Tazzay

Flight Rising

I'm brewing it now actually, if you want I'm willing to sell it to you at 25k.

That'd be awesome, thank you very much! happy.gif

I have a Male Ridgeback Riot of Rot skin for sale in the AH for 898989. SOLD

Edited by Jedi40

Hey guys what's up I'm considering getting back into FR. I don't want to deal with feeding all these starving children, so if you want any of these dragons after Treesan, ask. Food donations would be appreciated but honestly just take em for free if you want.

I have a Female Ridgeback Riot of Rot Skin: Plague's Daughter for sale in the AH for 35550.

Well that was beautiful.

user posted image

And, added to that, not incredibly hard, but only because i had full health at the time.

Selling

user posted image

Lore - 10kT

And

user posted image

Lore - 15kT

And

user posted image

Lore w/ scry - 15kT w/o apparel OR 60kT with apparel (send CR to get this one, either with apparel or without)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Cangrats Mashababy! I have only managed to get the green Roc boss familiar so far(the one in Harpy's Roost).

So it looks like Water is going for a dom push next week, so I wanna buy some fodder! If anyone has any dragons they don't mind selling to me for fodder (i'll buy them at 8000), poke me here or on FR, my name is the same. I have space for 6.

So it looks like Water is going for a dom push next week, so I wanna buy some fodder! If anyone has any dragons they don't mind selling to me for fodder (i'll buy them at 8000), poke me here or on FR, my name is the same. I have space for 6.

I've got one that grows up tonight. Boop.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

//casually pokes my head in here after disappearing for years

anybody perhaps know any old players of FR or rather more specifically, kick-starter/beta players that no longer play? Or are one yourself and don't play much?

I'm searching for three-digit dragons

ie

user posted image

^ Take her, whose ID# is 23182, ie, a five-digit

So take two digits off that X'D

And also looking for all the Kick-starter familiars, two of the KS items (scroll case sling and cranial hornhelm)

and then a boolean (ohgod, a boolean) for my collection :'D

Or just any KS stuff, I guess ;v;

Preferably somebody who would be willing to trade any of the above for artwork/animation eUe;

Hit me up if you know anybody ;V;/ My personal goal is to try to have a three-digit by the end of the year, but well, we'll see how that goes ;v;

Edited by Dragnia_Zonatia

Oh! Dragontamer, if you're still accepting fodder, all the unnamed dragons in my lair right now are free for the dom push next week.

Edited by beiningtian

Well that was beautiful.

-SNIP-

And, added to that, not incredibly hard, but only because i had full health at the time.

Lucky duck- I've been doing all of my grinding there since it released and I've only managed to get gull familiars, and one crab. I've resorted to throwing them at Baldwin.

Congrats on the awesome drop biggrin.gif

Copy/pasting a forum thread that I made looking for Imperials and Pearlcatchers with Clown and Daub.

I am looking for Imperials/Pearlcatchers with Clown and Daub (together). I would like them to be blue-gray. Any sex is fine. Less than 50K please.

As for Tertiary, here are a few lists to give you an idea of what I want.

WANT

-Light color Stained

-Dark color Contour

-Light gray-white Underbelly or Glimmer

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT

-Circuit

-Crackle

-Gembond

-Okapi

-Thylacine

-Smoke

WOULD ACCEPT

-Bright Runes

-Any Spines that fit with the blue-gray color scheme

-Basic (I would really rather avoid this though)

Gave my brightly colored Guardian some clothes and now he looks awesome! xd.png I dub him "The Highlighter Mage"! xd.png Conjurers highlighters (or any other UV reflective item) to those that need/want them xd.png (Still not sure what to name him though ^^; )

user posted image

So recently I hatched a nest of 3 and I'm definitely keeping one, but I'm having trouble deciding what to do with the other two. Would yall sell/exalt or keep (or if ya want one of them hmu)?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...on&did=28268186

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&ta...56&did=28268187

(btw a question: how do you post your dragons such that it clicks directly to their page?)

The first one looks lovely~ But right now I'm only trying to find a dragon for a breeding project or fodder for water vs fire.

And to post with link, go and click "generate code" at the bottom of a dragon's stats.

And to add to that, FR puts in a couple of extra spaces in the BBCode that you'll need to remove, or else your dragon won't show up here - one after the url= portion and one after the img= portion.

Edited by Mathcat

I finally scavenged for an unhatched fire egg. Won't hatch it until I get a proper fire familiar to fit that isn't searing jackalope. Now RNG please love me again so it will hatch male.

Epic edit: almost immediately after that it gave me a crowned roc familiar. Seriously.

The most interesting thing is that I have got 5 skin chests, 2 bosses, 2 unhatched eggs, an ambush from Pinkerton, but coliseum still did not give me death's head stag and luna mith familiars. Weird.

Edited by Mashabely

Copy/pasting a forum thread that I made looking for Imperials and Pearlcatchers with Clown and Daub.

I am looking for Imperials/Pearlcatchers with Clown and Daub (together). I would like them to be blue-gray. Any sex is fine. Less than 50K please.

Good luck. I did find this guy in the AH if you are interested. I'll keep him if you're not.

I hatched some gen 2 Boggies today! Selling them for 25k each so send me a CR if you are interested :3 My name there is the same as it is there.

user posted image

Male, Cornflower Giraffe, Orchid Hypnotic, Charcoal Contour

user posted image

Female, Robin Giraffe, Indigo Hypnotic, Dust Contour

user posted image

Female, Peacock Giraffe, Violet Toxin, Gloom Contour

Well I hatched the egg after realising that searing jackalope is good enough.

There he is, the mate for Ahpoidla.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How do I prettify him with breed change into common breeds? The breed change is required. I already have four male faes.

Also I have a feeling that their chirldren are ultimate exalt fodders.

Mashabely - you'd buy breedchanges from the MP. Offer to buy you one, but I'm after a SD scroll and Runes for my progen...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Mashabely- try Skink/Seraph/Runes, Mirror in the Scrying Workshop.

Hey guys what's up I'm considering getting back into FR. I don't want to deal with feeding all these starving children, so if you want any of these dragons after Treesan, ask. Food donations would be appreciated but honestly just take em for free if you want.

This offer still stands y'all, just send a CR