Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

So...anyone here like warriors? I'm modding a rp site for them but I don't have enough peeps so w can't start. Deputy posistions and medicine cats are all open still.

I'm a warriors fan! Recognize the name?

Today is the day that Marty McFly went to the future. Happy back to the Future day every one! Tonight at 7 PM my dad is taking me and my sister to the movies so we can watch BTTF part 1 and 2 back to back on the big screen. we have all 3 of them at home but it more fun to watch in theaters.

http://istodaythedaymartymcflyarriveswhenh...othefuture.com/

I've read some of the Warriors books too, but it's been a while since I last read one. Maybe over two years. Which isn't just a while.

Wow what activities again, here I am, awake at 1am watching a quite inappropriate, old anime. It does remind me about last summer, when I first got familiar with those episodes...

Why would you be too old for them? huh.gif I'd think she should be happy you've found books you enjoy. Enjoy the movie tonight, Spotted!

Busy day at the thrift shop today. It's better like that - time seems to go by faster.

Today is the day that Marty McFly went to the future. Happy back to the Future day every one! Tonight at 7 PM my dad is taking me and my sister to the movies so we can watch BTTF part 1 and 2 back to back on the big screen. we have all 3 of them at home but it more fun to watch in theaters.

http://istodaythedaymartymcflyarriveswhenh...othefuture.com/

Yep its Back To The Future dAY. I remember seeing the movie when it first came out!...

Back to the Future day is finally here

I'm afraid I wasn't around when my movie first came out. I just got back from the theater. It is after midnight and I have school tomorrow so I guess I should go now. I'll get on tomorrow

Just what I needed after a night shift, pictures of things I'm scared of. No sleep for me.

*leaves hugs and mooches for the CPA Ladies*

*picks up a Kestra mooche, leaves one of her own*

Hey peeps.

Yeah I think I might be avoiding CPA if people are going to start spamming bugs.

That's why I didn't continue posting yesterday xd.png

*huggles Fortune*

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Well if we have to leave we'll just make up our own CPA. With cake. And bishies.

What is bishies?!

Is it fishies in the bush or something?

Yep yep.

I'll have to let you take care of them though. I know nothing about fish xd.png

Oh. Um. Maybe we should stick to goldfish for a bit then? I can handle them. Oh and Koi Carp.

And bishies.

Take me with you! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Oh I almost asked if I could be one, as I ended up forgetting that I am not a guy. oAo

Yeah Dor some of us have a really big fear of spiders and would really appreciate if you could link the images rather then showing them.

Goodbye CPA! This is temporary farewell!

*grabs hat, coat and scarf*

I will be hiding out in the RP section, or perhaps describing dragons, but wherever I will be, it will be far away from bugs.

*blasts a hole in the wall and walks off into the sunset*

I wonder if someone could convince TJ to have animated spiders crawling over DC for the week till halloween...