Tazzay

Flight Rising

@Keiran I would love Lavender, if you wouldn't mind me renaming her to Ryslig. I'm very new but I'm heavy into lore and would love her to be our Fog Witch, in charge of weaving defensive illusions to hide the clan's territory.

Edited by SilvaIncognita

@SilvaIncognita I don't think they can be renamed after being named but you are still welcome to her if you want. I can send a CR

Edited by Keiren
editing

@Keiren They can, actually! You just need to buy a scroll of renaming, but those aren't terribly expensive. If you're still okay with me renaming her and willing to send her over, my FR name is the same as my DC one: SilvaIncognita

@SilvaIncognita Sounds good and oh yeah I forgot about those scrolls haha. I only really just derp around and breed stuff. Mine is SeitekiUchiha so you won't be confused lol

*Wave* Hello, been on FR for 3 years now, if you ever want to chat, buy dragons, what have you, I'm LadySilverfang on FR.

33348872_350.png

32440778_350.png

32663335_350.png

All three of these are free to a good home. If they aren't claimed soon, I'll probably exalt them. Message me here if you're interested!

I started to play FR again, but I'll be going on hiatus until they do a coli revamp that allows an option to turn off animations. Their stupid coliseum is giving me migraines, but I was dumb enough to try playing again thinking I wouldn't face the same consequences as before.

I recently joined FR. I'm having a good time so far! It's the Riot of Rot right now, my first Festival! The Plague Flight is pretty cool, so I like all the stuff they have.

I agree with 888888 though; the coliseum is really annoying. I keep getting adds that force me to scroll down.

37279748_350.png

This baby is free to a good home. Message me on FR please, my username is the exact same there :)

I joined a bit before the Riot of Rot, and I must say I am spending way too much time in the coliseum. :P

I also love Baldwin's Brew, although I tend to neglect Crim and Swipp. (Tomo and Pinkerton basically give you free stuff, so why would you refuse?)

I'm not really that into breeding apart from for the treasure, but if anyone wants to chat or trade or anything, my username is always the same. ;)

(Also if anyone happens to have a spare Eliminate I'm really not having much luck with the treasure-gathering or the coliseum-farming for even one...)

Edited by Zeditha

Wish I knew someone who played from the first year. Can't afford to get the one festival apparel item I would want.

I collect and gene first gens, but then I find lairs full of gen 1 Wildclaws and I begin to wonder how much real money people spend on this game.

I like my collection of dragons, but I can't do anything with them, really. Breeding them is pointless, they sell for very little and are only useful if I want to exalt train them. Usually can't be bothered.
Having very limited lair space probably doesn't help that.

How's everyone's NotN going? Let me know if anyone here needs any help :P I've got tons of spares of the familiars that if anyone needs I'd be happy to give away or trade!

Eh, unimpressed by most of the gala skins. Apparel is okay. Need to grind but the coliseum overheats my laptop so I can't be bothered to right now.

I'm only semi-active anyway. Log on every few days to feed, then leave- the community isn't very nice or active in a meaningful way. I don't know how many would know what I'm talking about, but the main portion of the community uses tumblr and they ran me off over a year ago for having the 'wrong' opinions about social 'issues'. Until a certain user is gone, I'm not exactly keen on getting involved again, but they won't ban people for stuff that doesn't happen on their site itself, despite said user making blacklists and screenshotting people's posts and putting them up on their tumblr to demonize them and to have their followers harass people.

Kind of said, because Flight Rising is better than Neopets and it's what I wish Neopets had been, but their community is horrid and their game is otherwise poorly optimized (hoping the coliseum update will fix that), since that's really the only way to get things. 

I just started to play FR again and was wondering if there was anyone over here that would like to be friends (lol). I'm onemessyperson from the Nature Flight over on FR.

@onemessyperson  I sent you a friend request. I go by the same name. :)

I've been on FR since April last year and admittedly I don't get what having a friend list accomplishes other than it essentially being a "like" feature.

It's coming!

March 12th is the revamp of the coliseum! 

March 16th is the beginning of Open Registration! To celebrate, new lore will be rolling out in installments (starting March 6th) up to the beginning of an event that will run from the 16th until March 19th

To learn more, read the announcement!

anyone have bulk red goo and/or purple sludge (ideally like 5+)? i need 52 red goo and 34 purple sludge...message me fr if you have some for sale ;o; i'm kadaj there ~

found

Edited by Infinis

Been on FR a lot more recently, after a big dry spell. Trying to make some Homestuck characters and get some more horror themed dragons for my Plague clan. I'm Mangrit there too, feel free to add me but I'm not too fussed about it. Will breed things for cheap (like 4000 per dragon you want to keep from the clutch) if I'm not planning things for either dragon in a pair.

Edited by Mangrit

I recently hatched this absolutely adorable fae that I am having a really difficult time trying to decide what to do with. On one hand, I know she can be auctioned off and a friend offered to do so... on the other, her colors are gorgeous on every gene/breed I have tried her with... She works with most of my little breeding projects, but I need to gene other things up. Thoughts?

39114667_350.png
  Sunset/saffron/caramel

She's absolutely gorgeous @Thuban Personally, I say keep her as a project but place her at the end of your list so you can prioritize the projects you had first. :)