Tazzay

Flight Rising

Oh jeez I thought I'd just pop in this thread and see how things were going but now that I've seen all these beautiful dragons I'm seriously contemplating getting back into the game.

I kinda went inactive cause I got tired of grinding Coliseum and having to feed my dragons, but the new apparel is so pretty it might just be worth it. I dunno how much I missed though and getting back into things is always such a pain. ;A;

Anyone want to give me a quick summary? I only know up to a little while after the new color wheel release (September-ish? I know I missed Arcane's event) and I think I heard about the new breed you had to brew.

Oh jeez I thought I'd just pop in this thread and see how things were going but now that I've seen all these beautiful dragons I'm seriously contemplating getting back into the game.

I kinda went inactive cause I got tired of grinding Coliseum and having to feed my dragons, but the new apparel is so pretty it might just be worth it. I dunno how much I missed though and getting back into things is always such a pain. ;A;

Anyone want to give me a quick summary? I only know up to a little while after the new color wheel release (September-ish? I know I missed Arcane's event) and I think I heard about the new breed you had to brew.

Well, there's been a lot added actually :3 Besides the new color wheel, there's been new familiars, skins/accents, forum vistas (both treasure and gem costs), gathering items and of course apparel :3 The Bogsneak is the new breed you can get from brewing an egg, breed change scroll, or if someone breeds you one :3 Also, there's a new coliseum venue called Redrock Cove (lvl 15) :3 Not sure I listed everything, but I hope this helps somewhat ^^; *hides in a corner*

I have these for sale:

user posted image

^This guy needs to go ASAP. If he has not been gotten by the end of NotN, he will be leveled and exalted.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

I need more of the new apparel, too. I've brewed the full set available from Baldwin's, and found some of the ghost set, but I guess I'll have to go to the AH for the rest? Idk.

If the Coliseum ever allows for animations turned off I'll play FR again. Do PM me if the Coli re-write ever happens, I kind of miss the game but I see no point in being active without being able to use such a feature. Playing gives me quite a bit of a headache with those horrid movements.

Edited by andromedae

I have a whole page and a half of hatched nocturnes that i have no clue on how to gene or breed change, Pls help

What do I do with them all

Let me see...

I like the colors of 29582143. Not knowing what genes you like, but petals has a hint of the tertiary color in it and some others bring out a sort of salmon color.

user posted image

29583020, the yellow one, will look good with a variety of gene combos because those colors all coordinate. 29663430, the obsidian sunshine, makes a good Halloween dragon. You could breed her in Oct and sell hatchlings. 29667491, the gloom coral, looks okay with stained but otherwise I'd sell. You have two cobalts, a boy and a girl, with similar secondary but different terts. Breeding pair? And also individually quite pretty. Mantis and garnet both look good with dark blue, imho.

user posted imageuser posted image

A good way to quickly see if you like how the colors work is to view them as adults with basic, basic, underbelly. I'm not going to go through all of your nocts because you have so many.

I think I should make those two blue ones a breeding pair, their colours are pretty close together...

As for #29582143, I was definitely going to have hex as a secondary gene, but i'm really liking metallic as a primary. Wine metallic is gorgeous, dang

Gen 1 Nocturne hatchie for sale (offer what you want) :3

user posted image pistachio/brick/blackberry - Female

Got some more hatchlings-- if anyone is interested, feel free to send me (Nineteen) a CR for 1 treasure or a PM and I'd be happy to send them off! I'd prefer they didn't go purely for exalting purposes though, since I can do that myself =P

user posted image

user posted image

Somehow managed to hatch a triple gened, triple Eldritch Skydancer too. I wouldn't mind keeping her myself, so I'm mostly interested in treasure or gem offers if she catches your eye =o

user posted image

Edited by Nine

it is back up and working again!!!!

user posted image

I really want this dragon OUT of my lair, but I don't want to exalt him... so if you PM me on FR, I'll CR him to you for free. He has art and a couple notes of lore in his bio, along with some coding.

Edit: he's gone, hopng his new owner enjoys him.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Gone.

Edited by Jedi40

Both Sold

Edited by Jedi40

Switched back to Plague after a vacation in Lightning, and changed my username accordingly. I am now Doomslayer. Heck yes.

Also got some garbage to sell on page 4 if anyone wants to take a look. Willing to haggle but won't go under 5k for a single derg.

I have a few dragons I need gone. The Nocturne is 2nd gen if anyone cares xd.png They are all pay what you like.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

A new venue will soon be available(live update happening as I post this). It looks like it will be volcano themed and the creatures look really cool. I would probably grind there for the misc. items alone.

Edited by Nectaris

guys

can anyone take this gen1 from me

he is ugly but scryable

user posted image

he contains some stuff in bio, like scries and a bit of lore(?) info

yes i'm giving him away for FREE though you may send some moneys for him

if you want him please pm me on FR, if he isn't at my lair (my nickname is PixelSpiral) then it means i gave him away already

Edited by Mashabely

Hello! I and a few other Shadowlings recently rebooted the Great Shadow Gene Effort. The old thread died in about 2015, but we thought it would be a good idea to bring back!

Therefore, I present to you The Great Shadow Gene Effort v2.0

This is unfortunately only for members of the Shadow Flight, but on the bright side, Shadowlings rejoice! For 10kt a month starting from when you first ask to join the list, you will stay on our list and eventually get your gene for far less than what it actually costs! Come on and check it out! I promise it's cool.