skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

Geez, I never said you had to delete your posts, and we finally squeezed something out of Esko too...

You said you were editing. To be honest, you kind of brought it on yourself rolleyes.gif

I could have kept the Avix and Evix intro, but oh well

I don't think so, but if I feel like we need one I can always make one. Luckily you don't need to be signed up with Chatzy to join into a room, so if I do end up making one I'll just PM the link to the players. c:

EDIT: Oh yeah, Mousie told me she's having trouble finishing the post, especially since it seems she would only add a couple of more lines anyway, so I'm assuming we can continue now.

Edited by skwerl56767

Posted on the roleplay

Just a notification, that puzzle piece that Spectrum found I have some ideas for, so hopefully that part of the roleplay will start moving along once that fun stuff happens. tongue.gif Also I did a responsive post.

Hey flame, what exactly is a Dracofari? I mean, you put the appearance down quite nicely, but I'm wondering if they're an energy being, or flesh and blood, etc. It might impact the battle. I'm guessing a living creature?

the eletalasm itself is a entity all on its own, thus a dracofari has limited control over it, Reega's is particularly strong one, which is why she can't really control it. Dracofari's themselves are basically very strong scaly powerful mortals. Reevia doesn't like admitting that though.

(edit: accidentally wrote Reega instead of Reevia tongue.gif )

Edited by flame249

the eletalasm itself is a entity all on its own, thus a dracofari has limited control over it, Reega's is particularly strong one, which is why she can't really control it. Dracofari's themselves are basically very strong scaly powerful mortals. Reega doesn't like admitting that though.

Thanks for the clear up. When it said she was not a mortal in her sheet, I was confused. She did not sound like a demon, and nothing is more powerful than the Trios here, so thanks for ckearing things up

being extremely long lived creatures and with the fact that the eletalasm is an elemental immortal being in control over much of their lives gives them that title, plus the fact that their essentially half dragons (Reevia stating that she is part of the dracokin) basically gives them immortal status. Cause I'm pretty sure that dragons are stated to be immortal beings...

I might be wrong though.

being extremely long lived creatures and with the fact that the eletalasm is an elemental immortal being in control over much of their lives gives them that title, plus the fact that their essentially half dragons (Reevia stating that she is part of the dracokin) basically gives them immortal status. Cause I'm pretty sure that dragons are stated to be immortal beings...

I might be wrong though.

Eeeeeee

Any creature that is not a Reaper, an Angel, or a Demon is classified as mortal. Yes, even dragons are mortal. Dragons COULD live forever unless injured, but...Blade has the final say on how long dragons live. The point is, the Dracofari are mortal

So if I understand correctly, the eletalasm is an immortal elemental and each mortal Dracofari is paired with one? I'm hesitant on immortal elementals, but assuming the eletalasm will be incredibly weakened should its partner die and/or flee/dissipate upon losing its partner, I can let that go.

xd.png I ought to sleep better so I can actually pay attention to what's going on. It might take me a while to type up a post.

Flame, I have a problem

In the post before yours, Eskirurius slammed his tail in between Netekos and Reevia. Yet in your post, you completley ignored that. It is rather rude, so please fix it?

Is this still open?

I dunno, it looks kinda interesting

Dude, we're ALWAYS open

You can do an intro or a sheet, whatevs. Just please, try to refrain from using the Takaki Miteki wombo combo here. You use them too much, they need a break

I wasn't thinking about doing them

Though I'm still going to do two characters

*goes off to read the OOC stuff again*

Can I get a current events recap or something of the sort?

