Tazzay

Flight Rising

I know this sounds dumb, but try clearing your xookies maybe? Orbsee ifbthere is any way you can use another browser?

nope im stuck with either internet explorer or tor and the site doesnt even load on tor

how do you delete cookies off of internet explorer? i really would like to join registration is such a limited time period i have been waiting to join for a very very long time

nope im stuck with either internet explorer or tor and the site doesnt even load on tor

how do you delete cookies off of internet explorer? i really would like to join registration is such a limited time period i have been waiting to join for a very very long time

Ok, I found the contact us page. Use this to send them a message, maybe this way they can help you

http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

I have a free dragon for newbs to Light Flight. I also have a couple hatchlings I'm trying to sell. My FR is DuskyFlareon, and I have a hatchery there named The Dusk Hatchery. The hatchlings are in it.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

They can't respond right away.

Anyone know where I could find a female Plague, Nature, or Arcane dragon with a pinkish primary, a creamish secondary, and a dark red tert?

Hmmm... I think the Light femsle's colours are good, can I use that for a breeding pair? I'll look for a male with matching colours.

Got these for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

I got some weirdos for sale too. Or for free if you want, just PM me.

user posted image

Moon poison sounds like the name of an underground indie band.

user posted image

Dang, I may have to keep this guy for myself. I love black and white and green.

user posted image

She doesn't know what she wants to be in life: monochrome or an eyeburner.

So I am in the process of cleaning out my lair and freshening up my account. (This includes a username change and a flight change.)

Starting on page 2, I have a bunch of dragons up for sale. Right now, there are eight dragons sitting on nests that will hatch in four days - Thursday, 10/13. If you want a dragon that is on a nest or a ping for when the eggs hatch, let me know and I will jot it down.

Anything without a familiar is up for grabs. Make any offer you want, treasure or gems. Though, I will ask for a minimum of 5,000 treasure each (or gem equivalent at 1:500) since I plan on buying a pair of eggs to become new "progens".

Many of the dragons are old, at least a year. Several are unbred and Gen 1. Several are unnamed. More of the older ones have long offspring list.

Edited by Narvix

@Narvix: Thank you very much for letting me purchase one of your dragons! biggrin.gif Looking forward to seeing what genes and apparel I can adorn him with (and also see if I can find a suitable mate for him as well) happy.gif

user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

These babies are for sale, 15k each!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

Could someone critque her lore?

She's supposed to be the servant of a twisted Eldritch Abomination that's Life-themed.

I would also like apparel suggestions, too.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I just hatched this Nature baby and, unfortunately, I'm trying to get a male. I would like to trade her for a gen 1 Nature boy that hasn't been bred yet. Any help please? It does not have to be a Fae.

user posted image

Edited by Narvix

Recently joined it. Today I hatched some offspring from my progens. That's one of the hatchies.

user posted image

Is there any female guardian skins that aren't expensive?

Recently joined it. Today I hatched some offspring from my progens. That's one of the hatchies.

user posted image

I don't have any extra Guardian skins, but I do have an extra accent I think would look good on your dragon, if you want it :3

user posted image

The skins you can get from the festivals are typically not expensive. The next one starts next week, so with luck there will be some skins you can buy!

Ridiculous question, but if I were to give 35kt (the cost of a skin if from the marketplace), would someone be willing to brew the Guardian skin for me please? ^^; If not, I'll see if I can brew the ingredients in time (I sometimes wish most sites would tone down on the events during/close to holidays, too much stuff going at once ^^; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ridiculous question, but if I were to give 35kt (the cost of a skin if from the marketplace), would someone be willing to brew the Guardian skin for me please? ^^; If not, I'll see if I can brew the ingredients in time (I sometimes wish most sites would tone down on the events during/close to holidays, too much stuff going at once ^^; )

I'm brewing it now actually, if you want I'm willing to sell it to you at 25k.