Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Kat!

user posted image

I now have three electric hatchlings and one electric egg. This is becoming an addiction.

Hi Dor! ( ゚∀゚)ノ

How's everything going?

That sounds a lot like what I've had with Nebulas - if I counted right, I have almost 30 of them. >u> Gotta hoard the dragons you like!

Just look at all my whites. Look at them. I don't even remember the lineages of half of them.

Counted 79 whites. I want a full page of them.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Shhhhh

Your love for whites and nebulas cannot compare to mine for Electrics

They're all so majestic

And kawaii

I can't stand it

<3

*Steals it* Ish all mine now. happy.gif

Edit: Sorry, but no. I'm only taking CBS cause I'm working on a lineage.

Edited by Dorchadas

Shhhhh

They're all so majestic

And kawaii

I can't stand it

<3

I can't really compare as Nebulas aren't actually my favorites. (^▽^) Well, they're one of my favorite breeds but not the absolute favorite.

Nooo don't, I want it for my cool code collection. I have (MrVix), (91His), (xCuBx), (UMMCb), (Mymyj), (CApKx), (dWH1Z), (CoNEF), (XRYTA), (LeeVa), (EgJay), (dyeQG), (3hbeg), (YSeNT), (xAhhH), (WH0tj), (B0XrM), (JMart), and (9oPop)

Ah I forgot (K0MET). I actually caught or bred most of them myself, but I traded for (91His), (xAhhH) and (xCuBx). And not sure if this counts, but this dragon's code backwards is Tjwho http://dragcave.net/lineage/ohwjT

If any of you want anything I could breed something for you. Not much use to me if my dragons only sit around! smile.gif

Edited by Silverphoenixx

So, I am now officially a fully-Registered Nurse. Awesome.

I have a new avatar and I likes it.

If anyone knows where it's from they get a gift. happy.gif

I swear I've seen that somewhere, just can't be any sure. oAo" So no gifts for me.

Edited by CottonKatt

Fair enough. >u>

...How does one tell complete and rational sentences about why you're liking a character your friend has? My friend just asked me to do that, and he said it'd be better if the explanation is long. Oh dear. This is a thing where I simply can't succeed.

Congratz Kestra!

No more studying?

Always more studying sadly. I have to now solidify my skills, learn new ones for the ED, and then start looking into my Fellowship training. But I'm a big nurse now biggrin.gif

Finished the anime, finished the manga.

Onto Naruto Gaiden!

*checks clock*

Uhhh... better go to bed.

Shhhhh

They're all so majestic

And kawaii

I can't stand it

<3

Dark Mysts are my absolute favorite!! I can't remember the last time I counted them, but it was over 100 I just love them so much!!

@silverpheonixx: I just caught a pink the other day with the code nrd30 xd.png

@dorchadas: isn't it that skeleton guy that sings "I'll slaughter the world" or something?

Edited by DragonNeko

@Neko- Nope, but I'll give you a hint: It's from a webcomic based on a game.

Edit: Okay I looked it up and he does that too, so you get the gift. >~> But the webcomic is Looking For Group.

Reedit: What I was gonna trade you went and grew up on me so you just have an IOU. >~< I'll give/breed just about any dragon I have, you can cash in now or wait or whatever.

@MP: RWBY RP is accepting more people now if you want to join.

Edited by Dorchadas

awww, there was a gifting and i missed it? i probably wouldn't have gotten it anyways >:

how are peeps today?

how are peeps today?

I'm mainly good, but still a little stressed and... well, something that is the word for 'not peaceful because of negative feelings'.

How are you, though? :3c