skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

Soulcast

Click for the Roleplay.

About:

This roleplay takes place in the FaeRealms. The FaeRealms consists of four planes of existence: A Heaven, an Underworld, a Spectral Plane, and a Mortal Plane. As expected, Heaven is Heaven and the Underworld is the Underworld. The Spectral Plane is a layer over the Mortal Plane that weaker spirits occupy; think of like ghosts on Earth. The Spectral Plane is simply a state of pure energy that spirits exist in while on the Mortal Plane. Particularly powerful spirits-such as angels, Reapers, or demons-can occupy both planes at the same time, which is why they can affect mortals as well.

However, instead of a normal Mortal Plane, like something on Earth, it's a realm of fantasy! That's right, it has just about everything; centaurs, dragons, faefolk, trolls, unicorns, talking animals, minotaurs, Qilin/Kirin, whatever you can think of! The best part? You can play as any of them! Anything! Magic also exists, kind of like in the Dragon Cave world. And you don't have to be mortal; angels, demons, and Reapers all have about the same levels of power, and can be played as well. In fact, the majority of this roleplay is centered around the Reapers due to the plot.

What of the plot, you may ask? Well, I enjoy the fun of discovering the plot, so I can't tell you much... in fact, it's not entirely fleshed out, so I don't even know. xd.png So this will be interesting. What you can know, however, is that Heaven is silent(meaning they've barely done or responded to anything, which is unusual), the Reapers' leader Death has gone missing, and everyone is blaming the Queen of Thorns(who is the FaeRealm equivalent of the devil) for the imbalance. She, of course, is seizing the moment by throwing her forces at the Plane of Mortals, in hopes of someday capturing Heaven-her plans go beyond that, but it seems she hasn't shared them with anyone. The battle between these three great forces-Heaven, Underworld, and Spectral(also known as the Trio, and their inhabitants Trios or Trio types)-seems to have caught the poor mortals in the fray.

When do you enter into the scene? You can join whenever, but the starting time period is during a war. Right now the Queen of Thorns has captured the minotaur, chimera, troll, and ogre races, and is targeting the centaurs for capture and the fairies for annihilation. Word has spread quickly as camps are overrun by demons, and the Reapers seem unusually weak without their leader. Effects of the imbalance are easily seen in the Mortal Plane; the moon is black with a ring of light around it, like the sun on a solar eclipse, and things get perpetually cloudy and rather dark in areas where the demons have taken over. Temperature differences are become extreme as well-hot areas are hotter and cold areas are colder.

Character Information:

You may be wondering what the restrictions are on characters. Well, it's a realm of magic, fantasy, and spirits; just about anything is possible. In other words, go wacky with it! The more creative it is, the better for everyone! There's only one rule you have to follow:

No overpowered or perfect characters.

Simple, right? However, I may define "overpowered" a bit differently than everyone else, so what I mean is: don't upset the balance of the roleplay. You can say a person who can be invisible indefinitely, as well as have lightning reflexes, is overpowered, but I only consider them overpowered if they're the only one with that level of power. So, if there are several other players, or every single other player, has similar abilities(like walking through walls or something neat), the balance of the roleplay is intact and they are not overpowered. If you feel someone has an overpowered or perfect character, ask them about it first, and if there's no progress take it to me. The mods will be called only of it is a major issue.

There is only one character type that currently has limits you should be aware of: Reapers. Reapers are my creation, so they have certain limits to their abilities; they will also stand as a sort of "power template" for demon and angel characters, so people know just how powerful they can go. Typically, if you have a flaw balancing out a benefit of your character(such as seeing through walls, but only being able to see through a certain thickness of a wall), you'll be fine. Another thing to note is that Reapers, angels, and demons all technically aren't immortal; they can be killed, but their death is simply a banishment into a void realm. No one is sure what happens to them, but it seems certain people can come back...

About Reapers:

Reapers have two forms; their Cloaked form and True form. Their Cloaked form is what it sounds like; they are almost always humanoid, with a ground-floor cloak and the hood up, with the face completely dark. Features from the true form may be seen manipulating the fabric, such as horns or ears. The cloaks are usually black with runes, symbols, or designs on them, but I won't stop anyone from making bright pink with lemon and orange polka dots. tongue.gif The Cloaked forms can also reflect features from the True form in things like size, and if the cloak is brushed aside but the gemstone holding it together isn't deactivated, broken, or destroyed, there is usually an armored form underneath to keep the Reaper's identity vague(I will allow anything other than armor as well-the Reaper is simply covered to keep their True form from showing, which was the point of the Cloaked form in the first place. So things like masks and underlying fabric will work as well).

The True form is whatever the player wants to be; anything from dragons to animals to mixes of bizarre things, you can pretty much go nuts with it. However, you can only have an animal-like aspect if you have the soul of that creature(like minotaur horns or wolf ears require a minotaur soul or a wolf soul respectively). The True form is only revealed if the gem holding the Reaper's cloak together(located at the base of the neck) is damaged, removed, or deactivated. Reapers have their ultimate powers unleashed in their True form, but they become more susceptible to attacks when uncloaked.

Another addition to a Reaper's form are Ethereal Limbs. They are exactly what they sound like; ghost-like limbs. Ethereal Limbs can go through physical objects, but it takes a lot of power or effort to cause them to interact with something physical, such as an enemy. However, since they exist in the Spectral plane, Ethereal Limbs can interact with spectral objects very easily. Another drawback is that these limbs, being in the Spectral plane, cannot deliver pain, meaning they are injured the owner may never know about it.

Rules:

1: Respect other players within the RP, no matter who they are.

2: Please make your posts at least two paragraphs long! That means two chunks consisting of at least five sentences each. I will make an effort myself, since sometimes I provide lacking posts. Even if it doesn't seem necessary, adding extra information, details, a character's thoughts, etc., actually help fellow roleplayers immensely in deciding their next move, and additionally reduces ambiguity and boosts moral for posting. Literacy is also desired.*

3: No overpowered or perfect characters. Also help maintain the balance of the RP to mitigate any problems.

4: No unnecessary drama.

5: Keep cursing and swearing to the absolute minimal. Swears don't add flesh, meaning, or substance to a post, and are simply "fillers", meaning they're almost pointless.

6: I will allow blood and violence to slip a bit, since I tend to forget about it myself(and there's a war going on this RP, so it's almost unavoidable). If you need an absolute barrier, follow the Section Rules for roleplays.

7: Go minimal on romance. Innocent romance is fine.

9: If you're unsure about something, always consult the FAQ first, then the RP Section Rules, and then ask.

