TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Oh wow! I am in love with the sprite for the Striped River Dragons! Simply stunning! biggrin.gif

Thank you spriters for the hard work adn thank you TJ for allowing us to hoard all these beauties! Getting not only one, but two new easterns is wonderful happy.gif

Edit: Got two red males and a blue female Gemshard and one male River happy.gif

One of my Plates have gendered! It's a female. The other two dose not seem to wanna let me know yet xd.png

Edited by Phenri

Stopping by before bed to see the adults!

The gemshards are all so nice in their different colors. I was trying to decide a favorite among them, but I can't. (: But I have decided I like the male sprites more than the females because the faces are just so handsome.

I'm not into the more masculine dragons, but I dig the breed description for the colossus dragons. There's lots of fun character potential.

As far as the Haku STRIPED RIVER dragon, I've decided that I may have wrongly predicted my favorite of this release, and once these gems hatch I will be getting lots and lots of the rivers. laugh.gif

The gemshard and the striped river dragons are my favorite ones so far from this release.

Ooh yes, nice adult sprites :3 Thanks and well done to all the spriters, these are just what a lot of us have been wanting lately xd.png I'm having trouble deciding on a favourite, even between the Gemshard colours it changes every time I look.

I order my eggs and hatchlings by how long until they grow up/hatch, and there's an ungendered Plated sitting in the middle of a whole bunch of gendered hatchies, being totally late to the gendering party. I've named him/her accordingly.

Must say that I love these new dragons, they are all gorgeous!

I must second this. Thank you LadyLyzar, Process, JOTB, and Odeen. I love all the new sprites, I can't pick a favorite right now.

This relase is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Thanks TJ, and thank you LadyLyzar, Process, JOTB, and Odeen, we really need more Eastern dragons and you gave us 2 new breeds at once. They're amazing, it's hard to choose a favorite!

Striped River Dragons are elegant, with beautiful colors and anatomy. Their egg was the one I like the least, but I couldn't be more wrong about their future beauty.

Gemshard dragons are extremely dynamic, colorful and well shaded. I love their tales and horns, I can' wait for mine to grow!

Plated Colossus Dragons are the classic western, and I like dragons who remind me a normal fantasy book. Like Undines they're really "normal", but not less loved! I love big sprites and I like the anatomy of this one, its legs are very well placed.

I wish to ask if Colossus can fly or not smile.gif

Colossus dragons are in BIG contrast with the other two breeds ralased. I think TJ did this in purpose: two slim and elegant tiny Eastern with a massive, big and large Western? It's a nice touch xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

Ooooh, they're finally grown up! biggrin.gif

The male Plated Collosi are definitely my favourites, but all the other dragons from this release are a very close second. laugh.gif Wonderful sprites, wonderful descriptions! Thank you, artists and TJ!

Yay, more eastern dragons! biggrin.gif All sprites are wonderful!

Two of my gemshard dragons already hatched. I have one green and one blue. I hope, that the last one will be red.

Edit: Oh well, the last hatchie is blue.

Edited by MrsFindlay

Wow, Three awesome new dragons this release. Love the female Plated Colossus Dragons little side fringe its got going there.

As Hatchlings - my order of preference went:

Plated Colossus

Green Gemshard

Red and Blue Gemshard

Striped River

As adults;

Plated Colossus

Red Gemshard

Striped River

Green Gemshard

Blue Gemshard

Though I will admit - these are all awesome and I am pleased to see more Green Dragons. I've got so many lineages running around in my head right now, it's not funny.

Thanks again TJ and Spriters!

Uh... I have to know how the Colossie look with Brutes and Brimstones. And maybe Reds.

All three new breeds are simply awesome. Got a green and a red Gemshard, and I would love to catch more of them, but I have a feeling that is what everyone is trying to do right now biggrin.gif

The striped rivers are beautiful! The gemshards, while not at all what I expected from the hatchies, are also very interesting. The plated colossus is just what I imagined it like; solid, reliable and a bit of a bully.

Great work spriters! smile.gif

OMG

RIP ME

I DIED

they are all so damn cute dragons that right now I can't tell who I love the most

the artists are amazing!!!

These are all SO PRETTY OMG I'm SO glad I managed to nab at least one CB of each, because I'd have been equally sad no matter which of these I missed out on, otherwise. Thanks TJ, and THANK YOU spriters, these are all amazing. <3

Those Colossus(Colossi?) man, they look so awesome. I know which one I'm gonna hoard (asa I manage to get 2 pairs of all the other species that is).

Now that does make me wonder, how big are the Colossus Dragons?

Woah... I super LOVE all of the adult sprites! Outstanding job, artists! I can't wait to get more of everything!!

Woah, all the adults are awesome. The gemstone ones remind me of the dragons from the movie "Avatar", anyone else think this? smile.gif

Such a pretty batch we got this month ^^

Love the belly of the male Red Gem. It looks so sparkly and shiny.

So, who's the biggest dragon now? Plates or Stones?

I love the Gemshard's in all their radiant colors and the River Dragons fit right in with them almost like we got 4 colors!!!

And the Colossus, They remind me so much of the big Stone Dragons...

Outstanding!!!

Thanks and thanks again, everyone!

Awesome release, I love all the new dragons wub.gif

And I am really happy for more Easterns in the cave.

Thank you TJ and spriters!