Queen of Thorns reminds me of league of legends

because, you know

Zyra

Edited by SULDhasno

QUOTE:

Very long recap:

The centaur's homeland, simply called the Centaur Main Camp, has been raided and destroyed by a battalion of demons sent out by their leader, the Queen of Thorns. The returning raid party was ambushed by the demon dragon dissenter Malfegor(SouLess's character), Damia Sterling and her familiar(Dragonesss' characters), and Anyan the Xiezhi(Pyro's character). The attackers won and the demons were scattered, with their strongest berserker Snaggletooth dead and their commander Ezix severely wounded. A group of Reapers(Natashi, Shurgle, and Eskirurius) had watched the scene, as one of their comrades(Netekos) was captured by the demons but freed by Damia. Netekos flees toward the Lunar Crater, Malfegor meets the other Reapers, they pursue Netekos and catch up to him before he arrives to the crater. Ezix was healed by the Queen of Thorns, they made a deal, and now the convert minotaur is hunting for angel souls down in the Raptor Archipelago.

The Reapers start to befriend Malfegor, the entire group departs to the Star Temple looking for yet another Reaper named Balelash. They arrive to the crowded temple, are wary of a warlock that hasn't noticed them, is speaking to another Reaper that found them by the name of Patience Dela Mort. Netekos has confronted and is now alarmed by Reevia, who was watching the Reapers. And apparently Damia somehow ran all the way out to the temple and is now speaking to the group.

Malfegor had stayed a ways away from the temple to fight his old nemesis Aetherious, another demon dragon, and he has won, though he's barely conscious. Shidansu is a demon dragon he loves(blegh xd.png) and is currently flying rapidly toward him.

Closer to Foxtail Forest a copper, gold, and silver trio of dragons are living in a cave(Archas, Hallranth, and Spectrum respectively). Pi's character Enny is currently eavesdropping on the dragons inside the cave after spotting(and fleeing) from Malfegor as he consorted with Reapers.

The last recap. To add onto that, Reevia and Netekos are fighting, Patience, Eskirurius, Shurgle, and Natashi are watching the fight in disbelief, nothing has happened concerning the dragons down in Foxtail Forest, Malfegor is dying and Shidansu is trying to find a way to heal him. SouLess's more recent character, a halfway-converted human demon named Abbadon, is conversing with my Reaper character Shadow out at the Abandoned Church. No idea what Damia is doing. Ezix is still trying to find the angel soul down in Raptor Archipelago, and has a serpentine guide(built a lot like the Krait from GW2) called a Ka-Thot leading him to the best place where it might be. Esko has three new characters as well out near the Centaur Main Camp; a Reaper named Exus is conversing with Anyan, he has a telepathic link to another Reaper named Shima, who is currently being attacked by a two-headed demon dragon named Evix and Avix. Hm... I don't recall anything else.

Though I didn't realize that the Queen of Thorns was similar to a champion in League of Legends... now that I look at her, they look almost identical! xd.png The Queen of Thorns though has much thicker prickly plants at her disposal. She like a combination of every evil-plant-commanding-witch out there. Hum... I'd draw her, but I suck at humanoids.

Heh, now I want to play LoL. I miss Vel'Koz and Anivia.

Eskirurius isn't just watching, he shoved his big fat tail in between them. Also somebody help Shima. And Mage thinks Exus is a pigeon *coo*

I used to play league.

I'm grounded

Zyra was fun though

The cool part comes as Zyra is also called the queen of thorns

Thanks for the recap! Still not sure how I'm going to go about this but I'll find a way

I feel like doing two boring humans

Edited by SULDhasno

I don't play a lot of League, but I do start it up every once in a while. And feel free to do two boring humans. tongue.gif It'll make the plot all the more interesting.

Or, I could do two slightly less boring humans with elemental superpowers.

Hmm...

I think I'ma go with inFamous

Edited by SULDhasno

As long as "superpowers" is applied loosely. I also expect a history explaining as to why these two are special humans. tongue.gif

About your intro post, I'm not sure how many characters you have in play or where they are. O.o All it really told me is that there are at least two people who were training but went into hiding from spotting a fight scene. Are they in Skygiant's Bridge, or out near the Centaur Camp, or in another new place...?