10: If you will be doing a lot of character interacting, I expect you to post regularly(as in every other day or so at most). Having the entire RP slow down due to inactivity is not something I'm keen on. If you're going on hiatus but don't have enough time to put your character into a static state, a quick OOC notification is desired. You may also PM me about it, if it makes you more comfortable.

11: New characters are required to start in a pre-mapped region, unless given permission to go outside the boundaries. However, players are not restricted within the map limits when playing. Players can also create areas within the limits to start in. The map is quite large, so it shouldn't be a problem.

12: Be creative! Yes, this is seriously a rule. A very weakly enforced rule, but a rule nonetheless.

If I feel you're slipping, I'll give you two warnings before I start trying to find a way to absolutely destroy your involved character. That will be your third warning. If you don't stop, I'll have your offending character removed from the RP permanently. Continue it, you'll lose all of your characters, and your ability to participate in this RP. I'm usually nice and tolerant, but don't push me.

*Example of an acceptable post of absolute minimum length:

Fire Dancer simply nodded in agreement, his tail swishing on the ground and disturbing the ash piles.

" I can't imagine climbing the cliff would be easy." He said. "I do think we're better off flying."

Leska, his companion, frowned. " But our wings are bound! How can one fly without wings?"

" Well, humans figured it out somehow." Fire Dancer shrugged.

" We don't exactly have an aircraft, genius. We're in the middle of nowhere! A very deadly nowhere, in fact!"

Fire Dancer scanned his surroundings. An eerily silent battlefield, still strung about with bodies and weaponry from the raid. And yuck, it still stank too.

" Maybe that will help?" He nodded to a towering structure, barely distinguishable in the dying light. Leska squinted.

" What is that?" She asked. Fire Dancer turned to her and smiled his classic, draconic grin.

" A catapult. If wings can't make you fly, mechanisms will."

*Example of a post with preferable/longer length:

My whiskers quivered in the breeze. It was hard to keep them still and contain my excitement, with the mouse so close I could see the flecks of dandruff littering its fur. My first catch! My littermates would be so proud, if they were here!

The mouse twitched. I barely moved as it raised its head in my direction. Sniffing the air, sensing something was wrong... any later and it would be gone!

I leaped from the bushes. The mouse's first rightful inclination was to run, but in the wrong direction, and I ended up jumping over it in eager anticipation. Finding nothing but dust in my paws, I whirled around to see the mouse frantically changing direction.

" Oh, no you don't!" I snapped, pouncing on it again. It moved just an inch or two away from my landing spot, and bolted into the grass. I huffed before giving chase.

I was just behind it, a tiny warm morsel of fluffy grey fur, skinny pink tail flitting across my vision. It was a fast little bugger, trying to lose me by scampering underneath logs, navigating under decaying leaves, and taking shortcuts through streams; but its logs were branches to me, its leaves the ground, its streams tiny trickles of water! It was no match for the mighty, hungry, fel-

Snap! I landed on a branch particularly hard, letting shock bolt up through my legs. I slowed down just enough from the pain that the mouse took-quite literally-a better turn for its future, and cranked a hard left to dive into a concealed hole. I stumbled briefly before making my way to the burrow.

UGH! Another hunt, failed! When will the runt of the litter get to prove herself?! My thoughts raged. I dug up the entrance of the burrow a bit out of sheer frustration, knowing full well that it was far too deep for me to get the mouse. I backed up from the earthy mess, brushing clods of dirt off of my face, now smelling not the tantalizing scent of the mouse, but rather an unsatisfying aroma of dead leave and soil. Frustrated and hungry, I stomped away from the scene, returning to the camp.

" HAH! You lost a mouse? No wait, say that again, I don't think I've laughed nearly enough. Hah hah! Hah hah hah!"

" Oh, shut up!" I slashed the air in front of my brother's nose, but he was still laughing, a heap of giggling brown fur. " You guys always think less of me just because I'm smaller." I sulked.

" Don't forget weaker. And more annoying. And scruffier." My older brother said. I just glared at him; he was big enough to squish my head if he sat on it alone; no reason to argue and cause a fuss. My tail lashed.

" You guys just watch, the weakest always have hidden strengths!" I argued. " Someday, I'm going to bring back something big, like uh... uh... a rattlesnake! And you'll be wishing-!"

" A rattlesnake?! Pff, hahahahahah!" I was interrupted by my other brother.

" Yeah sure, that'll happen." The eldest said cynically. " And I'm going to sprout wings and fly to the moon."

I continued sulking as they laughed at me. Well, that hasn't changed much, has it? Why can't I be big and strong? Why can't I be special?

But you are. A voice in my head said. I ignored it and skulked away.

I should have listened. Because I was about to find out very, very soon, just how special I was.

FAQ:

Q: Do I have to make a character template? Does it have to be approved for me to join?

A: Nope! Character templates are preferred, but not necessary. Templates do need to be approved for you to join. If you do decide to make a template, the least you need to do is mark down the appearance, history, creature type, and name of your character. However, if you decide not to make a template, I expect your intro post to act as an equivalent by giving us a good idea on who/what your character is.

Basic Character Template:

Name:(Character Name)

Mortal?:(Whether or not your character is a Trio being or a mortal creature. Converts are mortals that have turned into a Trio-they remain mortal until they're fully transformed through death)

Creature:(What specie/type/breed your character is)

Appearance:(What your character looks like. Two different appearances in the Reaper's case)

History:(Your character's past, and maybe their goals)

Q: I want to play as a Reaper, but you said their True forms can't have any characteristics of a creature unless they have its soul. Can I start out with the souls I want?

A: Sure! Depending on when you join in the RP and who your character is, I will limit how many souls you can start out with. As long as you follow Rule 3 though, you should be fine. Also, whatever mortal form your character had before it was converted to a Reaper will automatically become their first acquired soul, so that their True From has something to adhere to.

Q: Are there any major places I should know about?

A: Yes, listed in the reserved post. Though you don't technically have to know them, they make good references in case you want them to be involved in your character's history.

Q: Once I create a mortal character, can they become a Trio type?

A: Yup! Your character can technically "convert" into one of the three as long as whomever plays the respective leader agrees on it, and can find away for it to happen. The lowest leader "rank" for each is Arch Angel/Arch Demon/Arch Reaper respectively. Basically anyone who is an "Arch" knows the correct procedure for mortal-immortal conversion. I will allow the first player of an Arch to come up with a unique way for the conversion, and then it will be standard for all conversions into that type. At the moment, I will allow only five Arches for each type.

Current Arch types:

H: 0

S: 0

U: 1

((My Shadow character does have the power levels of an Arch type, but is not officially recognized as one; as such, she does not take up an Arch slot. I will only allow a few other people to have the same circumstances.))

Q: I can't keep roleplaying anymore because of (X). Do I have to do something to stop?

A: Only if it's permanent. If you're sure you won't be coming back, and you won't mind making a new character if you change your mind and do want to return, you'll have to find a way to essentially kill off or put your character into "stasis". What I mean by stasis is to put them into a position where they won't interfere with the events of the roleplay or the decisions of other people's characters. Character stasis is recommended if you have to leave for a little while, but you won't be leaving for extended periods of time(months or longer).

Q: Do I have to play as an existing mythological creature?

A: Not at all! Make up your own creatures, for all I care. A realm of fantasy and magic is practically limitless, and it makes the RP more interesting anyways. Make helium squid that propel themselves through the air instead of water. Make sentient plant life. Make dragons made of paint! I'll only start questioning things if the creature isn't logical enough or overpowered, but it shouldn't be a problem at all. This RP basically allows your imagination to run wild, so don't be afraid to whip up something completely bizarre.

Q: I feel like my creature/idea wouldn't work in this particular Realm. Can I have my own Realm they originate from, and they simply come over to this Realm?

A: Sure! The way you know if something won't work in this particular Realm is if it either:

-Adds any new planes.

-Changes the current structure/setup of the planes and their places(such as allowing room for creatures more powerful than the Trios to exist and be played).

I intend to keep only the Trio types the highest level of power someone can play, and to keep the current layout of the Realm from top to bottom-Heaven, Spectral overlaying Mortal, and the Underworld. I will allow Arch types to be played as well, as long as some slots are available. Some simple ways you can have a character from a different Realm end up in the FaeRealms is to have a portal open up, to have them be transported by another means(a broken spell, a wish, maybe even a mirror...), or to have them be a Trio type from another Realm who crossed over their boundaries-unlike the Mortal Plane, where you can only "switch" Realms by changing your beliefs, other big Planes(like Heaven) are like massive continents, and each religion is a country within that continent, with boundaries and neighbors. This allows Trio types to walk over into other Realms the way one walks over into another state.

Edited by skwerl56767

Reserved for fanart, miscellaneous information, character templates, and other things.

Character Organizer. This was super convenient in another roleplay I was in, so I decided to make one here. It lists every player's characters, what they are, and their locations. It'll become more important once we get more players; right now it just gives me something to fuss over. xd.png

Map(Linked for size, click to zoom); don't be afraid to suggest new areas! Updated 6/5/15. Red areas are Corrupted Areas; that is, a piece of land either occupied or conquered by demonic forces.

-If you start in an area and have a good image for it, feel free to share!-

user posted image

Skygiant's Bridge; Small floating islands surround Skygiant's, and many of the islands are linked by hefty bridges. However, there are lots of small islands that haven't even been touched yet by sentient hands.

user posted image

Northern Dragonscar Wasteland.

user posted image

Southeastern Crookedwitch Marsh.

user posted image

Southern Foxtail Forest.

user posted image

Foxtail Forest-Bluesky Pines Border.

user posted image

Hiddenjewel Forest.

user posted image

Caverns of Fungi.

user posted image

The Mother Tree.

user posted image

Silvercrag Range.

user posted image

Northern Silvercrag Range.

user posted image

Lunar Crater:

Once the site of the Moon Temple, and a favored gathering place for Death and her Reapers, it has since been overrun by the demons and become a hot spot for contention.

Sun Temple:

Perched atop one of Salamander's Fountains, this impressive, glowing temple was said to be the bridge between the Mortal World and Heaven-its peak is the highest recorded in the land, reaching up past even Skygiant's Bridge! The magma used to be glowing fountains of of water, but the Queen of Thorns has since turned it into a volcanic hotspot-a shame, considering the Sun Temple was erected and seen as a gateway to the Heavens.

Star Temple:

Isolated atop the main island in Skygiant's Bridge, the Star Temple has a sort of surreal, dreamy feel to it. The temple was erected to represent the people of the FaeRealms, and is said to be protected by a celestial gryphon. It is the only major temple known that has not been corrupted by demons... yet. For now, it is seen as a major safe-haven, and many travelers go there to find sanctuary.

Osprey Peak:

The site of the Water Temple, not much is known about Osprey Peak, other than the fact that it is a mountain of water that rises from the depths of the ocean every day in the late afternoon. The temple can only be reached by going through the mountain itself, as it lies on the ocean floor beneath it-and the mountain must be up, or the water pressure would destroy any would-be travelers. As such, the crystal temple is often accessed only by those who can control water or have aquatic allies.

user posted image

Water Temple.

Ancient Keep:

An old keep down on the coasts of Winterscreech Steppe, it has been around-and has been abandoned-ever since anyone can remember. Some say a great king built it, back when Winterscreech was extremely hospitable. Others look at the current landscape and say cultists built it for the Queen of Thorns. Whatever it was, it now serves as the Flux Temple-that is, a shrine to chaos and the Underworld itself. And ironically, just off the coast, the mighty Flux Maelstrom sits in plain view.

House of Cards:

Quite literal in both the physical and metaphorical sense, the House of Cards is the meeting place for the leaders of Heaven, the Underworld, and Spectral Realms-it was erected by the King of Light(the ruler of Heaven) in an attempt to quell the Queen of Thorn's hostility and remove the standoff-ish manners of Death. As expected, it is most catastrophic when the Queen is around, as the meetings don't seem to amount to anything other than a seeming alliance-in the Queen's eyes-between the King of Light and Death. Since Heaven has fallen silent, the meetings are no longer scheduled, leaving the House of Cards nothing but a ruin... and a rather impressive one at that.

Town of Rinstead:

Settled into the more sheltered Darksky Pines, Rinstead has a dark history. It is situated near the aptly-named Sorrow Lake, which empties out into the sea; why is it Sorrow Lake? Well, the lake never had a name until Rinstead began experiencing some major problems. It was originally founded as a trading post for other countries, but like all import-export risks, Rinstead faced serious internal danger as foreign goods came from over seas-the awful danger of introduced pests and diseases. A vicious specie of black rat, called the Tear-Stained Rat, carries a nasty disease that gave it its name, which causes so much constant, internal pain that many people cry bloody tears. The foreigners who brought them were pretty much immune to the disease, and introduced them as "fancy rats", or pets; the result was disastrous. The awful rats pretty much flooded the town, and since then the once-glorious city is now being run by a frantic King and Queen, attempting to cleanse their town. No foreign goods have arrived since the pestilence incident, and so far Rinstead's only hope is religion, as its introduction helped the people focus on less horrible things and have hope for their town. Since the introduction of religion, the King has given a gathering of priests called the Highest Order most of his powers, rendering the royal family useless. Rinstead's gates remained closed to outsiders, even today, though curiously enough, the gates also sealed it off from the now-Abandoned Church-irony, that their very priests magically and physically bound their gates off from the one gathering place that gave the people hope.

