TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

There's actually always maintenance at 3AM Cave time, but let's hope it gets fixed!

Nah, still not working..... And even for some old catchers.

Those eggs are fun though, it's quite a surprise for you to see some themed ones:]

Is anyone else having problems with this, or is it just me? Twice now I've clicked an egg and got a page saying "404 Easter not found"? Is it meant to do that?

This year's Festival of Eggs has begun! You have three days to collect all 62 eggs (is that a new record?). Happy hunting!

For the next three days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

YEAH! Again Easter! I want to collect all 62 eggs! smile.gif

Is anyone else having problems with this, or is it just me? Twice now I've clicked an egg and got a page saying "404 Easter not found"? Is it meant to do that?

No, isn't your internet have some problems? Try fixing it. smile.gif

Yes

You're not alone, it'll likely get fixed pretty quickly.

No, isn't your internet have some problems? Try fixing it. smile.gif

My internet is working normally. The only thing I can think of is because I'm currently using a mobile device, so I'm going to try on my actual PC and see what happens.

My take on this freaking glitch!

----------------------------------------

I looked around for eggs, finding some, but they disappeared the moment I blinked. This continued to happen, eventfully making me angrier and angrier. I eventually slammed my basket to the ground and shouted to the sky. I sighed and faceplaneted into the fluff that was DayDreaming's purple mane.

"This is ridiculous! Great Trainer, what is happening? It's my first hunt!"

My internet is working normally. The only thing I can think of is because I'm currently using a mobile device, so I'm going to try on my actual PC and see what happens.

Your response to this is currently this:

Yes

Well, personally I'd find a cupcake like that interesting!

I first thought it was a snake wrapped around a barrel with a painter's pallette on top and a brush in the wind. xd.png

Wait, there's a rat egg? I must have it in honor of my dearly departed rat baby DX

no I don't think so, if there is I want it

I say easter Rat, because Rats are the best and rabbits are evil monsters (me and rabbits don't get a long, its a family joke of how rabbits try to attack me)

also my mum killed the easter bunny when I was a kid, he jumped through the window and made her spill her milk, so she had to

and sorry for your baby, I know that pain well

Yes

Ah okay. Thanks smile.gif

Hope it does, because the few eggs I've seen are so pretty. *.*

I just got a cute kitty playing with a ball of eggy wool! Sweet!

I thought it was a Harry Potter egg. The egg which lived!

I just got that egg, and I think it's a Harry Potter one, since it has a scar on the top :3

Jurassic Park Mosquito in Amber egg!! wub.gif

I just got that one!

It's great, because it's also my name~

I always hoped they do something amber-related. Wish granted!

I just got that egg, and I think it's a Harry Potter one, since it has a scar on the top :3

Never mind egg isnt showing but I havent seen a harry potter egg .w.

Edited by AnanoKimi