skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

=3 Awesome

Though I am a little confused. Is he tired or just plain dumb?

No he is not tired or dumb. I tried to make him excited and happy, because he is hungry.

Nah, ghosts aren't technically mortal. Angels are "mortal" because they are reborn into Ascended bodies, and Demons can be "mortal" because of conversions-same with Reapers. Ghosts are completely dead, though they can still manifest themselves.

Adding the new characters to the reserved post! laugh.gif

I'm going to sleep soon, but have this for now. Also probably going to make a demon later.

Name: Aeron

Mortal?: No

Creature: Will o' the wisp

Appearance: A short greenish-blue and faintly see-through humanoid spectre, with short messy hair covering their eyes, wearing a hooded capelet and plain shirt/pants. They carry a fancy lantern on a staff at all times, and a pale flame burns inside it.

History: Aeron was never a very wise person, even in life. Their life(death)'s goal is to get as many hilarious reactions out of people as possible, even if those people happen to be easily provoked to violence and/or much more powerful than them. By some miracle, they survived their childhood, and saw this as their cue to go bigger. Long story short, they summoned a demon and somehow managed to trick it into devouring itself.

Their streak of luck only lasted until they were 20-something, at which point they were promptly rejected by both heaven (not nearly virtuous enough) and hell (you did what to a demon?!) and cast back to the mortal world with only an everlasting ember from the fires of hell as a consolation prize. Aeron mostly sees this as an excellent opportunity to screw with people even more - and now with cool ghost powers and no chance of dying again.

(Aeron is nb as hell; they/them/their pronouns please. Also this is actually a legitimate existent origin story for will o' the wisps, can you believe it)

I'm super tired and don't really know where to butt in (considering bothering the dragon trio since they've got less interaction going on - any word on where exactly they are?), so have a peace offering. Natashi is the best character tbh

Aw, it's so cute! laugh.gif And I have no idea where Archas, Hallranth, and Spectrum are... Best to ask Esko that. I'm envisioning them in the Foxtail Forest, maybe on the border of the Bluesky Pines, but I could be way off.

The dragon? No she ignored him. She will likely be hostile though, she hates demons.

Oh ok xd.png was wondering because even though he is a demon dragon he basically said screw u demons. So now he not only a outcast, but a traitor now. He seeks to find the truth behind the motives of the Queen. Because he believes there is something more than meets the eye. All of sudden Heaven do not answer the call, reapers leader missing, and the Demon Queen attacks? To him there has to be something more... or it could be me over thinking it xd.png

No, actually you're right. :3 But that's actually very, very far into the story. I'm not sure I can tell yet. xd.png But I will say this; my Shadow character, whom I will be introducing very soon, is connected to this greater goal.(I'm sorry, I'm probably making everyone suspenseful! DX Now I feel crappy.)

No I think good cause it makes my imagination go nuts smile.gif

And now I want my character to be in a romance I do not know why, but I do xd.png

*pokes in from life for a second*

Hey SouLess, I noticed the pic you used in your first Hallranth post. I meant a gold dragon as in the DC Gold =3

Esko informed me(somewhat privately) that he is having a hectic time right now in real life, but he told me he envisioned the dragons in a cave close to the Centaur Main Camp(everyone seems to be over there right now xd.png). I'm thinking the edge of Foxtail Forest, somewhere in that area? He would have to confirm though.

EDIT: Almost forgot, should I remove that image then for Hallranth? Hm.. we could make him a Gold variant, like an alt, but if he's a pure Gold then I'll have to remove it. Don't want to deceive anyone.

Edited by skwerl56767

I meant the DC Gold, like the DC Brown Copper and Silver. I made the mistake of not clarifying, since I assumed people would know. It is probably good to remove the image and imagine him as a DC Gold. Sorry for not saying that...

Anybody else ship Spectrum and Archas?

Sorry, them shipping senses have turned on xd.png

Bad Esko! xd.png Those senses need an off-switch!

All right, quick heads-up here; I have a character named Shadow that I plan on introducing soon(maybe around the time Malfegor and our little group of Reapers get Netekos back... or whatever happens there xd.png), but she will be a solitary character, meaning that due to her history, no one knows where she is, so she cannot be interacted with! Don't worry, I have my reasons for this. I'll let you guys know once she's game for interactions.

Alas, they can never be turned off xP

Seriously, once an rp starts, I seem to ship characters like mad xd.png

Mal needs someone xd.png. Like when I am rping him I feel (as i would if i was him) he would be more different, in a good way, if he had someone. Then i done duffed and made him a traitor xd.png. Esko I feels it too. I tried to make Hallranth like the big brother of the group... if that is ok?

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Tell me when the fight is going to be over, until then Anyan will just be fighting.

Ehhh, I could make a mate for Mal, but the picture I want to use is of a male dragon....

Esko I feels it too. I tried to make Hallranth like the big brother of the group... if that is ok?

You mean that you are a Spectrum and Archas shipper as well? YES! xd.png

Well, maybe. Archas often acts a bit leader-ish, like making decisions and such, but Hallranth can be the big cuddly sweet guy who watches over them and makes sure they are safe. Like I said, go crazy =3

Though Archas probably will often take the opinions of the others and will try to make a decision based on them.