Mauwrath:

Its true location unknown, Mauwrath is rumored to be a living, breathing palace stationed out on an island out in the Sylvanis Ocean. Most magic-wielders believe it exists, and bounty hunters believe that great treasures lie hidden within. Not much is known about it, but there are plenty of legends to go by. They usually go like this:

A young warlock once wanted desperately to get away from his peers. Black magic was forbidden, and he was constantly in trouble for meddling in it. Finally getting sick of the torment, he fled off the shores of Winterscreech and ended up on an island out in Sylvanis. The island had a primitive kingdom set up on it, and had no true ports or harbors. The budding kingdom proclaimed itself to be the greatest in the land, and though they accepted the refugee warlock, it came with a price. To prove their "ultimate dominion and prowess", the king of that island demanded royal tribute for allowing the stranger to stay. The tribute demanded was worse than life in Viper City, which was notorious for its high taxes and inflated currency! With the warlock in poverty as soon as he touched the shore of the island, he could do nothing but live and study in the king's dungeons, listening to the pathetic howls of prisoners. Yet despite his lack of wealth, the king and his court still buffeted him about with demands of payment and treated him as a serf.

Getting sick of his new treatment, the warlock finally obtained the power for a nasty spell, and went up to the king to demand respect. The king and his court simply laughed and jeered at the warlock, so he conducted the spell in fury. The palace walls suddenly flushed with internal blood, and became warm. The rooms expanded and contracted as though they were breathing. Windows formed eyes, mouths, and warts, pulsing and gnashing like living things! The four towers of the palace bent back and twisted their ends together as tentacles, and a strange, smelly substance began oozing from the walls... The king and his court were now terrified of the warlock, when they realized he had turned the palace into a living creature.

There are many endings to the story. One is that the king and his people fled the island, and either formed a new kingdom on the mainland and kept their history a secret, or simply became hermits living in the wilderness. Another story says that the king and his people never budged, and finally the monster the warlock had created gobbled them all up. More endings say that the warlock had to turn the king and his court into crows to get them to flee, or the crows ended up staying as servants in return. Whatever happened, most magic-wielders agree that on an secluded island somewhere, the new palace Mauwrath sits waiting, with his warlock creator still living nearby.

Character Templates Made: In case for some wacky reason or other, the organizer doesn't work.

beiningtian:

Anyan the Xiezhi

skwerl56767:

Name: Shadow

Mortal? No

Creature: Reaper

Appearance: Look, I can draw a decent humanoid! (When it's completely clothed and armored.)

History: No clue, though it is known that the Reapers seem to dislike her. The only known reason for that is that she broke an essential rule and was outcast as punishment.

Name: Natashi

Mortal?: No

Creature: Reaper; mortal form was an orphan human girl

Appearance: In cloaked form, Natashi is (almost) sadly the smallest Reaper known. Standing barely a foot tall, she's almost cute. Her dark grey cloak isn't particularly fancy, but it does have quite a long tail that trails behind her, and tends to cause others to trip.

Natashi's true form could be aptly described as a mixture between a bird and a bat. She is mostly bat-like, with large ears, large wings, and a similar body and head shape to a flying fox's. She is then covered in raven's feathers, with the end of her muzzle tapering into a hooked beak, feathers on the hands of her wings(like a Soulpeace Dragon), and a long tail with a feathered plume at the base and a plume at the tip. Despite the odd mixture of characteristics, she retains her cute nature. Her true form remains mostly black, with large blue eyes.

Fractional Pi Day drew a portrait.

History: Natashi could never call herself a true Reaper; she considers herself a "gatherer", and not a "hunter", like her companion Shurgle, meaning she doesn't actively hunt for souls. She is particularly loyal to Death, but even more so to Shurgle, due to the bond they shared when mortals. Natashi is typically very optimistic and happy, but since the war she has been more prone to emotional moments, and often drenching poor Shurgle's cloak with tears.

Name: Shurgle

Creature: Reaper; mortal form was a centaur fawn

Appearance: In cloaked form, Shurgle looks almost like a dwarf trying to hide his identity. Being rather short and stocky, he surprisingly often goes unnoticed, and he keeps his cloak a dull dark brown to help him blend into his surroundings better, as he was used to more of a hit-and-run lifestyle where camouflage was your greatest weapon against an enemy.

In his true form, Shurgle appears to be a bipedal boar. He has two cloven hooves that supports his stocky form, and a porcine tail to help him keep his balance. He does have clawed hands that are actually used more for battle and running than anything else, due to their stubby form; Shurgle prefers to run though than to fight, going on all fours to help him pick up speed. He has a boar's head as well, with yellow eyes and dark grey skin and fur. He has white markings all over him that don't seem to represent anything, though his companion Natashi distinctly remembers his mortal form having them as well. Strange for a Reaper, Shurgle retains a lot of clothing when in his true form.

History: Shurgle was a centaur fawn, who enjoyed playing in the woods nearby. He got lost in them soon though, but quickly adapted to the new lifestyle of surviving in the woods, and met Natashi several years before the war began. He began to take care of her, and they quickly became friends. Even before the war the Reapers were struggling, so while Death was still around, she offered to convert the two, and at a prime time; the two forest wanderers had come across some nasty demons, and the conversion would allow them to escape their attackers. The conversion came at a price though; their change in front of the demons verified their leader, the Queen of Thorns, that many Reapers were merely converted mortals, which would threaten the balance greatly, but for some reason Death was willing to take the risk. Since the conversion, the calm and collected Shurgle has never separated from Natashi, for no known reason other than friendship.

Name: Netekos

Appearance: Netekos is an average sized Reaper, standing about 6 feet tall, but usually traveling on all fours. He is a superb sprinter, and being very agile and fast, usually acts as a scout for other Reapers. His cloaked form has two cat-like ears and a long tail, and white runes for air and wind magic decorate the trim of his cloak. The weave of his cloak is larger than usual, to allow his spikes to rise when he needed them.

In his true form, Netekos looks and awful lot like a bipedal leopard or jaguar, being dark indigo with "ghost spots". He has two forward-curving horns on his head and tons of long quills on his back and on the tip of his tail, which can be raised or lowered at will. His front claws are actually retracted on top of his hand, looking almost like a skeleton hand overlapping his own-when he needs them, they unsheath by moving forward over the tops of his normal, flatter claws and turns them into vicious spikes. Netekos' spines are striped with silver, and his claws, teeth, and spots are silver as well. His eyes are cyan, like the gem for his cloaked form.

Color Sketch, Full Scene.

History: Netekos started out as a famous thief, in the town of Rinstead. The Council never bothered to truly pursue him until he stole some vital documents-then the entire army was on his tail! Netekos fled to the Abandoned Church, and Death, admiring his speed and agility, offered to take a load off of his shoulders by swearing loyalty-and mortality-on her. He accepted, and was gifted a jaguar soul in return. He has since then purposefully hunted for the other souls that give him his characteristic appearance, and become one of the fastest Reapers known, relying on weightlessness, momentum, and good ol' air magic to give him hyper speed boosts that can leave even speed demons in the dust. Netekos shows his more thieving side still by attempting to perfect his stealth, and showing a keen interest in silver things.

Name: Spectrum

Mortal?: Yes

Creature: Silver Dragon(see picture)

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/GXWwj90.png

History: Spectrum loves to paint, and still does. With her ink-stained tail tip, she often does surreal landscapes and creatures, which isn't hard to find in the world she resides in. Spectrum rarely has to deal with hostilities due to her pacifying glow, and her normally mischievous nature is hard not to like. She has lived with Archas and Hallranth ever since she could remember-even as a hatchling-and still considers them her metaphorical brothers to this day.

Name: Ezix

Creature: Minotaur, converted into a demon when his kind was enslaved.

Appearance: His particular type of minotaur resembles bipedal bulls with more human torsos, covered completely in thick, short hair. Ezix's hair has become scruffy, and has worn off in some places, revealing bald spots populated by scars. His umber fur turns black near his center. He has a leather strap around his chest to act as a back sheath for his favorite weapon-a battle axe-and a ragged chain-and-leather skirt decorated with a belt of skulls. He has been collecting heads since his conversion...

History: No one knows much about him, but it is known that he took on the name of the demon who converted him. "Ezix" was actually the title of a demon who craved a mortal body, and he chose the unlucky minotaur first. The willpower was overwhelming-his new host had little success when he did struggle. As a result(as with most conversions), Ezix's host lost his sanity, and completely gave in to the demon, resulting in a demonic follower to the Queen of Thorns.

Spiderabbit Snaggletooth, by Spatio.

Name: Ketel

Creature: Reaper, was once a Tritoxin Chimera

Appearance: Before the war, Ketel was living a simple life as one of the lesser-known chimeras, called a Tritoxin Chimera. These chimeras had more umber-color lion halves, and the goat halves were actually ibexes(though they are still called goats). The trick to these Chimeras is they sported three different snake tails, each sporting a different kind of toxin. The snake heads varied depending on the genes of the Tritoxin Chimera. Ketel is a particularly aquatic variation, with venomous sea snakes for each of his tails-the only thing really showing that these serpents were based off sea snakes are their patterns, anatomy, and obvious frills lining the snake tail's spine and head. Tritoxins are one of the deadlier chimeras, though they prefer to be left alone on coastlines and don't like engaging in battle.

As a Reaper, Ketel has only his original form-his Tritoxin Chimera-and as such that's exactly what his True form is. In Cloaked form the only things seen are his three snake tails, which peek out from underneath his dark umber cloak and bicker with one other no matter how well he tries to control them.

History: Just before the war started, the Tritoxins on the scraggly Winterscreech coasts-one of the groups of which Ketel originated from-were attacked by what they presumed to be demons, though Tritoxin night vision isn't as keen as other chimeras'. Ketel was separated from his birth group and eventually became lost, wandering southwest without even knowing it. After a tiring journey of several days without finding much food or water in the growing desert ahead of him, he eventually ran into the House of Cards on a rather stormy night. Not recognizing the building for what it was, he collapsed at its base and fell unconscious. Only later did he wake up and meet Death, and find out that he had died in the storm. For whatever reason she was particularly merciful as of late, and had gifted Ketel with a new life as a Reaper. Before the war took a worse turn, Ketel's mission was to find the chimera pack he was born in and be reunited with them, but with the coming of the war he has since decided to help any Reapers he could, even though he is an extremely new convert and is still getting used to his new form.

Name: Jacob

Creature: Angel from the Christian Realms

Appearance: Jacob has chosen a very cliche form because he knows how effective and blunt the message of what he is is with a simple glance. He is a thin boy in his late teens with short brown hair and serious blue eyes. He wears a simple white robe with a gleaming broadsword sheathed on his back, and he has some awfully familiar white falcon wings and a halo above his head. One can tell from looking at his face that he used to laugh a lot, but recently he has retained a grim and serious expression, as though something has gone horribly wrong. Like lots of other angels, he gives off a white glow that he can increase to blinding levels when necessary.

History: Jacob is an angel from another Realm visiting the Fae Realms for some half-explained reason. He masqueraded as a Reaper who had died from a demon attack for a while, a particularly well-known one named Jaegar. The Fire Scorpion-soul-bearing Reaper didn't last long after Death vanished one fateful meeting in the Moon Temple, and the Queen of Thorns launched a full-scale attack on it literally seconds afterwards. Jacob had arrived after the battle and chosen to assume Jaegar's form with an illusionist's spell, in an attempt to keep the Queen of Thorns believing that she had suppressed the other Realms enough to keep them from interfering with her plans of ultimate domination, while in reality one of the Reapers she had believed she had killed was actually a spy from a neighboring Realm. Jacob doesn't explain much after that, simply pointing out that the Queen of Thorns's plans extended further than any of the Trios expected.

Jacob met Ketel while acting as Jaegar, and after some tensions he grudgingly allowed what he had assumed to be the enemy to travel with him. He could tell Ketel was young, and after some digging he found out that the Reapers were actually being targeted by the Queen of Thorns, his nemesis. Seeing a potential alliance and some help for his immediate goal, he quickly befriended Ketel in hopes of finding other Reapers, but was instead hunted by the Queen and eventually caught in the Sun Temple-an ironic place for an angel to be caught by demons. The Queen broke Jacob's illusion but was so shocked at first that he had enough time to escape, taking a very bedraggled and wounded Ketel with him. Despite Jacob being an angel from a completely different Realm, Ketel has bonded to him deeply for saving his life(or I guess his immortal existence?), and the both of them will soon play a key role in informing every potential ally they can of the Queen of Thorns's plans.

Esko_the_Wolf:

Name: Eskirurius (Esko for short)

Mortal?: Nope

Appearance: In his Cloaked form, he dons a pitch black cloak. He has wolf ears on his head and a tail on his tuckus (duh). He has glittery golden wings, but he keeps these tucked under his cloak and does not use them all the time, prefering to run on all fours in the case of a speed neccisisity. However, he rarely takes them out for flight. There are slits in his cloak just for that.

In his True Form, he looks like a crossover between a Golden Wyvern and the YinYang wolf. He is a giant wolf (like my avatar) with the anatomy and wings of a Golden Wyvern. He is also very furry and scary as hell. His eyes glow green in both forms

Pi interpretation(lol).

