skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

The wall text is done, sorry if it is not good. I worked on it almost all last night and this morning. I will come up with a Hallranth later, right my hand hurts. xd.png

Hey, Soul, just saying, but I'm pretty sure that controlling Shidansu there would be counted as godmodding.

It is not because i forgot to put it as it was in hid mind. If you read past that is says vanished from his mind. Sorry about that. If it is still considered godmoding then i will remove it.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

... What? Godmodding is counted as controlling others' characters without their controller's direct permission, and I don't remember ever giving permission, even if it's inner monolog.

Edit: Please do, your post can still work without that line in it.

Edited by beiningtian

Godmodding? I don't recall seeing any godmodding. I saw that he referenced Shidansu in his thoughts(Malfegor did) but I saw no godmodding.

Well, the problem seems to be solved now. And SouLess, you don't need to send me PMs that often; trust me, I stalk my thread quite often. xd.png I'll think up a responsive post.

Edited by skwerl56767

Godmodding? I don't recall seeing any godmodding. I saw that he referenced Shidansu in his thoughts(Malfegor did) but I saw no godmodding.

Well, the problem seems to be solved now. And SouLess, you don't need to send me PMs that often; trust me, I stalk my thread quite often. xd.png I'll think up a responsive post.

Poping in my own words

The inner monolog had said something about him fighting the other dragon. So either he fought the dragon in the past or something else blink.gif

Nah, it was something that paraphrases into "I believe in you."

But the way Souless put it didn't sound like Shidansu's words for me, so I took offense. Even then, if he did get the line right I probably still would have taken offense about "putting words in my own mouth," so to speak.

(Shrug.) I got the message fine. Maybe I'm just used to interpreting things for the better. And I think Malfegor and Aetherious did fight in the past once, it's just this time Malfegor won.

Name: Reevia

Mortal?:nope

Creature: Dracofari a creature with a human looking body and appearance except for their horns, scaly back, tail, and large dragon wings with the ability to semicontrol eletalasm a raw form of energy of destructive nature

Appearance: Reevia has purple eyes, black hair with one dark blue streak through it. Her horns, tail, dragon wings and back scales are all a midnight blue colour.

History: Reevia is one of the last Dracofari recorded. Her power in eletalasm is unmatched by the rest of her kind but was deemed uncontrollable, thus her elders placed inhibitors on her arms and ankles to restrain her, cutting of her connection to the power.

Reevia has almost no power other then physical strength while the inhibitors are on her. but if in a pressured situation and if she's angry enough the inhibitors will fail and shut down for a while and she will be able to use her eletalasm which she can hardly control.

Reevia seeks to remove her inhibitors and will throw down and possibly kill those who get in her way. Right now she sides against the demons and only interfere's with the war if demons are involved, as she hates those who cage or convert others without consent

Blaaaaaaade

Can I do a thing but it might determine where the guy you're looking for is or do you have something planned already

I mean I can always change it to fit but this is just more convienient and I know you want me to do a first post

Added your character, flame! Just make sure Reevia's powers are still underneath the Trios'. c: (Even with the eletalasm.)

You'll have to tell me what you're planning Mouse-I do have some ideas in store, but we might be able to work something out. I can be pretty flexible.

thank you!

don't worry the eletalasm might be powerful but it is hardly ever used and is only moderately powerful on it's own, but because of Reevia's almost zero control she can't really hold a candle to the trio.

That will work! c:

I think I'll wait for Esko to post first-I keep leaving him in the dust. xd.png

EDIT: Esko appears to be submitted to about a billion different RP threads, so it seems it's going to take a while for him to catch up. I think I'll seize the moment by introducing Shadow, finally.

EDIT#2: After writing it up I realized it might not be wise... help someone, I can't do a crazy outcast without making it awful! DX I'm worried it's too morbid... I think I'll write up another, nicer intro that doesn't shove the reader into her reality quite so nastily. In the meantime, have an Ezix post.

Edited by skwerl56767

Quick question for Flame: How close is Reevia to the treeline? I have an interaction planned, but if she's hidden more into the crowds and less into the trees surrounding the temple like I imagined, it may not work.

EDIT: Going ahead with my idea...

Edited by skwerl56767

I am done with Mal posts for now till interaction. As for Aetherious, if you want to save him skerl you can and the queen can turn him. We can talk about it and see what all we want to do? Just a thought.

If you want to keep playing him, sure, we can do something like that! Though I won't "resurrect" him unless you actually intend to keep using him. tongue.gif I don't really see a plot advancement purpose to keeping Aetherious, unless you have something in mind.

Yeah your right xd.png. I had to actually like think about it because Aetherious did survive his purpose. But I was thinking about made making another character an angel in the heavens. If that is ok?

I have an angel already..... Sorry for no interaction on my end, I want to get this stupidly delayed translation done first. Seriously. This person has been watching at least 2 months.

I'm kinda stuck since neither of the dragons noticed Enny ah hahh

Is there any extra info about Rinstead we should know? I might drop Ae in there.

It is ok Pyro. Damn the angel is takin... Oh could i have a human that gets demon essence in him? Like one day he had to fight a demon, and got tainted by the demon's blood or something?

Rawr, I guess the plot was going to get spilled eventually. xd.png Yes SouLess, you may play as an angel, though you may be stuck in Heaven unless you fall from it(meaning you were either banished because the King of Light couldn't tolerate you right then, or because you literally fell off of it down onto the mortal world. I definitely did not play Diablo III like crazy). Though your other idea will work just fine as well! It really depends on who you want to play as. I'm pretty flexible.

I thought you wanted Enny to go unnoticed Pi. xd.png Whoops. I guess you could do something to grab the dragons' attentions, or maybe go off on a little plot of your own for a while?

There's also information on Rinstead in the reserved post, but it's mostly it's history and not much else. But basically it was a trading town that had merchants arrive usually by water, so they would go up to Sorrow Lake to a port they had, though that has been shut down. They also have the city surrounded by a wall to keep wildlife out, and the gate out is connected to the road that leads to the Abandoned Church. Rinstead has pretty much closed itself off to the world because of the plague it's infested with, so that gate is closed too, and the path is very overgrown.

The town itself is arranged in a rough, globular shape, with the classes going higher as they near the shoreline of the lake(so the lower classes are out at the boundaries of the town). The only agricultural area they have is wrapped around the other side of the lake, and is only capable of producing enough to keep the population fed.

The government is simple enough-it's a monarchy with a royal family at the head, with some royal advisers just below that. Due to the plague, the king is seriously considering handing power off to a group of priests the people trust way more; they call themselves the Highest Order. Basically once they get into power(I haven't decided if they have or not) it'll be the same system but instead the Highest Order and their churches will be the rulers instead of the royal family, and religion will reign over bloodlines, though the royals gets to keep their fancy palace and incredible wealth.

That's pretty much all I wrote on it, so the rest is pretty much implied.

Edited by skwerl56767

Name: Abaddon Samael

Mortal?: Yes

Creature: Human Demon

Appearance: This but with a corrupted left arm with a demonic look. On his right arm, the one he uses his sword with, has a full arm gauntlet.

History: While traveling he came in contact with a demon. From that fight, with that demon, he managed to get demon blood in his system. Ever since that day, he has been fighting his inner demon. Now he hunts demons, and seeks to remove the corruption within him. He still does not know what abilities the corruption will give him, so far the corruption has given him the ability to enhance his speed in combat. To this day, he does not know if the corruption will consume him, or will he over come the corruption.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

But RP is literally all about character interaction, why the heck would I have En run around and spy on people for no reason :0

Also I should probably tell you that I'm not doing great recently, mental health-wise, and this RP is far from my first priority, so if I disappear and you need my characters out of the way or something poke me