skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

Oh they were just walking around doing nothing in particular.

They are- I dunno, wherever Eskirius, Reevia, Netekos, Natashi and Shurgle are.

Hmm...

Histories...

Carp

Um...

EDIT: I think I shall revert them to ordinary humans. I don't have any ideas for it anyways just thought of it on a whim

Yep I'ma gonna change that post

Edited by SULDhasno

Flame, I have a problem

In the post before yours, Eskirurius slammed his tail in between Netekos and Reevia. Yet in your post, you completley ignored that. It is rather rude, so please fix it?

yeaahh ^^' sorry I'll fix it

Just so you guys know, I tweaked the rules a bit to better fit what I desired for the RP. I realize it was sudden of me, and I don't expect everyone to conform immediately, but I will expect it over time. This is my first time as the OP of a roleplay, and this is my second roleplay, so I'm just trying to do what I feel is best for it. ^.^ If anyone feels like something needs to be changed, I'll see what I can do.

Name:Dethl

Mortal?: No

Creature: Demon, Scorpotaur

Appearance: Dethl looks human from the waist up, but his lower body is the body of a scorpion, his scorpion half is a blood red colour. Dethl has pure white hair and possesses strange pure white glowing eyes, he always wears a white lab coat.

History:Dethl was a mortal Scorpotaur (like a centaur but with a scorpion) before being captured by demons in his desert home, after being tortured for sometime he grew a hatred of blood and dirt along with a thirst for revenge, he finally was converted some time after, and is now partially insane. Dethl is a strong demon with an unhealthy dollop of a love of torture, he absolutely hates getting blood or dirt on his coat and will stop at nothing to fulfill his research of conversion.

can he be an Arch demon?

Edit: fixed his history

Edited by flame249

He can be. Just curious, why does he not really have a past? It makes him seem just kind of... there. Especially for an Arch. Is it something that will be revealed in time?

Edited by skwerl56767

I need to properly sort it out before posting it, plus wanting to make it not sound like a typical cheesy "rawr I'm super mean and evil so now I do this" history that makes no sense but I will edit the post to include a morsel of past I've figured out.

Edited by flame249

Makes sense. The more unique it is, the better. c: speaking of which, the history looks better now! You can go ahead and do an introductory post.

Woo, first official Arch.

Edited by skwerl56767

So since the group at Skygiant's Bridge is splitting up, should we just do a time-skip to where everyone arrives to their chosen destinations? Also I'll put up a post soon.

Blade- I'll make the first post, if I can be bothered to get to it. Don't worry.

Esko, it would have been nice for Eskiri to at least be phased by Patience's outburst... :/

Two new characters incoming at some point, also, Esko, are we still a go on the pegasus+rider thing? I've got my side do- well, half done

Bump. What happened to all of my other RPers? I even have characters sitting around waiting to be used, but their players never came back after making them. :/

Tempted to remove said characters so there isn't the illusion of there being more than there really is. If you said you would join this but your character is missing, just point it out and I'll put the sheet back in. But you have to actually use the character afterward, or I'm deleting them forever and you have to remake them.

Hi again.

I can't truthfully say "everything is okay now and I'm coming back"? I'm doing better than I was before, but I'm still pretty far from "stable and happy". I've been hovering around the IC for a few days too, but honestly speaking I have no idea what in the heck is going on anymore and I'm not sure I want to ask. (Also En was meant to be the kind of character that gets caught up in plot adventures and stuff against their will, and I've got a few things planned for that, but so far everyone seems to be adamant on ignoring it?? I've dropped a lot of hints for interaction to no avail, and I'm not sure what else I can do.)

I can probably try to jump back in if you need people but currently I'm pretty lost, idk.