History: Before he became a full Reaper, two souls battled for control of the Reaper body; a Golden Wyvern soul and the Yin Yang wolf's soul (that wanted to be incarnated in the first place.) To settle the seemingly never ending dispute, Death had combined their souls and put them into one reaper: Eskirurius.

Name: Archas

Creature: Copper Wyvern

Appearance: Brown Copper

History: His egg was stolen by a Golden Wyvern along with a Gold egg and a Silver egg. Before the eggs hatched, the GW was slayed, but before the hunter could get to the eggs, a Magi turned the human into a frog. The Magi put the eggs into a hidden time stopper field and ran, hoping to preserve the eggs until he was able to care for them, but before he came back, the eggs hatched. Archas was one of them, the Copper of the three. They travel together still, after many years.

Name: Avix and Evix

Creature: Two-Headed Demon Dragon

Appearance: Boooop

History: He always took violent demon life as a huge joke, something wacko demons did. To him, it was ALL demons did, which seemed to be boring and drab. When he tried to stop a demon attack and be a stand-up commedian at the same time, the demoms took him and chained him in deep prisons.

Then he met Malfegor.

The demon dragon seemed to have a good heart, and a sense of bravery. After some discussion, Mal freed the two headed beast, and after that, they became the closest friends. But, after a while, they had to split when the demons came looking for their lost prisoner.

HellFireSouLess:

Demon Dragon Aetherious, Rival of Malfegor

Name: Malfegor Aodhfin

Mortal?: He is Mortal

Creature: Demon Dragon

Appearance: Malfegor's Appearance

History: Born and raised in the crucibles of hell, yet for some strange reason he is not like the others of hell. He does not seek to murder or ravage the mortals or any other beings. All Malfegor seeks is to find out his real purpose in life, for he believes that he was meant for something. All his life he was bullied and was seen as outcast to the other demons. Then one day, another demon dragon challenged him to a fight. Malfegor knew that this fight was his chance to show the other demons. What he was capable of as a demon dragon. The fight was long and brutal, for it was a battle of dragons and flame. Malfegor won the fight, and from that fight he has the scars to remind him of it. The other demons thought that he had cheated, so they still saw him as an outcast. Malfegor does not care anymore about what others think, because he knew he won the fight fair and square. The fight taught him he should not be concerned about what others thought about him. Malfegor now spends his time alone training and being in solitude, but Malfegor knows that a storm is coming and a storm that he will not ignore. In his solitude he traveled around which brought him to a mountain and now sleeps on in the Silvercrag Range.

Name: Abaddon Samael

Creature: Human Demon

Appearance: This but with a corrupted left arm with a demonic look. On his right arm, the one he uses his sword with, has a full arm gauntlet.

History: While traveling he came in contact with a demon. From that fight, with that demon, he managed to get demon blood in his system. Ever since that day, he has been fighting his inner demon. Now he hunts demons, and seeks to remove the corruption within him. He still does not know what abilities the corruption will give him, so far the corruption has given him the ability to enhance his speed in combat. To this day, he does not know if the corruption will consume him, or will he over come the corruption.

MyaMouse:

Name: Patience de la Morte

Appearance: Hey, I actually drew something for once.

History: Patience was once a normal human child, living a plain life in Rinstead back in its more glorious days. But despite such glory days, rogue Reapers still happened occasionally. One such rogue hunted Patience and took her life, though a loyal Reaper spotted him doing it. After a hostile confrontation, the rogue bribed the loyal Reaper by giving Patience's soul to him, in return for not revealing his location. The loyal Reaper obeyed, but only enough to get to the next meeting; during that meeting, he double-crossed the rogue and revealed his location. Death rewarded him and pitied Patience, giving her two starting souls and converting her into a Reaper to give her a new life. Nothing was heard of the rogue Reaper again. Patience has since been merely tolerant of other Reapers, preferring to not socialize with them or attend the meetings, and her stand-offish behavior makes some Reapers suspect of her.

flame249:

Name: Reevia

Mortal?: Yes, but she doesn't like admitting it.

Creature: Dracofari a creature with a human looking body and appearance except for their horns, scaly back, tail, and large dragon wings with the ability to semicontrol eletalasm a raw form of energy of destructive nature. Eletalasm is like an entity on its own, though a Dracofari *usually* has complete control over it.

Appearance: Reevia has purple eyes, black hair with one dark blue streak through it. Her horns, tail, dragon wings and back scales are all a midnight blue colour.

History: Reevia is one of the last Dracofari recorded. Her power in eletalasm is unmatched by the rest of her kind but was deemed uncontrollable, thus her elders placed inhibitors on her arms and ankles to restrain her, cutting of her connection to the power.

Reevia has almost no power other then physical strength while the inhibitors are on her. but if in a pressured situation and if she's angry enough the inhibitors will fail and shut down for a while and she will be able to use her eletalasm which she can hardly control.

Reevia seeks to remove her inhibitors and will throw down and possibly kill those who get in her way. Right now she sides against the demons and only interfere's with the war if demons are involved, as she hates those who cage or convert others without consent.

Name: Dethl

Creature: Arch Demon, Scorpotaur

Appearance: Dethl looks human from the waist up, but his lower body is the body of a scorpion, his scorpion half is a blood red colour. Dethl has pure white hair and possesses strange pure white glowing eyes, he always wears a white lab coat.

History: Dethl was a mortal Scorpotaur (like a centaur but with a scorpion) before being captured by demons in his desert home, after being tortured for sometime he grew a hatred of blood and dirt along with a thirst for revenge, he finally was converted some time after, and is now partially insane. Dethl is a strong demon with an unhealthy dollop of a love of torture, he absolutely hates getting blood or dirt on his coat and will stop at nothing to fulfill his research of conversion.

Name: Harper

Creature: Human

Appearance: Harper has dirty blond hair with bright green eyes, she tends to wear leather armour that has been dyed white. Her hair is littered with pins that act as badges of accomplishment

History: Harper is part of an order of pegasus knights that worship the winged goddess Thalia, Harper herself has a rather normal backstory, she was raised in this small culture as the daughter of their Oracle, and has a full belief in her religion.

Harper is now protecting her home as a pegasus knight herself pushing herself to become the very best with her pegasus Tida.

Harpers people are called the Thalite, and their culture is based around flight, worshipping the goddess of wings, and riding her chosen creatures the pegasi. Most knights in her city are women, to respect Thalia, but men can also be knights. They have an hatred for demons in this war, as they feel empathy for every flying creatures and especially innocents.

Inactive/Unintroduced Characters

skwerl56767:

Name: Kazul

Creature: Shadow Batling(Summoned)

Appearance: D'aw, he's kind of cute!

History: Kazul is a summoned creature from another Realm, and faithfully serves his summoner, Shadow. In contrast to her somewhat-crazy mindset, Kazul is very jolly and fairly ignorant, full of questions and an eagerness to serve. He regards Shadow in the highest, and it is extremely hard to shake him of his loyalty.

DragonessDown:

Name: Damia Sterling

Mortal?: Mortal

Creature: Human (of angelic decent, she has no clue)

Appearance: Wooooo

History: Damia was born into an average family, leading an average life at 8 years of age, her hometown of Sterling preformed the standard aptitude test. The results shocked her parents, she would not follow after her fathers blacksmith trade, or her mothers weaving. She had an aptitude to be a spellsword. Her parents apprenticed her off, and all was going well, the girl specializing in white magic in particular. Then one night, a dark ritual was cast, rending a path for demons to walk the earth. Damia fought tooth and nail, killing more than any of the other villagers.. however her parents where slain before her very eyes. Her sadness any fury forced her to summon her familiar at a young age. The creature knew the fight was futile, and carried the young girl away on its back...

Currently Damia is a traveling mercenary, albeit a dangerous one. Any may purchase her services.. but if for an unjust cause a blade will be found in your back! Her familiar is her steed, being almost as large as a horse. She stands about at eye level, 5'2. She is 20 now.

Fractional Pi Day:

Name: Aeron

Creature: Will o' the wisp

Appearance: A short greenish-blue and faintly see-through humanoid spectre, with short messy hair covering their eyes, wearing a hooded capelet and plain shirt/pants. They carry a fancy lantern on a staff at all times, and a pale flame burns inside it.

History: Aeron was never a very wise person, even in life. Their life(death)'s goal is to get as many hilarious reactions out of people as possible, even if those people happen to be easily provoked to violence and/or much more powerful than them. By some miracle, they survived their childhood, and saw this as their cue to go bigger. Long story short, they summoned a demon and somehow managed to trick it into devouring itself.

Their streak of luck only lasted until they were 20-something, at which point they were promptly rejected by both heaven (not nearly virtuous enough) and hell (you did what to a demon?!) and cast back to the mortal world with only an everlasting ember from the fires of hell as a consolation prize. Aeron mostly sees this as an excellent opportunity to screw with people even more - and now with cool ghost powers and no chance of dying again.

(They/them/their pronouns please.)

Name: Messenger #99/Enny(Enneacontaenne)

Mortal?: Presumably yes

Creature: Demon

Appearance: Sketch

History: ???

(Enny is an "it", not a "she" or "he"!)

SUP3RSPAWN3R:

Name: Yahg-Katoth

Creature: Outsider

Appearance: In humanoid shape, Yahg-Katoth looks humanoid, about 6 foot 5 in height. Four tendrils extend from his back, each about 5 inches around. He has three rows of translucent, needle-like teeth in his mouth (think angler fish), and his eyes lack a pupil, being just a yellow-green ring on the white sclera.

History: Yahg-Katoth is a being formed in another realm, made by the Above in order to serve as the hand of the Outsiders within other realms. While not as powerful as the older Outsiders (and certainly nowhere near the Aboves) Yahg-Katoth was shaped as a warrior entity, and thus has an impressive knowledge of the alien magics used by the Outsiders, though he is untrained in using the spells of other realms, and as such has some difficulty defending from them. He can also use the tentacles on his back in close range combat if need be.

polaristar:

Name: Eclipse

Mortal?: Yup

Creature: Winged Wolf

There are two packs of winged wolves - the black furred and white furred wolves. The two packs clash over everything, and though they were once one, they now despise each other. Mating with a wolf of the opposite clan is strictly forbidden, and for some reason only one pup is born when black and white wolves mate. The resulting pup is strange, with one half of its fur being black and the other white. They also have strange abilities, able to speak into another's mind and understand any language (but can only speak their own aloud, so communicate telepathically). They are peace loving and would serve as healers - but that only happens if the clan accepts them, because usually the pup is left fo dead, and considered highly dangerous. Obviously, all winged wolves can fly.

Appearance: Ohh look shiny

History: Eclipse was born in secret, and never socialized with any other winged wolf other than her mother until she was older. She is a gentle wolf with a way with words that enjoys solitude, and an excellent healer. She knows many herbs and disliked fighting, but will fight if the need arised. Eclipse loves young ones - and refers to all children as pups - and will do anything to protect them. A few years ago she rescued another hybrid and now checks back every year to find any that may be abandoned.

Name: Borealis

Mortal?: Yeah

Creature: Light Phoenix

Light Phoenixes are phoenixs with power over light, able to harness light and actually make it into a solid object for however long they choose. This takes energy, though, and they prefer to make illusions by bending light. Light Phoenixes are tricksters and enjoy a good prank, and are powerful warriors. In the dark they glow softly, their glowing often giving away their location in the dark/at night because they cannot turn it off. Like normal phoenixes, a Light Phoenix can be reborn after it dies. But if their egg is destroyed while they are being reborn they will die permanantly.

Appearance: Borealis

History: Borealis is a younger Light Phoenix, having only been reborn once and finished his light training a short while ago. He wants to help in the war, often using his larger-than-normal size to intimidate demons and kill them. He is headstrong and a jokester, and it is difficult to dislike his happy go lucky nature.

Edited by skwerl56767

Skwel said that she didn't put any up...

Can you put up a rough map from MS paint or something?

Yeah. You don't technically need to make a template, it's just an option. If there was a standard template, it would probably look like this:

Name:(Character Name)

Mortal?:(Whether or not your character is an Angel/Demon/Reaper or a mortal creature)

Creature:(What specie/type/breed your character is)

Appearance:(What your character looks like. Two different appearances in the Reaper's case)

History:(Your character's past, and maybe their goals)

And yes, I have made a map! biggrin.gif I'm working on it right now, so it might be a while until I can get it up, but it's an expandable map, meaning if a player goes outside it's boundaries they will have discovered a new region!(As long as I don't burn out my creativity xd.png). Though players will be required to start in a pre-mapped region... hm, I should probably put that in the rules...

This has a yes from me. Expect something later, I am literally hunched over writing this so my dad does not see me on my phone wasting data xd.png

With the confirmation of some friends, I've put up the official RP! Feel free to jump in! laugh.gif I took the RP sample from the OP and put it as the starter post for the RP to kind of usher things along.

Q: Do I have to make a character template? Does it have to be approved for me to join?

A: Nope! Character templates are convenient, but not necessary. They do not need to be approved for you to join. If you do decide to make a template, the least you need to do is mark down the appearance, history, creature type, and name of your character. If you decide not to, and you have a complex character with a history and everything, expect the need to explain a lot about them if it becomes relevant.

