SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

Theo turned and left as soon as the ladies where in the clear. he raced home, or tried too, brago slowing more and growing tired. he colapsed, unable to continue only a few miles from home. Theo let him rest there before walking towed his city.

Juniper was followed but a few women, the Aribian born one and another who looked in her early teens.. she too headed back to Gwen's kingdom wanting to get her things and not leave rebel's saddle and bridle there.

Gwen couldn't take waiting anymore so she stepped outside her room where Adam and Mike were still guarding it and asked Adam if he'd like to go with her to look for Theo after she had gotten her sword. He nodded and then they went to the stable to get their horses saddled and ready for the ride. Once they were ready, they rode out of the small town that was a home for the castle and went looking for Theo.

Xavier made it back to Sangria just in time to see Gwen and a guard ride away from the castle and that made him wonder if Theo hadn't made it back yet. He hoped that they found him and brought him back soon as he went to where the fence was to tie Loke's reins on so that he could go into the castle and get his things that he left in one of the guest rooms.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo was tired too and collapsed under a tree just off the path. He was asleep when Gwen approached. Despite being asleep, his hand was on a tight grip on his sword.

Juniper also came back getting a guard to take the other princess home and telling the Arabian woman she's now part of her people. She saddled nightshade, and took the woman to get spare clothes and help herself pack up her things before saddling up rebel and loading the things on him. She was going to ask Gwen if she can take the other mare back so nightshade has a running partner who can keep up with her.

Gwen and Adam approached a sleeping Theo a few moments later and she dismounted before walking up to him. "Theo?" she asked before kneeling down beside him and then turned her attention to be on Adam. "You can go back to the castle and I'll go back with Theo. Thank you for accompanying me," she told him with a smile before she rested her head on Theo's shoulder. Adam nodded and turned his horse back around to go back to the castle and left Arwyn there for Gwen to ride on her way back.

After Xavier got his things, he headed outside to see that Rebel already had a few packs on him and glfigured that Juniper was around there somewhere. He figured that she was probably in the castle and getting her clothes and such that she had come with so he waited there with Loke and the colt for her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo twitched and blinked awake, yawning. "My lovely wife is that you? Hmmm..." he almost fell back asleep again before jerking himself awake again. "Help me get to the bed please my love? This couch is a little..." yawn "Hard for me. " it was quite clear he was dead on his feet and wasn't quite fully aware of where he was.

June came with the woman and looked at her husband. "Xavier, this is Samirah, she would like to be called Mir, Mir, this is my husband and your new king now, Xavier." The woman was beautiful with hazel eyes, teak colored hair and hazelnut skin. She bowed to Xavier before heading with June to get the mare saddled and ready. "She will be my assistant in my shop. She made her clothes and this dress. Wonderful needlework. It would be nice to have another skilled worker around, perhaps one day you'll run the business hmm?" She said upon returning leading Mir's horse as the woman sat on top.

Mir looked wide eyed and shocked at this change from complements to the comments about opening the business.

"Yes my handsome husband it's me," Gwen said in reply to Theo's first question before she heard his other one about helping him get to the bed. She seemed a bit confused at first at that request before it faded and she said in reply, "I can certainly do that but when we're back at the castle. We're not there right now but instead, a half-mile away and outside. You're also sitting on the ground and leaning against a tree trunk off of the path. That would be why the surface is hard. Do you remember anything from before you went to sleep? Also where's Brago?"

Xavier smiled at Mir when he was introduced to her by Juniper before hearing everything else that she said. "That sounds like a good idea and plan. I'm sure she'll love working with you and you'll also be able to get a lot more stuff done with someone helping you. Hopefully also you'll have more free time because of that," he said in reply to everything that was said still with the smile on his face.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"He was tired too so I let him sleep and I let him stay. I walked to here. Sleepy, can we get back so I can sleep?" He said with a yawn.

June looked back at her as they started heading home. "Things are different where we are from. I would like to have some help with my shop so when I have my baby, I can get more time with them. " Mir nodded and followed them.

"I meant about what happened to me getting captured again and okay. Yes and if you'd like I can sleep with you so you won't get worried about where I am," Gwen said in reply to what Theo said before getting up and getting Arwyn. She then helped Theo stand and then once they were mounted on her horse's back, she had her go towards the castle. A little while later, they had made it back to Sangria and their castle was in sight as was a leaving Juniper and Xavier with an extra travel companion. "Till next time," she told her new friend with a smile as she passed them to get to the gate. As soon as she passed through the gate, she was approached by guards who had seen them coming from a little ways away. They then helped her get Theo off of Arwyn's back before going with her into the castle and to his room. A stable hand had been in that group that had approached her as well and when they had gone to the castle, he took Arwyn's reins and put her in her stable where she belonged.

