Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hi everyone! I don't know why but I noticed again that I'm just hanging here and still posting nothing biggrin.gif

Hey Spottedleaf! I also think we haven't met, but I still think I've heard others talking about you. Or then it might be because you've posted also to other places smile.gif

Whoa, at least a weekend coming. Do you have an autumn break at all there?

I had mine last week. I went to Gatlinburg for my fall break because my fall break always happens to be like right on my birthday so I use my birthday as an excuse to go somewhere. It works every time.

Well, good excuses are usually the best ones smile.gif

Did you like Gatlinburg, what kinda place is it?

Great Smokey Mountains. Its very quiet and you actually do something every day. This is only my 2nd time ever going in my life thoguh. This time was better then last maybe because its fall and there were a bunch of leaves changing. I also got to see a mother bear with her cub. I didnt realize how many pictures I took until I got home. I took over 100

Whoa, that sounds awesome, especially because we got no mountains here 8o

Also tranquil places are always good, especially if one lives in a city. Escaping all that noise is certainly a thing that makes a good holiday.

Oh believe me it is a big difference then fromm where I live even though it is only about a 4 and a half hour drive to get there. I would go back any time

I can believe because you sounded kinda happy about your trip smile.gif

Hopefully you can go there also during other breaks ~~

I usually go to be beach because the beach I normally go to I lived near for 6 years. Its actually were I was born and my best friend is there. Ive been friends with her for almost 8 years now. I was 2 or 3 when I met her. Halloween 2007

Well, that sounds really nice too! Long friendships are important smile.gif

Woah, it's starting to be late here, already 1am. But I just neeeeeeeeeeed to listen this one last album to the end ~~~~

I think I should go to sleep soon so I'll get some reports done tomorrow. Fortunately there's only two songs left ~~

What games do you play?

Oh I like the winters the most too! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ I'm totally going to snatch some CBs when the time comes. My current ones' lineages' are so messy and I'd really like to breed them to get nice lineages.

I am flattered, thank you for loving it! biggrin.gif Noiz is awesome!

I wish I was better at catching CB Ice dragons so I could breed them with my winters. I only have one CB 😭

I've been meaning to change my avatar for awhile now. Maybe I'll change it to Noiz too! 😄

I think I should go to sleep soon so I'll get some reports done tomorrow. Fortunately there's only two songs left ~~

What games do you play?

My favorite game is Super Smash Bros but I also like Guitar hero and Mario Cart too. I actually dont have a lot of games because one of my game systems are prety much out dated. Its a PS2 whcih my sister got when she was 8, nearly 11 years ago.

Wow three nights in a row I've had a good nights sleep. This is great biggrin.gif Maybe the stress of Uni is slowly decreasing, next week is my last and then exam block starts.

Lucky you, MP. I've been woken by a crash/bang followed by a very loud building alarm that doesn't seem to want to stop. I called the police; I hope they take action soon.

I got my marks for my presentation. 26.3/30 biggrin.gif Thats better than what my friendwho's good at the subject got!

Still got it!

I wish I was better at catching CB Ice dragons so I could breed them with my winters. I only have one CB 😭

I've been meaning to change my avatar for awhile now. Maybe I'll change it to Noiz too! 😄

Winter Seasonals and Ice dragons would make a perfect pair, not only because of their wintery theme, but also for their colors. :3c I have only one CB Ice, so I'll just need a CB male winter and I could breed them. I wonder how much they'd show interest in each other, though.

Oh that's an excellent choice for an avatar! Highly approved! (◕‿-)

Also, good morning everyone! It's almost 2pm here and I was able to drag myself from bed just now.

A loud building alarm? At your house?

Next door, I think. It stopped shortly after I posted that.

I never did venture out to see the cause.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I'm still not used to this whole 'working Saturdays' change to my schedule. Today's the International Cultural Festival next door to our shelter so the parking will be abysmal.

Good morning, Lagie! n v n *Sneaks a brownie and an apple*

I'm really looking forward to Monday, since that's the day when we're going to a spa-something that has a swimming pool and a huge water slide. ~

Kat!

user posted image

I now have three electric hatchlings and one electric egg. This is becoming an addiction.

Edit: Wrong GIF lol

Edited by Dorchadas