Yeah, things have pretty much halted in the area with the dragons and En, and I figured it was because not a whole lot was going in that area. I had Spectrum purposefully ignore En because she was fascinated with the puzzle piece(I think? Can't even remember what I gave her) that she dug up, which by the way, I have an idea for, but it requires actual activity to get it out... it's one of those suspense things where she and the others eventually figure out what it's supposed to do. I expected Archas and/or Hallranth to spot Enny since it's hunkering down right by the entrance of the cave but I guess they either forgot it was there or were planning to do something with the situation, but never got around to it. Mousie informed me that she was going to have Patience fly over in that general direction, maybe run into the dragons and cause a ruckus, but as her signature says she hasn't been roleplaying much lately so I'm not holding my breath for anything.

On the topic of what's recently happened, well, I admit I went a little crazy because I enjoy writing in this universe so much. xd.png I have two new characters, an angel from another Realm named Jacob and his Reaper friend Ketel, and Jacob is going to act a bit like a stepping stone for revealing the greater plot for the RP(why the Queen of Thorns is so adamant about conquering everything, why she's targeting Reapers, why Heaven is silent, etc.), so interactions there will prove useful. Aside from that flame's character Reevia has split up with the other Reapers(Netekos, Eskirurius, Shurgle, and Natashi) to try and find another Reaper named Balelash-Reevia isn't on good terms with Netekos right now due to a couple of fights. Esko is going to Winterscreech Steppe, Shurgle and Natashi the Darksky Pines, Netekos the Sands of Time, and Reevia the Dragonscar Wastelands, and they plan on meeting back up at the House of Cards in Winterscreech. Not much has happened anywhere else-a few interactions, but nothing drastic or game-changing.

On the topic of activity, you don't need to stay in if you don't want to. c: I did expect this to be a bit faster paced with more people, but I certainly won't push anyone to join or to stay joined. If you think you're still not in a good enough condition to roleplay, your character is in stasis right now, so you can take however a long of a break you need. I'd rather have happy roleplayers than grumpy ones. I've actually started to like this concept enough that even if it doesn't do well as an RP I might write it as a book instead, so I won't be crushed if this dies before it finishes. Sad, maybe a bit confused, but not crushed. But in the event that you do decide to rejoin, I have your character sheets for Enny and Aeron saved, so I can bring them back if needed.

Oh hey some more activity!

I was hoping for more posts before posting again but then the RP went silent so I didn't know exactly what to do...

Anyway I'm here and I'll probably post again since the others don't seem to really be posting much

I'm not posting because

1) No idea what to do. This is easily solvable.

2) Vacation. With the phone also being taken before bed, this becomes a problem

Sorry guys :c

I am still here, but there is not much i can do. Malfegor is still beatin up and waiting healing. And tomorrow posting my Abaddon post. Sorry i have been dealing with family issues and my job. So i am back, but there is really not much i can do xd.png

Well, knowing the reasons for inactivity is better than being lost in the dark. tongue.gif Don't be afraid to make a whole bunch of characters if you feel the need, guys, since that's kind of what I'm doing. Also Esko, if you feel like you can't post often enough and/or you might be holding something up, your characters are technically in stasis right now, so I'll let that slide. I also have another RP up right now, so if that actually picks up speed I might become less active as well. I was just surprised when everything slowed down the way it did; with this being so freeform, I expected an influx of players. xd.png Oh well. Not everything goes as planned.

yeah I think most of us have just hit a time where were all busy, I had to go to a theatre camp for a week so i had literally no time to post, but I will be posting more on the RPs now.

alright I keep rereading Natashi's encounter with the boy and that moment where Natashi like "HE STEPPED ON ME!" only endears her to me more

skwerl can I have a pet Natashi? tongue.gif

pleeeeaaaaasseee

xd.png!

Yes, yes you may. But I call dibs on the first one!

And SouLess, I'm not sure what to tell you other than Pyro must be too busy to post again. I can contact her and see if she can write something up, but otherwise my best suggestion is to create another character and go with that subplot for a little while.

hey just want to announce that I won't be here for a while, Most of August I'm going on vacation so I won't be able to post... Unless I find a way to post with my 3ds. But since this is the RP that I put in a lot of effort, but just as a question... Is reega in stasis right now?

Edited by flame249