Jedi40

World of Umbria

I tried to register but no luck, the validation email won't show up either in my inbox or spam mail. Tried to resend validation but still nothing. Is there anyone to contact about this?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

@tinti PM me your info and I will get it touch with Arcadia Ellwood who owns the the site. But please note she is very busy so it may be some time before you get the validation email.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

@tinti PM me your info and I will get it touch with Arcadia Ellwood who owns the the site. But please note she is very busy so it may be some time before you get the validation email.

Thank you! I just PMed you. That's no problem, no rush smile.gif

Glad I could be of help biggrin.gif I sent the info to Arc now we wait.

Edited by Jedi40

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

New 5th year pet to be released later today.

New 5th year pet to be released later today.

Good heavens, I almost forgot about that! ohmy.gif Can't wait to see what it'll be, and hopefully catch more cardinals biggrin.gif Just need my last 2 eggs to hatch first ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Good heavens, I almost forgot about that! ohmy.gif Can't wait to see what it'll be, and hopefully catch more cardinals biggrin.gif Just need my last 2 eggs to hatch first ^^;

I can't wait to see what it will be either.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Found a couple cardinal eggs! biggrin.gif Missed a few Solar ones though, I kept refreshing over them by mistake ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image user posted image user posted image

new pet has been released!

Edited by Jedi40

I'm disappointed it's engineer only. What was fun about the anniversaries was they included everyone. :/

I'm disappointed it's engineer only. What was fun about the anniversaries was they included everyone. :/

I just noticed that as well =( I know one of the admins is helping us Magus' out by crafting eggs to give, but still, it's still going to cost a lot per egg for all the materials (I think Jedi estimated around 3700e per egg?) ._.

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I like this site I really do but if this is how some events work even if Magus' get their own event excluding people isn't fun at all and very disappointing =/

Well, these aren't the first faction-only event creatures - for example, abyssal hounds are exclusively magus; recon bats are exclusively engineer. The basis of my whining was more that I can't craft them myself, since it's more of a hassle to have to find someone to make them for you and by extension more of a hassle to shiny hunt them.

Maybe it's a thing to draw people to the forum. More people posting topics looking to buy/trade for them, more interaction. When Fyn said harder to obtain, I thought "oh crap it's going to cost a bunch of electrum in the emporium" not "faction only" xd.png Idunno, something just rubs me the wrong way about the anniversary creature suddenly being limited to only one faction, too. ;m;

At least all the other cardinals are back. Maybe I can get another shiny spangled. ~

Well, these aren't the first faction-only event creatures - for example, abyssal hounds are exclusively magus; recon bats are exclusively engineer. The basis of my whining was more that I can't craft them myself, since it's more of a hassle to have to find someone to make them for you and by extension more of a hassle to shiny hunt them.

Maybe it's a thing to draw people to the forum. More people posting topics looking to buy/trade for them, more interaction. When Fyn said harder to obtain, I thought "oh crap it's going to cost a bunch of electrum in the emporium" not "faction only" xd.png Idunno, something just rubs me the wrong way about the anniversary creature suddenly being limited to only one faction, too. ;m;

At least all the other cardinals are back. Maybe I can get another shiny spangled. ~

Holiday releases that are faction-only doesn't bother me too much, as they can be summoned/crafted during that time and are tradeable - the faction-only anniversary thing is kind of a shock, since I thought would be available to everyone ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Fyn said why it was to be this way for the new Anniversary release in said thread. And once the 24 hour time limit for new creatures is up I will be selling the eggs in my shop. and the price will be 3755e per egg.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

George has removed the creatures here. Edited by georgexu94

*scratches a cardi's head* I'm so happy I joined just in time to Catch a bunch of these biggrin.gif I have a feeling Imma have a big backup Box full of birds in a few months, so many pretties! I'm gonna have to work hard on feeding if I'm gonna be able to trade for some of the Engineery birds.

Edited by tinti

Fyn said why it was to be this way for the new Anniversary release in said thread. And once the 24 hour time limit for new creatures is up I will be selling the eggs in my shop. and the price will be 3755e per egg.

I'll be saving up to buy eggs from you then laugh.gif The adult sprite looks amazing! O.O