Jedi40

World of Umbria

Where are people getting the gargoyles and other "special" eggs? They're all really cool. But I don't know how to trade, and a doubt I have anything of much value.

user posted image user posted image

Where are people getting the gargoyles and other "special" eggs? They're all really cool. But I don't know how to trade, and a doubt I have anything of much value.

The gargoyles are a 5 plat egg. As for the other egg that I have they were given to me from a friend.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

Most "special eggs" that you see are actually just seasonals or crafted pets. Only some are platinum pets, which have to be bought with real money, but a lot of really nice people sell them for Electrum on the forums.

Are you an Engineer or a Magus? They each have exclusive pets they can craft. I looked in your ambry and saw that you didn't get any Mechanical Cardinals from the anniversary release, so I sent you a pair of hatchlings. You can't breed them, but at least now you have a set of sprites.

You're Oshia right? I didn't confirm just yet, so pop me a message on the forums saying you see the trade and you can take the Mech Cardinals. I'm paranoid about starting trades with the wrong people.biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Most "special eggs" that you see are actually just seasonals or crafted pets. Only some are platinum pets, which have to be bought with real money, but a lot of really nice people sell them for Electrum on the forums.

Are you an Engineer or a Magus? They each have exclusive pets they can craft. I looked in your ambry and saw that you didn't get any Mechanical Cardinals from the anniversary release, so I sent you a pair of hatchlings. You can't breed them, but at least now you have a set of sprites.

You're Oshia right? I didn't confirm just yet, so pop me a message on the forums saying you see the trade and you can take the Mech Cardinals. I'm paranoid about starting trades with the wrong people.biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Yes, I'm Oshia. smile.gif I think I chose Magus? And I'm really grateful for your help <3

Yes, I'm Oshia. smile.gif I think I chose Magus? And I'm really grateful for your help <3

Great! Confirmed the trade, you should see the Mechanical Cardinals in your Trade inbox tab right beside all your other backup boxes.

Even better that you're a Magus lol, since Mech Cardinals are Engineer Exclusive so you couldn't have crafted them on your own anyway tongue.gif

And no problem, I got lots of help from other people too. Do check out the forums, there are players with a lot more experience than me who can help you out if you run into more trouble. biggrin.gif

Decided to go all out and try a few more times for that elusive shiny female Mech Cardinal. Come on eggies, be shiny!! You guys are expensive ;_;

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Edit:

Was actually trying to make Devon Mechs. Didn't realize I was using the wrong plan ;_;

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Yeah I have done that a few times

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

Might as well grow these into adults while I get some more electrum for another batch of Cardinals.

Edit: Moop, the batch of Cardinals tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix