them they made that popping sound and made your feet purple xd.png

Has anyone ever crossed their eyes to make two similar images or words to merge together and make it look 3D... my eyes hurt.

Hey fort o/

FORTUNE!

*big huggles*

How are you holding up?

You mean those hidden 3D images MP?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I'm feeling a lot better today. Had a bit of a cry when I got home and had a bit of a moment when I automatically tried to fill Oliver's dish, but I'm okay now.

*mooches Fort and snugs Spirit* I have to go to bed. During sunlight hours. But I wanted to say hi before I crawled off.

KESTRA!

*huggles*

Sleep well!

*huggles Fortune*

Well Oliver had a long good life! He is in a better place now!

Yeah. He was at least 14 years old (not 100% sure because he was a rescue cat), so that's about 80 in cat years.

That he had happy.gif Everyone who met Ollie wanted to keep him. Kind of nice considering he was found in an abandoned pub with no food or water.

My cat is quite long lived :/ She got shot, she was stuck in a garage for two weeks. I think she's 17 this year and she seems fine.

Well I hope she continues to stay healthy MP.

Our problem is that many of our animals are around the same age, so we're all dreading losing another one soon.

We had 1 old dog with a mystery age. The cat, then a dog about 3 years younger than the cat (who got a brain tumour 2 years ago). A dog about 4 years younger than her (paralysis tick 3-4 years ago) and now we have a dog who isn't even 1 year :/

Oh wow my house just filled with the smell of brunt toffee :/ Mums making fudge.

I'm begging my mum for a new dog but she isn't in the mood for a puppy and teaching them. Especially seeing that I'm away during the week!