Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hi everyone!

How is it even possible that when you go to a grocery store to buy a little thing you need, you suddenly encounter your psychologist (which I was visiting just before going to the store, by the way), an old friend and an old teacher of yours? That was just plain cruel.

That is a lot of guns, Darien! Seems you are something of a collector. wink.gif  It sounds like you have some that are pretty special to you. I remember my Dad had a rifle and a shotgun that he kept to protect the farm from predators.

Good morning Purplehaze, yep I'm a collectior, and yes I have 3 that are special too me, I have a 1935 Tula M91/30 Mosin Nagant from the year my father was born and a 1942 Izhevsk M38 MN from the year my mother was born and a M91 Tula from 1900 that I got last weekend...

Hi everyone!

How is it even possible that when you go to a grocery store to buy a little thing you need, you suddenly encounter your psychologist (which I was visiting just before going to the store, by the way), an old friend and an old teacher of yours? That was just plain cruel.

Oh wow. The irony of that. I've had a day in the past where I got off from classes and went to the grocery store, only to find three of my teachers shopping in the same store as me. 2/3 said hi. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Good morning, Rachel72!

Edited by PixelShark

Oh wow. The irony of that. I've had a day in the past where I got off from classes and went to the grocery store, only to find three of my teachers shopping in the same store as me. 2/3 said hi. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Oh dear, what even are the odds for that to happen? biggrin.gifIt's more likely than I might think. Saying hi is in my opinion a very good thing, because it's polite and stuff. Too bad the people I saw didn't say hi to me, the psychologist maybe because she wasn't sure if it was me, the old friend because she probably doesn't remember how I look like, and the old teacher for the same reason.

Hi Dor! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *Pounces*

That would appear to be a fairly straightforward typo, SPhoenixx. Like me with my pruple dargons. I'm always sure I've typed it correctly and only later realize I didn't. xd.png

The Pruple Dargon lives!

First full day in A&E was good. I'm tired, but good-tired, as in busy-and-I-was-worth-the-oxygen-I-breath tired.

Good luck with the report card, Spotted! And good luck to your friend, too.

Thanks smile.gif I just got home from school and I'm happy to say that I got all A's on my report card this time smile.gif

Orphan Black.

That is all.

Good show!

The sneezing did eventually stop, thank goodness. Now I'm just tired.

Cute dargon, Mr. Kestra! I'm glad your day went well.

Congrats, Spotted!

My friend said he did pretty good on his too so he gets to keep his phone this time. I think the only reason his parents took it from him at progres reports is because he did bad on a test

The sneezing did eventually stop, thank goodness. Now I'm just tired.

That's good too hear Lagie, I once had a dream were I died and went too heaven and as I was standing in front of God and he sneezed and I didn't know what too say!... laugh.gif

Congrats Spottedleaf on getting A's on your report card......

I honestly don't know how this conversation started between my friend and I but I'm telling him about all the horrible experiences I had when Ive gone home from school early because I was sick. Its only happened twice but probably shouldve happened 3 at least.

Oh dear lord, someone must save me from these screaming seventh graders. dry.gif My ears can't handle this for much longer anymore.

That's good to hear Lagie, I once had a dream were I died and went to heaven and as I was standing in front of God and he sneezed and I didn't know what to say!... laugh.gif

"Bless you." It fits! xd.png

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

How is everyone today?

"Bless you." It fits! xd.png

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

How is everyone today?

LOL, I got that joke from Red Skelton, he tells it better then me.And a good morning too you Lagie and every one here at CPA...Takes a cup of coffee... mmmmm thank god for coffee... biggrin.gif

*runs across a burning desert*

*swims across an ocean*

*drags myself onto an island*

*goes into the dragon cave forums building*

*runs up several flights of stairs*

*busts into the CPA room*

"It's-"

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS

Don't you hate it when you write several paragraphs that you put a lot of thought into and you're reading back over them before sending and your browser crashes so you have lost all your effort?

*hands Cotton a shotgun*

That helped, thanks Fortune! biggrin.gif

Oh well, the exam I had today didn't go as well as I planned, mainly because I thought it'd be after the autumn vacation, but it was actually today. I hope I didn't completely fail it, though.

Good evening, Dor! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

*noms on brownies* I wish it was winter. I've been having pretty good luck with snagging seasonals lately, and the winter ones are my favorite. I've snagged 8 autumns and all but one turned out to be female!

Btw CottenKatt, I absolutely LOVE your avatar!! Noiz is my baby! xd.png

*noms on brownies* I wish it was winter. I've been having pretty good luck with snagging seasonals lately, and the winter ones are my favorite. I've snagged 8 autumns and all but one turned out to be female!

Btw CottenKatt, I absolutely LOVE your avatar!! Noiz is my baby! xd.png

Oh I like the winters the most too! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ I'm totally going to snatch some CBs when the time comes. My current ones' lineages' are so messy and I'd really like to breed them to get nice lineages.

I am flattered, thank you for loving it! biggrin.gif Noiz is awesome!

Dor!!! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I'm doin' good for once, as my cold is gone and my autumn vacation started today. It's also great to listen to Undertale OSTs for almost the whole day.

How 'bout you? u v u