"You know for sure now that you're pregnant?" Xavier asked when he heard what Juniper said to Mir as they continued to rise away from Sangria and back towards Albion. He was glad that she found an assistant to help her in the shop so that she could have more time doing other things than just working. He knew, too that he might not always be able to spend time with her during her free time due to meetings but he would try to not have as many of them as his father did. He waved at Gwen when he saw her approach his little band of travelers as she headed back to her castle with Theo and smiled when she heard what she said to Juniper.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo stumbled along the corridors. Once he got to the bedroom he took off his shoes and flopped on the couch changing out of his dirty clothes before washing his face and hands and getting in bed. "Thanks dear.. snuggle? " He said yawning. "I do remember it. How can I not? My wife taken from me once more.. it felt like my heart was torn out of my chest."

Juniper nodded to Gwen as they passed saying, "let's have it not so exciting though..." before looking at her husband. "When that spear was above my stomach I had to tuck it in. I called your name so desperately because.... I felt it move. We will have a child dear... " She says with a tender smile.

As Theo changed into cleaner clothes, Gwen went to her room to change as well. Her dress had gotten dirty from the ride through the desert earlier so she changed into a much cleaner dress before heading back over to the former's room just as he was washing his face and hands. "You're welcome and of course," she said in reply to both his thanks and question before getting in bed beside him. "I was worried that you had lost your memory since you thought you were on a couch and not sitting on the ground with your back against the tree. When I was taken from you this second time, I was scared that it would be permanent," she said in reply to what he said and asked before she put her hand over his chest. "Is your heart feeling better now with me beside you again?"

"I'm glad I got to you when I did then and also that we'll have a child. I just don't know if I'd be a good dad," Xavier said in reply to everything that Juniper said with a relieved and somewhat worried smile as they continued to ride back to their kingdom until it was in sight. "Welcome to Albion Mir," he said to his wife's new assistant as they went through the gate and to the castle.

Theo just held her tight, "mmm-hmm. Yeah... " he muttered, laying his chin on her curly hair with a content sigh and was soon asleep.

Mir looked around in awe. The white and grey stones made it seem both light and airy, as well as impenetrable. Red tiles on the roofs of the towers and bright blue and gold penents snapped in the wind. Juniper dismounted and had nightshade go into the stall taking her things inside, showing Mir around, letting the stable hand take care of the horses.

She showed Mir her room, that was her old one and headed to the chamber she and Xavier shared. She had made it very clear she wouldn't sleep in the queens chamber but only with her husband. This almost caused an uproar in the council, but her reasons where 1) the queen was a well respected woman and they still haven't seen thirty years of mourning. Those who still upheld the older traditional ways where grateful that the queens chamber was opened to the public after all these years so they can bring gifts to her spirit and pray for her on her journey.

2) in old journals of young queens of the early days of Albion, they had been as unfaithful to their husbands whom they don't love, as their husbands where to their wives they were forced to marry. Because this union was not forced, she would share his chamber's as a way of proving to her people that a king and queen United and are able to share the space and have peace between each other, can also share land and have peace between another kingdom.

She had a bath drawn up for the both of them and stripped to her simple shift, looking in the floor length mirror at her belly, her eyes shining with tears, and glowing with pride and joy.

Gwen smiled when she felt him hold her tighter than before and then also fell straight to sleep shortly after he did. She had a feeling that he wasn't going to let her out of his sight again or at least for a little while.

((I feel a bit stupid for asking this but is the bath for the both of them going to be in the same tub or two different ones? unsure.gif))

Xavier had dismounted at the same time that Juniper and Mir did and then followed them back into the castle afterward. As the girls went on a tour of it, he went to his room to change out of now dirty clothes to being in a simple tunic and pants. After he did that, he heard Juniper in the wash room and went in there too to wash off his face. He saw her looking in the mirror and smiled before getting the dirt off of his face and then hugged her gently from behind.

((Same, they'd reuse the bath water. Because she's less dirty she'd clean upright with a rag before bathing to make her smell nice. She'd leave the room and let him bathe as she sorts the clothes for washing and get into a nightgown.))

