Jedi40

World of Umbria

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I sure hope the Mech Cardinals are available until the 4th, I've been busy, and tmr is the last exam. After that I can do some mass clicking to try and go for that female shiny mech cardinal.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I believe Arc said they will be extended till mid month.

I believe Arc said they will be extended till mid month.

Awesome, then I have a good amount of time to keep trying for the shinies. biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

yep and there is a new plat pet as well.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I can't get over how awesome the New plat pet is, and how cute the 3 plats pet is wub.gif

I'm waiting for someone to start selling them for electrum, then I think I want a few of each biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited with new betta eggs, these things grow up fast.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

Betta fish!!! (Sorry if I'm spamming the thread with fish)

I have a question though, why can't I breed my betta fish? Other people keep saying that you can breed them, but when I try to put them in the Creche I get "You cannot breed this pet" sad.gif

Edit:

Moar!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

They can't breed as they are a seasonal creature and seasonal creature can't breed and all critters have the breed thing even if they can't breed.

Edited by Jedi40

Yet I could have sworn I had bred them in the past unsure.gif

Yet I could have sworn I had bred them in the past unsure.gif

Maybe they were breedable the first year they dropped?? I've had multiple people say that they are breedable, including Danafox, and Livingdebgirl also thought they were breedable until we both experimented a bit and found that they weren't. So perhaps they were breedable in the past but not anymore.