skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

You know... I never looked at the actual theory for things like dimensions. xd.png But I'm starting to feel more comfortable knowing that your guys will be coming from a portal placed somewhere, so they are non-native(but are being supported by a cult, which is possible) I may mark the portal on the map, so let me know and I'll make a quick edit for you. c: As long as your comparable-to-angels race is actually less powerful than the Trio types(kind of tired of typing Angels/Reapers/Demons over and over, so maybe just call them that?) it should work. Hm... trying to think of a good limit... so far the most powerful non-Trio type is Dragoness' character Damia, so that's probably a good starting place because she's part angel.

So, I'm thinking you're better off now. Sorry if it seemed unnecessarily nitpicky of me-first roleplay where I was the OP, hah hah... so I think you're actually cleared now for an introductory post! xd.png Oh, and I'm comprising that PM for you too, Pyro, so expect it soon. (Cautiously watches Esko and SouLess plot away on shipping characters.)

Plot away... #evil grin... it will happen MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Edited by HellFireSouLess

SouLess, not cool

First, you have Hallranth uncover himself by lauging

Next you have him hit on Spectrum himself

Not cool, man. Not cool

I changed, but there was no hitting. When he said come and pick the bones, he was saying it as a big brother. Because he did not know precisely what she was looking for. He knew what bones, but what width and length of the bones was she looking for, and all he wanted to do was make sure.

Oh, it originally sounded like him flirting oops xd.png Me being my usual dumbarse self

It is ok man do the same thing no lie xd.png, but DO NOT WORRY MY FRIEND ARCHAS AND SPEC WILL BE A THING!

It is ok man do the same thing no lie xd.png, but DO NOT WORRY MY FRIEND ARCHAS AND SPEC WILL BE A THING!

Blade might get sick of our crazy shipping soon xd.png

yeah I better calm it down a bit and let the RP decide it.

Well we can still work towards it, just that Blade once said herself that she is an action person. We might clash xd.png

so far the most powerful non-Trio type is Dragoness' character Damia, so that's probably a good starting place because she's part angel.

Not so powerful as you think. At the moment, her combat spells only work or demons and items of demonic origin. Other than that, she's just a self healing spell sword... on a wolf. If/when she becomes an Angel, he will change form with her. I have something in mind wink.gif

I want to make a fallen angel soso bad.

Shipshipship

Muahahah... yes, we shall clash. And it will make this RP very, very weird. xd.png

So Sup3r sent me a template, and I think he's good to go! After dealing with some very long decision making of mine and having some reassurance of his character's level of power, he is officially allowed to post. biggrin.gif I'm putting his character template in the OP now.

I need to ask for some advice over chatzy, skwerl. XP I think I might drop my characters off in some completely random spot.

THE FIGHT BETWEEN ATHERIOUS AND MAL SHALL SOON BEGIN!!! But at last I wait for people to post.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Everyone is busy with life, probably

More than likely, but monday- wdenessday i will not be able to post. Going to be out of town helping a friend. Just letting you guys know, but i will be back wednessday.

xd.png Of course, you leave when I come back. Eh, not everyone spends their Sundays the way my family does.

So while I do a quick "catching up" post, I'm debating if I should actually wait on introducing Shadow... I don't know, it feels really early to me.

Uh, Blade. We haz a problem

The Metal Trio hatched together, so really, if that was their past, they would know as well tongue.gif

They did? For some reason, that scenario fires weird in my brain... Well, I could change it so it points out that she, Archas, and Hallranth all have that same past. I mostly added that part in to try and flesh the post out, otherwise I would end up with a pathetic little post.

Please do.

Anyways....I may have a post tonight, I owe a lot

Fixed! biggrin.gif

So should I go ahead with that time-skip to the Star Temple? I realize I'm stalling everyone if you're both waiting on me.

Yeah lets go ahead and do a time skip. I can open up saying we have arrived and BEGIN THE FIGHT DRAGONS! Oh and i am back xd.png

Hellfire, it's really annoying when you double-post. Edit your last post, gosh darn it.