Jedi40

World of Umbria

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I bred some last year so I don't think that is the case. Maybe Arc (who owns the site) did not turn the fire ones on to breed since they are being weaned out for the new creature to be coming in Jan?

user posted image

Again! xd.png So many green-eyed shiny birdies, my goodness laugh.gif

@Jedi: My goodness, you sent me Gargoyles as well? ohmy.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

@Jedi: My goodness, you sent me Gargoyles as well? ohmy.gif

That I sure did.

That I sure did.

Thank you very much, that's so kind of you! happy.gif I feel bad for not having anything to give you back in return at the moment though ^^;

Thank you very much, that's so kind of you! happy.gif I feel bad for not having anything to give you back in return at the moment though ^^;

You are very welcome and don't worry about send me anything in return your friendship is enough

Edited by Jedi40

Dear fish, please hatch into shiny males. :I

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

I need a bit of help ^^; The charger for our tablet/notebook no longer works so I'm using a cellphone, and was wondering if anyone knows how to move pets from the ambry to the backup boxes on mobile? ^^; Every time I try to move a pet I end up moving the page instead ^^;

I need a bit of help ^^; The charger for our tablet/notebook no longer works so I'm using a cellphone, and was wondering if anyone knows how to move pets from the ambry to the backup boxes on mobile? ^^; Every time I try to move a pet I end up moving the page instead ^^;

I don't think you can drag on mobile. I tried. You can only click into each individual pet and move them one by one.

I wish my fish would hatch into shiny males, although I'm lucky to have hatched a female shiny each of luxnox and fire bettas. <3