skwerl56767

Soulcast OOC Thread

Funny thing, I was thinking the same thing. Because I am playing Hallranth as actually my personality, and Mal is more of adult side.

ok Pyro, I do not mind cause the only difference would be size really. Mal is like 35 to 40 ft tall. So if you want Pyro you can.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Are we sharing facts about our characters

- Aeron died in a particularly violent bar brawl that they, uh, may or may not have started.

- Enne/Enny is, technically, #9's name. But no one wants to pronounce Enneacontaenne and #9 is dead anyway, so #99's using it now.

SouLess, it says in her Sig to call her Pyro

Oh character fact sharing yus

ESKIRURIUS

-His GW side was a GW Clan Lord who wanted to raise Archas, Spectrum, and Hallranth as fierce warriors for the clan

-His Wolf side was killed violently by Hallranth ancestor

-Every time he uses his wings in Cloaked Form, he drains some energy

-He might have some relation to Shadow, if that is alright with Blade

-I may or may not have made most of this up on the fly

I have nothing for Archas atm

Yeah, character facts! And while I'm thinking about it Esko, my Shadow character actually has a very extensive history-this is the first time she's appeared in an RP. We can think up some relation if you really want it, but I'm thinking it *might* not work... I don't know, PM me for details. tongue.gif

Hm, I think a lot of my facts have already been noted in the character templates... Eh, well, if I come up with more, expect me to share. xd.png

If you guys want more info about Mal let me know, and will fore sure come up with something smile.gif

Trying out a text colour for En. Is thistle too light to read for anyone? (The colour name's got some significance too, character-wise, but I can change it pretty easily.)

Maybe make it a shade darker, but other than that I can read it(it looks like it's Thistle, so maybe Plum? Though "Plum" and "Thistle" are two very different things when it comes to meaning.)

I thought that might be the case. Ah, well. RebeccaPurple it is. *sits and waits for Pyro*

HellFire: did Malfegor just fly halfway across the entire map? Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the entire thing was a pretty big continent. o_O

Yeah, HellFire, that was extremley weird. Unless there were a bunch of timeskips packed into that one post o.o

Also, is Hallranth trying to play cupid? xd.png

As for the Hallranth hell yes he is trying to hook them up biggrin.gif .

I fixed the Mal post, and I hope it is better.

May join out of sheer boredom. I have a self-made species all ready to be imported. I hope it's alright if I tack on an extra-dimensional plane (complete with tentacle oceans and goo rain)?

Technically there are different religions in the world, which would warrant the existence of other planes, so I believe your tentacle-goo-rain is cleared for introduction! xd.png Self-made species are also welcome, as long as they aren't too powerful in comparison to the rest of the species.

Hm, time to think up Spectrum's response...

The members of the species that would be present in the RP are comparable to Angels, though with a more polka-dotted morality. There are ones in the highest levels of their ranks that are basically Outer Gods (from Lovecraft), but they stopped caring about the affairs of other dimensions billions of years ago and will only appear in the RP as a mention.

Hm, being comparable to Angels is starting to make me a little iffy. Can you explain the race in detail please? I intend to have Angels, Demons, and Reapers be the highest level of power a player can have, with exceptions for Archs and leaders(all official Arch positions are available, and so are the leaders with the exception of the Queen of Thorns and perhaps Death, if no one claims her.)

Though I've never read Lovecraft, so I'm not sure what you mean by Outer Gods, it's sounding like these beings, your race, and the new plane are all outside of the current dimension we're playing in? I'll be less concerned if these are like inter-dimensional travelers(so they don't originate in the FaeRealms), which I'll allow. I'm just starting to be a bit confused about what you have in mind.

I honestly don't like how it sounds...

It kind of sounds like they are nonmortal beings which rarely meddle in the affairs of mortals and originate in another dimension... And by 'comparable to angels' Super means, like, how the angels aren't doing jack squat about the others?

Did I just say that

Also yes Mousie is in the RP and I'm pretty sure Blade wants me to do a first post

Yes you did. And do a first post!! xd.png Though we did talk in a Chatzy about the location you should start in, so maybe I should be bothering Esko about making a post? tongue.gif

Basically Sup3r, I will allow inter-Realm traveling; because the definition of a Realm in the RP is basically a plane of mortals packaged with all of the planes in the religion that the mortals support(so in this case, Mortal Plane+Heaven+Hell), messing with that structure would kind of make the Realm flimsy and have no true meaning-but if your idea encompasses another religion(meaning it becomes its own Realm), and somehow something like a portal(just an example) opens up that allows beings from your Realm to travel to this Realm, that would work just fine. Technically I have two characters that I'm planning to add that aren't from this Realm, so I can't exactly hold you back from doing the same thing. tongue.gif

Erm, just read back through that... does it make any sense? DX I have a hard time telling if I'm actually explaining things or just confusing them more.

You're allowing Archs and stuff to be claimed...?

..... May I claim Metatron, the heavenly scribe, then?

Yes, though in that case, I'll have to PM you as to why Heaven is in a mess right now... unless Metatron won't be starting up there. It involves the Realms thing again, but I'll try to explain it as best as possible...

Alright. That would help with Anyan too ((no, he can't/I won't spill anything)) and I understood what you were saying about the Realms, so I'm not too concerned with your explainations.

They'll probably have some sort of cult or other smaller sect that worships them. And yes, there is a big portal off *somewhere to be determined later* that they made when they started noticing things were going pear shaped in the other dimension. That last statement is based off an assumption that all dimensions are connected inside one universe and one dimension being wrecked can affect another.

#Hallranth the secret cupid xd.png.

And Mal is about to get super serious, so just giving you guys an idea of what he feeling.

Hallranth, shoot them with your bow and arrow xd.png

Bow and arrow... what about the passionate flames of love xd.png

Picture of the Dragon that fought Mal, since there will be a fight coming up between them.

Aetherious

Hey, I made a spot in the Google Doc for Mal's love interest... Mind giving it a look and inserting your input? The only reason I haven't posted with her is because I don't know where to start off with her.

Star Temple? Since Mal is on his way. Mal and Hallranth post coming up. smile.gif