Jedi40

World of Umbria

George edit: removed

Edited by georgexu94

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

Guys, how long does it usually take to get your validation email? I just joined, and I never got the email. It's been an hour and I don't know what to do. I can't post in the forums to ask questions either sad.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Guys, how long does it usually take to get your validation email? I just joined, and I never got the email. It's been an hour and I don't know what to do. I can't post in the forums to ask questions either sad.gif

Have you tried resending it or checking to see if you entered the correct email? I'm pretty sure that I never received a confirmation email, but my account was still validated.

Have you tried resending it or checking to see if you entered the correct email? I'm pretty sure that I never received a confirmation email, but my account was still validated.

I have, twice in fact. I can log in on the Umbria site and grab eggs and such, but the forums are still unusable. I can't post anything. And the funny thing is, once I log in, I can't log back out.

Under other people's names it says Member, under mine it says validating, but I can't validate if I never got the email...

Edit: I sent an email asking about the issue and it has been resolved. Within 10 minutes no less, wow they work fast. Yay! I can now play!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I had the same issue but got good help from Jedi who pmed Arcadia smile.gif she said something about not sending out validation emails anymore.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image Shiny pair in teh same batch! ohmy.gif Solar Cardinals like giving me more shinies than the others for some reason rolleyes.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

They don't send a validation email any more it is all done by the admins now. So seeing as they have work and such they can get to it as soon as they can.

Edited by Jedi40

Shiny pair in teh same batch! ohmy.gif Solar Cardinals like giving me more shinies than the others for some reason rolleyes.gif

It's probably because the solar cardies have two shinies - the green-eyed yellow one and the purple one. The green-eyed is more common though. tongue.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

It's probably because the solar cardies have two shinies - the green-eyed yellow one and the purple one. The green-eyed is more common though. tongue.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

hehe Ah, I figured that was the case rolleyes.gif The lighter-colored one is purple?!? blink.gif I always thought it was a greyish, tin or iron-like color ^^;