She took a deep breath in and folded his hands over her belly. "Feel." She whispers to him. After a long moment, a tiny flutter could be felt beneath his fingers. "You'll be a great father, as you are a great king. If you ever want quality time with our child, I'll take the meetings for you. It would be nice to have a woman's input on some of their ridiculous rules. I have a few of my own I'd like to purpose, so it's a win win. I'll bathe first, you summon the physician to look you over. You wash after and if you'd feel better, I'll have him look at me to make sure I'm healthy too while you're bathing."

((okay))

Xavier felt her stomach when she told him to and felt the very small kick when it happened, making him smile. "My guess is a girl and she'll be just as beautiful as her mom," he said before hearing the rest of what she said. "That sounds like a good idea and I'll do that. I want to make sure both of you are healthy still," he said in reply to the rest of her statements before kissing her on the cheek and then asking a guard outside their door if he can send for the physician to look him over. He nodded and immediately went to go get him. A little while later, he came back with the physician and the physician started to look him over shortly afterward after telling him to take off his shirt.

Julia got out and got dressed in her night clothes before going into the other chamber. "I think it's a boy. Sure is a feisty one! We wouldn't know until I have them, but imagine a son! I can teach him how to ride with incredible skill and any holes he scrapes in his trousers while playing I'd make him fix!" She giggled and sat on the bed.

"Okay and I think its a girl. You"ll be able teach her how to ride as well and teach her how to sew so that she can help both you and Mir out in your store. It could also be both a boy and a girl but like you said we won't know for sure which gender the baby is until you have it," Xavier said in reply to everything that Juniper said just as the physician finished looking him over. He put his shirt back on just as he heard that he was fine but just had a few bruises and they would heal in a few days' time. Then he went into the bathroom to take his own bath as the physician went over to her in order to look her over and make sure she was okay.

((I apologize for my late response in here, again. work's been busy again and I even had to do a bit of work today over the weekend. I'm done, though with that so I'll be able to post more in both here and pom, pow tomorrow and hopefully also during the week after I get home from work))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Can we take a break on this one please?))

The physician wasn't done with her until he got out of the bath and was back in the room getting ready for bed. He ordered her to have some bead rest and take it easy for a little while but otherwise a clean bill of health. He had cleaned her wounds better and then left them alone

((sure. I'll wait to post my ic reply until the break's done/over))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((should we start over or them have kids or just not post in this one anymore?))

((okay. should Theo and Gwen have twins or just one kid that's either a boy or a girl? she can have either of those after June gives birth to her baby or maybe after she gets the news that June has given birth, she finds out that she's (Gwen) pregnant))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((okay and all three kids?))

Gwen was outside with her and Theo's twins Brian and Brianna, teaching them how to ride. They had gotten a couple of ponies for their kids to learn on before they rode Arwyn and Braco's foal. He was a bit tall for them at the moment and ponies were much smaller than a normal horse so she thought that it would be a perfect form of practice for them. She was on Arwyn's back and riding next to them so that she could keep them in her sights in case they decided to race or if one of them fell off she'd be there to get them back and to help them back on.

Xavier was yet in another meeting about the kingdom and he was currently trying to get it to end sooner so that he could spend time with Juniper and their daughter. He hated that he had to be in so many meetings but also knew that they were important. He just didn't like being away from his family and missing out on what they were up to.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo was in a meeting.........and wining like a child wanting to go outside and take brago for a run and watch his kids learn to ride. He didn't act very kingly, and it stunned anyone who met him. He played in the dirt, ran around the halls after his children, wore his crown crooked just to annoy his man servant, hung out in the kitchen for the first of the cookies (that he snuck to the kids although their mom said no), and made faces in the window of the classroom to make the kids giggle when the teacher's back was turned. He was unorthodox, and undoubtedly playful, but this was a war meeting and although during long arguments about who would lead the troops he would say hurry it up or decide for them when they couldn't compromise, he was very wise in his decisions.

Juniper was teaching their daughter, Eliora Lavender, named after Xavier's mother and hers, how to hold the wooden sword properly. The child had his dark hair, and her features, and her eyes, but his intimidating glare. Eliora loved spending time with her dad, and was quite the tomboy, insisting on wearing trousers and shirts instead of dresses. Her hair was cut short in the back, long in the front and she was quite the adventurous one. Even at four, she was had a knack for learning things quickly like her mother.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf