Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Your picture reminds me of Link from LoZ for some reason. Probably the hat.

Also I just looked through my oldest dragons and I feel kinda nostalgic even though it was only two years. I can remember how I felt when I named my dragons, even the old ones. If you can find the two dragons with descriptions you can find my oldest dragons. Good luck.

pfff, wow, I can kind of see it too now....but yeah, that would not have been my first thought =w=

it's always interesting to think back on when you first started. the atmosphere and the intrigue were so different then.

Hi Kat! Aren't foggy self portraits always labelled the most creative works of an artist biggrin.gif

Hi Spotted! Vacuum should really wake your dad up, I could never sleep if someone was vacuuming in the same room ~~

It worked smile.gif My friend just left my house.

Killed 5 of my dragons, now ready 4 undeddy.

Self-portraits are good.

I still have no idea what I'm going to be for halloween and I don't have a lot of time tongue.gif Also I cant decide if I want to go trick or treating or not. Do you think Im too old to go?

I feel like I haven't even had time to experience this year before it's gone. I have a January birthday so it's almost my birthday again.

I don't think I'll turn that many zombies, maybe kill a few just so I don't have to shuffle through so many dragons. O.O

Some of my blusangs are such horrible shimmerfails but they look so pretty I can't bring myself to kill them. ;-;

Also DarkShinyLugia I looked at your scroll and I was like "Oooh, color sort! But wait it can't be, where are all the whites?" before I remembered that it was possible for people not to be bombarded with white dragons when they reached the last page of their scroll. xd.png Cause my scroll is totally filled with whites on the bottom of the last page and I barely ever see my Blacktip dragons. I see them so little I forgot their names and had to go look at the description.

Edit: Ima be a jellyfish for halloween. Cause I'm cool like that.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

pfff, haha, jellyfish =w=

i'm too lazy to do halloween. i also don't really have much time in general with real life stuff TuT

A jellyfish? I actually haven't even been in a couple years because last year it was 30°F outside and the year before there was a tornado on Halloween.

omai o:

well, hopefully halloween isn't too crazy this year (though maybe it's crazy every year).

Hi Dor! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I just came home from a nice trip outside with my friend. Her genius idea was to cross a thin bridge over the huge river around here and the bridge was kinda... creaky. huh.gif

Good evening everyone! Almost two lab reps done this weekend, now it's time for awesome music and chocolate!

Good day Jortaani, Kat, an old creaky bridge, that could be fun...

Edited by Darien

Good day Kat, an old creaky bridge, that could be fun...

Hi Darien! And oh, it's not all that fun when it's about ten meters above the river and stuff. u v u;; Well, gladly we made it on the other side and back safely.

Edited by CottonKatt

I like too have a little fun, give them a little scare just as they get too the other side ... laugh.gif

Whoa Kat, that bridge surely was scary 8o

Well I could say it was, since it already gave me adrenaline-full feelings. biggrin.gif I really should have taken a picture from up there.

Well, that's fun as long as no one falls down biggrin.gif

I want let any one fall down...