In other words, it's only optional. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Just popping these here for fun

Name: Eskirurius (Esko for short)

Mortal?: Nope

Appearance: In his Cloaked form, he dons a pitch black cloak. He has wolf ears on his head and a tail on his tuckus (duh). He has glittery golden wings, but he keeps these tucked under his cloak and does not use them all the time, prefering to run on all fours in the case of a speed neccisisity. However, he rarely takes them out for flight. There are slits in his cloak just for that.

In his True Form, he looks like a crossover between a Golden Wyvern and the YinYang wolf. He is a giant wolf (like my avatar) with the anatomy and wings of a Golden Wyvern. He is also very furry and scary as hell. His eyes glow green in both forms

History: Before he became a full Reaper, two souls battled for control of the Reaper body; a Golden Wyvern soul and the Yin Yang wolf's soul (that wanted to be incarnated in the first place.) To settle the seemingly never ending dispute, Death had combined their souls and put them into one reaper: Eskirurius.

*has no idea how Reapers are really formed*

Name: Archas

Creature: Copper Wyvern

Appearance: Brown Copper

History: His egg was stolen by a Golden Wyvern along with a Gold egg and a Silver egg. Before the eggs hatched, the GW was slayed, but before the hunter could get to the eggs, a Magi turned the human into a frog. The Magi put the eggs into a hidden time stopper field and ran, hoping to preserve the eggs until he was able to care for them, but before he came back, the eggs hatched. Archas was one of them, the Copper of the three. They travel together still, after many years.

I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY THE GOLD AND SILVER DESPERATLEY

Fun fact: that is, in fact, the regular definition of overpowered. "Over-" already implies that you're comparing the powers to something else.

On a related note, would limited-range omniscience be too over-the-top? As in, absolute knowledge of everything physically existent in a certain radius around the user. They wouldn't be able to, for example, read minds unless they somehow figured out how to interpret neuron signals, but they could tell you exactly how many earthworms are underneath them at any time and no one can ever sneak up on them.

That may be possible, though it's more of an Arch ability. Then again, Archs can technically "read" certain environmental things too, which I should probably specify. tongue.gif There can be seer creatures, where they read signs around them; the ones I can remember right now are Web Readers(spiderwebs procure fractured images to the seer), Fire Sight(seeing images in live flames), Star Sight(dreaming of past, future, or present events or experiences), and Storm Readers(seeing signs in weather patterns). Since I'm allowing all of that fun stuff, an acute awareness of a limited range around a creature should be allowed as well. c: Though just to be safe, I would say put it in your character's history how exactly they became omniscience in the first place.

And yay, I actually know what Eskirurius is now! laugh.gif Reapers are usually one of two things(and the same can go for Angels or Demons): converted mortals or manifested energy. Energy beings usually have a lot more power than converted mortals, because they need to be able to manifest themselves into a physical form in order to interact with the mortal world. They also typically do things using energy because it's all they can do. Converts are more common for a number of reasons, but mainly because they have a physical body in the first place and thus do not need as much power in order to exist in the mortal world, although due to being mortal, the conversion process is usually very painful. Natashi and Shurgle are both converts.

That's just what I've thought up, but I won't stop anyone from finding alternate ways to essentially "convert". tongue.gif I can reason out your case a bit Esko, since it is possible here that two magically in-tune beings can combine their energy and essentially create a new being entirely, even at the risk of destroying themselves, and that an Arch(or in this case, a leader) would have the ability to do so for them. Yay fantasy. So you're fine.

Edited by skwerl56767

I still don't really understand what an Arch is .-.

Eh, I'll probably drop it; the character concept was "grumpy demon accountant" and there's really no reason for cir to have incredibly unusual abilities.

xd.png That's fine. Hm... best way to describe an Arch... It's like the difference between a citizen and a president; that's about the power level difference. But to be honest I can't think of any other way to describe it other than to say "Think of Arch Angels!" but there isn't really a standard there. Well, whatever fits your character. tongue.gif

Was wondering if I could join you guys in this Rp? I ask for do not know if you are still accepting people. Just want to be polite and make sure smile.gif

Yes you may! We are always accepting people, so no worries! You don't even need to make a template if you don't want to-an intro post will do fine.

Name: Malfegor Aodhfin

Mortal?: He is Mortal

Creature: Demon Dragon

Appearance:Malfegor's Appearance

History: Born and raised in the crucibles of hell, yet for some strange reason he is not like the others of hell. He does not seek to murder or ravage the mortals or any other beings. All Malfegor seeks is to find out his real purpose in life, for he believes that he was meant for something. All his life he was bullied and was seen as outcast to the other demons. Then one day, another demon dragon challenged him to a fight. Malfegor knew that this fight was his chance to show the other demons. What he was capable of as a demon dragon. The fight was long and brutal, for it was a battle of dragons and flame. Malfegor won the fight, and from that fight he has the scars to remind him of it. The other demons thought that he had cheated, so they still saw him as an outcast. Malfegor does not care anymore about what others think, because he knew he won the fight fair and square. The fight taught him he should not be concerned about what others thought about him. Malfegor now spends his time alone training and being in solitude, but Malfegor knows that a storm is coming and a storm that he will not ignore. In his solitude he traveled around which brought him to a mountain and now sleeps on in the Silvercrag Range.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Yes please! the more the merrier. xd.png

Looks good, SouLess!(Mind if I call you that?). Feel free to join whenever. I'll add your template to the second post.

Name: Damia Sterling

Mortal?: Mortal

Creature: Human (of angelic decent, she has no clue)

Appearance: Wooooo

History: Damia was born into an average family, leading an average life at 8 years of age, her hometown of Sterling preformed the standard aptitude test. The results shocked her parents, she would not follow after her fathers blacksmith trade, or her mothers weaving. She had an aptitude to be a spellsword. Her parents apprenticed her off, and all was going well, the girl specializing in white magic in particular. Then one night, a dark ritual was cast, rending a path for demons to walk the earth. Damia fought tooth and nail, killing more than any of the other villagers.. however her parents where slain before her very eyes. Her sadness any fury forced her to summon her familiar at a young age. The creature knew the fight was futile, and carried the young girl away on its back...

Currently Damia is a traveling mercenary, albeit a dangerous one. Any may purchase her services.. but if for an unjust cause a blade will be found in your back! Her familiar is her steed, being almost as large as a horse. She stands about at eye level, 5'2. She is 20 now

New peeps WOOT! Though, we still need the Gold ^-^ Unless somebody posted a sheet and I never saw?

I can play gold ifyou want, just i do not know what kind of personality you want him be.

I can play gold ifyou want, just i do not know what kind of personality you want him be.

Go crazy =3

Just posted the the golden dragon. If you do not like it then I will change it.