skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

O.o Good question. Does the familiar have teleportation abilities or something? Also a heads up, Netekos might beat the snot out of you. xd.png He's not doing so hot right now.

Speaking of not doing well, I completely understand Pi. I don't think Enny is in a position right now to get in the way, so he's safely in stasis; I won't need to poke you unless you move him more into interacting and/or introduce Aeron(speaking of which I'm not sure what you could do with Enny, except go into the cave for some reason and potentially get caught). And I added your character sheet SouLess; you can write up your intro post now! c:

Pi if you want, when i do my post you can have En interact with my guy. Even though he hates demons, he will not attack ones that he does not see as threat.

Sorry I didn't put it in the description, it's nighttime still so there aren't much people about SouLess. x.x My bad... But that's an easy fix; you get time anyway because I can't do a post right now.

On that thought... Usually it's barely noted in a roleplay what the time is, which might become important in the future. Should I do like an "event" when it becomes day/night just to emphasize? Or is that not a very good idea and my tired brain is just being stupid? xd.png

Name: Eclipse

Motal?: Yup

Creaure: Winged Wolf

There are two packs of winged wolves - the black furred and white furred wolves. The two packs clash over everything, and though they were once one, they now despise each other. Mating with a wolf of the opposite clan is strictly forbidden, and for some reason only one pup is born when black and white wolves mate. The resulting pup is strange, with one half of its fur being black and the other white. They also have strange abilities, able to speak into another's mind and understand any language (but can only speak their own aloud, so communicate telepathically). They are peace loving and would serve as healers - but that only happens if the clan accepts them, because usually the pup is left fo dead, and considered highly dangerous. Obviously, all winged wolves can fly.

Appearance: Ohh look shiny

History: Eclipse was born in secret, and never socialized with any other winged wolf other than her mother until she was older. She is a gentle wolf with a way with words that enjoys solitude, and an excellent healer. She knows many herbs and disliked fighting, but will fight if the need arised. Eclipse loves young ones - and refers to all children as pups - and will do anything to protect them. A few years ago she rescued another hybrid and now checks back every year to find any that may be abandoned.

Name: Borealis

Mortal?: Yeah

Creature: Light Phoenix

Light Phoenixes are phoenixs with power over light, able to harness light and actually make it into a solid object for however long they choose. This takes energy, though, and they prefer to make illusions by bending light. Light Phoenixes are tricksters and enjoy a good prank, and are powerful warriors. In the dark they glow softly, their glowing often giving away their location in the dark/at night because they cannot turn it off. Like normal phoenixes, a Light Phoenix can be reborn after it dies. But if their egg is destroyed while they are being reborn they will die permanantly.

Appearance: Borealis

History: Borealis is a younger Light Phoenix, having only been reborn once and finished his light training a short while ago. He wants to help in the war, often using his larger-than-normal size to intimidate demons and kill them. He is headstrong and a jokester, and it is difficult to dislike his happy go lucky nature.

There. Can I have a recap, please?

Oh, and Dragoness, just saying, but Mal is right outside the temple, and judging by how Damia took to him even after he blasted Snaggletooth, I don't think she would be pleased at seeing an injured, half-dead demon dragon. Even after he killed/defeated another one.

HAH! I have that same picture used for Borealis! xd.png That's funny.

I'm adding your characters now. Very long recap:

The centaur's homeland, simply called the Centaur Main Camp, has been raided and destroyed by a battalion of demons sent out by their leader, the Queen of Thorns. The returning raid party was ambushed by the demon dragon dissenter Malfegor(SouLess's character), Damia Sterling and her familiar(Dragonesss' characters), and Anyan the Xiezhi(Pyro's character). The attackers won and the demons were scattered, with their strongest berserker Snaggletooth dead and their commander Ezix severely wounded. A group of Reapers(Natashi, Shurgle, and Eskirurius) had watched the scene, as one of their comrades(Netekos) was captured by the demons but freed by Damia. Netekos flees toward the Lunar Crater, Malfegor meets the other Reapers, they pursue Netekos and catch up to him before he arrives to the crater. Ezix was healed by the Queen of Thorns, they made a deal, and now the convert minotaur is hunting for angel souls down in the Raptor Archipelago.

The Reapers start to befriend Malfegor, the entire group departs to the Star Temple looking for yet another Reaper named Balelash. They arrive to the crowded temple, are wary of a warlock that hasn't noticed them, is speaking to another Reaper that found them by the name of Patience Dela Mort. Netekos has confronted and is now alarmed by Reevia, who was watching the Reapers. And apparently Damia somehow ran all the way out to the temple and is now speaking to the group.

Malfegor had stayed a ways away from the temple to fight his old nemesis Aetherious, another demon dragon, and he has won, though he's barely conscious. Shidansu is a demon dragon he loves(blegh xd.png) and is currently flying rapidly toward him.

