Tazzay

Flight Rising

This offer still stands y'all, just send a CR

Sent you some food. Not much, but it may help. (Would offer to take a dragon if I didn't need space, heh....)

Got bored using the morphology function, so I made this (genes used - Metallic, Facet and Glimmer) x'D -> "Trophies" Imagine if FR had trophies like what DC has, depending on your lair size, you'd get a "dragon" for your profile page or something laugh.gif Random nonsense/idea, I know rolleyes.gif

Hello, I'm just posting out of hope essentially ;P

If anyone knows someone who has quit or doesn't play often, I am looking for a 4 digit nature dragon <3 Gender, genes, and colors don't matter. It's just my dream to give a 4 digit nature baby a permanent home. smile.gif

I love nature and everything involved, and I adore my flight because of it so my ultimate goal is to have an old dragon to incorporate into my lore and shower with love forever xd.png

Thank you for reading ~ <3

I joined up in 2015, and don't have any old expensive apparel or I could use that as a bribe, but I'm hoping that someone would be willing to do a payment plan etc. ^.^

Edited by Cheshiresneer

I hatched my earth egg. Hope there will be good and fitting skins for him. Also, what's the best coli venue for farming earth stuff? I mean, deepearth geodes?

user posted image

scry

I hatched my earth egg. Hope there will be good and fitting skins for him. Also, what's the best coli venue for farming earth stuff? I mean, deepearth geodes?

When the festival starts, there is always a guide that is posted, under the guides section of the forums(naturally), that lists the best places to farm for the current festival.

Is it just me, or is the coliseum not working for anyone else? huh.gif As of yesterday, the coliseum hasn't worked and just takes me either to a blank page or a frozen image of the loading bar unsure.gif Everything else on the site works, but I can't battle in the coliseum at all sad.gif

Is it just me, or is the coliseum not working for anyone else? huh.gif As of yesterday, the coliseum hasn't worked and just takes me either to a blank page or a frozen image of the loading bar unsure.gif Everything else on the site works, but I can't battle in the coliseum at all sad.gif

Works for me. Have you reported it in the bug section in their forums?

Works for me.  Have you reported it in the bug section in their forums?

It started working for me now, I guess I just need to refresh a few times before it can work? ^^; I hope it won't hinder this too much, as I like obtaining festival stuff ^^;

*Edit* Updating this, as it's not working for me again dry.gif I made a post in the bug/glitches thread earlier this morning though I have yet to get a response unsure.gif Thought maybe it could be a Flash issue, but it wasn't, so I'm at a loss as to what's going on =/

Edited by FluffyPillow

I need some help

user posted image

It's an eliminate

Windsinger i didn't expect you to give it to me this soon

*screaming*

Got bored using the morphology function, so I made this (genes used - Metallic, Facet and Glimmer) x'D -> "Trophies" Imagine if FR had trophies like what DC has, depending on your lair size, you'd get a "dragon" for your profile page or something :lol: Random nonsense/idea, I know :rolleyes:

Those are very pretty! :D

Reg window's open from today till Saturday, so come on over and sign up if you're interested!

My referral is DuskyFlareon, if you wish to refer me.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Got some falcon/shim/UB Skydancers looking for homes, if anyone's interested. They're pay-what-you want, though I'd be happy to give them away for free to anyone who's not looking to exalt.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nine

Yay! I like a lot of the new familiars, as well as the new apparel.

Got some falcon/shim/UB Skydancers looking for homes, if anyone's interested. They're pay-what-you want, though I'd be happy to give them away for free to anyone who's not looking to exalt.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Are those still available? smile.gif

I just started I guess about a week ago (funny how I got interested exactly when there was a welcome week) and I don't have a lot yet... those look so pretty. :3 I especially love the bottom one, although the top one looks really cool as well.

Are those still available? smile.gif

I just started I guess about a week ago (funny how I got interested exactly when there was a welcome week) and I don't have a lot yet... those look so pretty. :3 I especially love the bottom one, although the top one looks really cool as well.

Yup yup, and good timing; I was preparing to level and exalt to make room for NotN! My username on FR is Nineteen... feel free to send a crossroad trade for whichever you like! Or both if you want, I don't mind haha.

I've got two one Guardian that just hatched, and they're free to anyone who wants one too.

user posted image

Or the remaining Skydancer. Just send a crossroad for like 1 treasure and I'll accept as soon as I can.

Edited by Nine

I sent you a crossroad trade! smile.gif

I also put this in the message with the trade, but I'll just say it again: I'd like the bottom Skydancer and either one of the Guardian hatchlings. :3

And I offered 5000 treasure instead of one. Please take it.

EDIT: Thank you! <3

Edited by Felixr2

Absolutely, and thank you too!

Time to go grind mindlessly in the Coli for the new event familiars and stuff, phew.

user posted image

the new apparel is so glorious T.T i need more of it.

Oh I know, I like it so much better than last year's.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I just need the gold set(and to finish brewing the green).

user posted image

I'm still playing around with various combinations of wing and tail ribbons, but so far Ekaira has really benefited from Night of the Nocturne.

What the heck are you all doing to get so much stuff xd.png I only got one Ghost Cloak, but Shade looks glorious OuO

user posted image

This year's apparel is okay, but I need more pointy mage hats.

If anyone gets spare Conjurer's Hats, I collect them, I'm TCA on FR.

What the heck are you all doing to get so much stuff xd.png I only got one Ghost Cloak, but Shade looks glorious OuO

user posted image

I have an extra Ghostly Flame Wing Ribbon you can have, if you want :3