Jedi40

World of Umbria

user posted image Another one! xd.png Now can I get a white-ish, please? rolleyes.gif

*Edit*

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I think the Sliver ones are more rare then the gold ones are.

Edited by Jedi40

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I got two shiny gold cardinals too!! They seem pretty common though. biggrin.gifohmy.gif

user posted image user posted image

Could somebody tell me what egg Cloud City Soldiers come from? I picked one up from the Santuary and they are so pretty but I don't know which egg to go for. They look very similar to Pandemonium Sentinels so do they come from the same egg?

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Could somebody tell me what egg Cloud City Soldiers come from? I picked one up from the Santuary and they are so pretty but I don't know which egg to go for. They look very similar to Pandemonium Sentinels so do they come from the same egg?

Cloud City Soldiers and Pandemonium Sentinels hatch from the same egg, or at least I never saw any difference.

Yeah they are both from the same egg. It all depends on who is breeding which kind and releasing the eggs for others to grab.

Cloud City Soldiers and Pandemonium Sentinels hatch from the same egg, or at least I never saw any difference.

Yeah they are both from the same egg. It all depends on who is breeding which kind and releasing the eggs for others to grab.

Thanks!! biggrin.gif Once this Cardinal event is over I'm gonna start grabbing some. Getting as many Mech cardinals as I can right now, thank god for snaplinks. And uh, sorry for all the questions, but what's the difference between the Member list and the Feed list? I get what the online list is, but I'm not sure what the difference between those two are.

Also, Infinis, I keep looking at your avatar and thinking it's Gandalf for some reason. Probably the grey hair and the fiery background. I have to forcefully remind myself that no, it's not Gandalf. tongue.gif

Thanks!! biggrin.gif Once this Cardinal event is over I'm gonna start grabbing some. Getting as many Mech cardinals as I can right now, thank god for snaplinks. And uh, sorry for all the questions, but what's the difference between the Member list and the Feed list? I get what the online list is, but I'm not sure what the difference between those two are.

Also, Infinis, I keep looking at your avatar and thinking it's Gandalf for some reason. Probably the grey hair and the fiery background. I have to forcefully remind myself that no, it's not Gandalf. tongue.gif

I don't know what the difference is either, but then I don't remember where the feedlist is...

I don't know what the difference is either, but then I don't remember where the feedlist is...

Isn't the feed list right beside the member list? Maybe the feed list shows only the creatures that you haven't fed yet, so you don't have to go through pages and pages of members if you forget what page you've clicked to.

user posted image

Edit: Just gave that theory a test. It seems to be correct. I clicked on a creature, fed it, and only that creature disappeared from the feed list laugh.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

What and where is this "feed list" you're talking about? ohmy.gif (I apologize if I'm butting into your conversation ^^; )

user posted image And another one! rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

What and where is this "feed list" you're talking about? ohmy.gif (I apologize if I'm butting into your conversation ^^; )

??????

Is it not right there beside the member list for you guys?? ohmy.gif

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

??????

Is it not right there beside the member list for you guys?? ohmy.gif

user posted image

Oh, you mean on the main site - I thought you were meaning on the forum ^^; *headdesk* Now I feel ridiculous ^^; *hides in a dark corner*

Oh, you mean on the main site - I thought you were meaning on the forum ^^; *headdesk* Now I feel ridiculous ^^; *hides in a dark corner*

Oohhh, that's why you guys seemed to be on a completely different channel, we were looking at two different sites tongue.gif

The forums is still a little intimidating for me, so I'm just sticking to the main site until I get a better grasp of things.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94