Closer to Foxtail Forest a copper, gold, and silver trio of dragons are living in a cave(Archas, Hallranth, and Spectrum respectively). Pi's character Enny is currently eavesdropping on the dragons inside the cave after spotting(and fleeing) from Malfegor as he consorted with Reapers.

Anyone whom I haven't mentioned has either not been introduced yet or has an unknown location. So yup, that was long. tongue.gif And you can do your intro posts, by the way.

That's funny! Thanks for the recap, I'll intro post later when I have time to read the recap and actually post xd.png

Hahaha, I liked that "blegh" you put there.

To be completely honest, I suck with romance, being asexual myself. So apart from the stock lovey-dovey stuff I read from books and such, I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. xd.png

And really, though I don't hate the genre, if you present me with a bunch of books with a bunch of genres, more likely than not I'll read the romance last unless you tell me that's the only one with good writing or something, if I even read it at all.

Oh, and I updated my post.

Edited by beiningtian

xd.png Yeah. My sexual preference isn't what deters me, it's the fact that I see it just about everywhere all the time. I'm always reluctant to see a movie even if it's a really good one because directors(among other creators) seem to inject love scenes into everything. Maybe that's why I'm so gun-ho for a good battle. It's practically the complete opposite! tongue.gif(Though I can stand more innocent romance-stuff that seems to just come out of the blue with random love-struck nonsense is what I really can't stand.)

Shifting a little more on-topic: Dragoness, are you looking at this thread? I won't do a response post to Damia until we figure out how exactly you arrived to the Star Temple(which is situated on a bunch of floating islands, no less) so quickly. While there is no true measuring system on the map, it is very, very large. Though I will allow speed exceptions for obvious methods(like teleportation or potions) and for true Trios since they kind of need to get around quickly; but they do burn up a lot of energy in the process.

Edited by skwerl56767

Considering making the D in Dela lowercase....

Patience dela Mort?

Patience dela Morte?

Patience de la Mort?

If you're going for French, Patience de la Morte. In French, 99% of the time, if it has an "e," it's feminine. Unless Patience is actually a guy...?

Well, I can't say that I am a romance person, since most planned romances have not happened yet xd.png I have to say, I am much more of a morbid violence person XDDDD

But I do have a clue, so if anybody wants to ask about romance, then do xP

Hey SouLess, I have an idea, but I need to run past you first. Can I make a demon dragon that is Malfegor's best buddy?

Mort is a feminine noun. Only adjectives have endings changed based on gender. Also, there do exist precedents for "de la __" last names being written as all one word (e.g. Delacroix), so that's also an option.

(Also eyy, high five for the ace club. Although not experiencing romantic attraction is aromanticism, which is distinct from both asexuality and opinions on romance, so keep that in mind ok thanks)

Hey SouLess, I think we just had a major derp moment... Pyro and I went back and read some older posts, and just realized Malfegor fell unconscious in front of the Star Temple and not down in the Cavernlands like I had thought? Did we just miss that? xd.png

Um... if so, is there away to fix that? At our current position editing a bunch of posts will completely change the plot around and may cause some problems. Is it possible to move Malfegor to an adjacent floating island instead of at the temple itself?

Blegh, I'm so sorry, I was completely oblivious to Malfegor's position the whole time....

Yes you can move him lol xd.png. Right now he is like weak as hell so yes you can move him. Mal is not In front of the temple is somewhere on an adjacent island with Shidansu from here on out xd.png.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Name: Avix and Evix

Mortal?: No

Creature: Two-Headed Demon Dragon

Appearance: Boooop

History: He always took violent demon life as a huge joke, something wacko demons did. To him, it was ALL demons did, which seemed to be boring and drab. When he tried to stop a demon attack and be a stand-up commedian at the same time, the demoms took him and chained him in deep prisons.

Then he met Malfegor.

The demon dragon seemed to have a good heart, and a sense of bravery. After some discussion, Mal freed the two headed beast, and after that, they became the closest friends. But, after a while, they had to split when the demons came looking for their lost prisoner.

There. I hope it does not slam into Mal's history too much. Maybe while Malfegor was outcasted, he snuck back to free Avix and Enix?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

That actually works out fine Esko. Malfegor almost forgot Shidansu in his solitude, so i can make him remember his friend, or he shows in the story and then he remembers. So either way it fits good.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Cool! Also, I changed the image to something more direct and epic xd.png

Updated the reserved post. Feel free to post whenever. tongue.gif

EDIT: Flame, Mousie says she's editing her post right now, so until then we'll have to wait.

Edited by skwerl56767

AGH SORRY! DELETING MY POST

I really need to check over here more ^^'

Edited by flame249

I deleted my post

Sorry about that

Geez, I never said you had to delete your posts, and we finally squeezed something out of Esko too...