Tazzay

Flight Rising

I don't ever worry about lineages, to most people they don't really matter unless they are Gen 2s or Gen 1s (and mostly just Imperial Gen 2s, but Gen 2s with Gem genes can fetch a higher price than regular). Out of curiosity, what Flight did you join Tango?

Also everyone-

How do you feel about the new Rune genes? I personally love them and want them on AAALLLL of my dragons. My progens are about to get them and become fully gened... if I can only get 1 more. ^-^

Edited by Clya

I don't ever worry about lineages, to most people they don't really matter unless they are Gen 2s or Gen 1s (and mostly just Imperial Gen 2s, but Gen 2s with Gem genes can fetch a higher price than regular). Out of curiosity, what Flight did you join Tango?

Also everyone-

How do you feel about the new Rune genes? I personally love them and want them on AAALLLL of my dragons. My progens are about to get them and become fully gened... if I can only get 1 more. ^-^

I joined ice. It was a pretty tough choice, I love the tidemaster but the nests water eggs hatch in make my skin crawl. The lightning clan looked pretty cool too but that's the one my friend is in, so I went for ice because it seems to like both breeding and the dominance and the eye colour matches with most dragons.

Just joined. In Light Flight because studying. Buuut the games won't load for me...

Cooool! I'm hoping to switch to Light after Arcane's Festival, I've got a close irl friend there ^-^

Arcane is pretty nice, don't get me wrong, but I love dom so much that I NEED to switch to a dom heavier flight.

Finally got the games to load, yey! I mde my progen an XXY. She's a White/White/Jade Tundra. Her mate is a male Brown/Denim/Beige Tundra.

I'm in Water myself. I don't really know why I picked it, but I know I like the look of our lord and master the Tidelord xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

Oooh pretty babes. How often do you guys buy a new dragon? I've only got three and I'm having trouble stopping myself buying tons from the auction house!

Rarely. I find having a small lair (very small - 9 at the moment and I'm still thinking of downsizing) has a lot of advantages - lower food consumption, easier familiar bonding, and fewer reasons to spend treasure. I'd rather have a handful of fully-trained dragons with lore and just the right combination of apparel and genes than a lair full of pretty impulse buys.

Cooool! I'm hoping to switch to Light after Arcane's Festival, I've got a close irl friend there ^-^

Arcane is pretty nice, don't get me wrong, but I love dom so much that I NEED to switch to a dom heavier flight.

Since you mentioned it, which ones should I not join if I ever left Fire flight?

Rarely. I find having a small lair (very small - 9 at the moment and I'm still thinking of downsizing) has a lot of advantages - lower food consumption, easier familiar bonding, and fewer reasons to spend treasure. I'd rather have a handful of fully-trained dragons with lore and just the right combination of apparel and genes than a lair full of pretty impulse buys.

That'd be my lair minus the bred ones I've kept. I do want to get one pairing of each type of dragon though so I can breed them whenever I need or sell'em.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Oooh pretty babes. How often do you guys buy a new dragon? I've only got three and I'm having trouble stopping myself buying tons from the auction house!

I just recently bought a new perma-dragon, but I don't usually buy perma-dragons unless I get rid of one first. I buy dragons all the time for exalting purposes, but they don't really stay in my lair for more than 15 minutes.

Since you mentioned it, which ones should I not join if I ever left Fire flight?

That depends, there aren't any that I would recommend to NOT go to as they are all great, it just depends on what you are looking for.

Light and Plauge are fairly good dom fighters

Arcane is more about forums, interaction with players and fun forum games

Earth is good at dom when they WANT to push

Shadow seems to be kind of a laid back flight without much chit chat

Ice seems to be pretty chill and there to give advice

Lightning is good at dome when they do push, they make sure everything is super organized when it comes to dom

Water, Nature and Wind I haven't heard much about though (then again, I've only been in Arcane and Shadow thus far)

Wind is like Arcane but less like Tumblr.

I'm in lightning. I joined that one because I have always liked such things. I have considered switching to light as I like their aesthetic and they are dom heavy. On the other hand, their dom heaviness is also somewhat of a turn-off. I kind of feel light and plague need to be taken down a peg or two in the dom category, they just win too often and too many people join those two because they win so much, further skewing it in their favor.

As for buying dragons, I rarely buy new ones, but I hatch a good amount. I like genones, and I like gening them. I am not a huge apparel fan, so ignoring apparel works for me.

I find Light to be pretty chatty. And there's glitter everywhere. People even call the Lightweaver Gittermom! Yes, they are dom pushers, but Light prefers to do profit pushes mostly.

Though we ARE going to light up Christmas. We're not going to just let Ice make this a white Christmas....

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Hey Fluffypillow! I thought I'd show you the first babies of the dragon I bought from you! If anyone is interested in the send a CR, they are 10k each biggrin.gif

Male:

user posted image

Female:

user posted image

Female:

user posted image

ah i remember when i had an account. i forgot both the username and the password for it tho. i was in the arcane flight i think?

if anyone knows, when's the next registration opening? i'd love to rejoin the site.

Hey Fluffypillow! I thought I'd show you the first babies of the dragon I bought from you! If anyone is interested in the send a CR, they are 10k each biggrin.gif

Male:

user posted image

Female:

user posted image

Female:

user posted image

Oooh, they made some pretty hatchies! =D

*Edit* The new species looks awesome! ohmy.gif Also, while having fun with the morphology function, I found a really awesome color/gene combo I want (eventually) ohmy.gif - Indigo Cherub/Sapphire Shimmer/Blue Glimmer (Water eyes) ohmy.gif Was actually trying to make MLP characters as dragons, and saw that Princess Luna's colors (or close as I can get them) look awesome with genes, especially on a Pearlcatcher (since she is holding the "moon" xd.png) or Skydancer, though the colors/genes look good on any breed I think :3 /end random babbling xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Oooh, they made some pretty hatchies! =D

*Edit* The new species looks awesome! ohmy.gif Also, while having fun with the morphology function, I found a really awesome color/gene combo I want (eventually) ohmy.gif - Indigo Cherub/Sapphire Shimmer/Blue Glimmer (Water eyes) ohmy.gif Was actually trying to make MLP characters as dragons, and saw that Princess Luna's colors (or close as I can get them) look awesome with genes, especially on a Pearlcatcher (since she is holding the "moon" xd.png) or Skydancer, though the colors/genes look good on any breed I think :3 /end random babbling xd.png

My hatchery deals in MLP dragons if you wanna take a look and get some ideas. I took creative liberties with the genes but I like what I've got. And wow it didn't even occur to me to have my Princess Luna pair have a Pearlcatcher because of the pearl....I may have to do that now xd.png

And I'm one level off of the level you need to get the new breed T_T I waaaaaant it. If I do get it I'll probably give it to one of my gen one Nocturnes. Well I'll just brew a ton of clothing to get to 16.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Ahhh I fell behind on brewing things so I'm about 2000 exp away from level 15. It's gonna be awhile before I can even unlock the new breed scroll recipe :c Welp, better get crunching. xd.png

My hatchery deals in MLP dragons if you wanna take a look and get some ideas. I took creative liberties with the genes but I like what I've got. And wow it didn't even occur to me to have my Princess Luna pair have a Pearlcatcher because of the pearl....I may have to do that now xd.png

And I'm one level off of the level you need to get the new breed T_T I waaaaaant it. If I do get it I'll probably give it to one of my gen one Nocturnes. Well I'll just brew a ton of clothing to get to 16.

You have pretty dragons! :3 hehe It didn't occur me to either until I saw it and went, "The moon! That's perfect!" xd.png Going to have to keep my eye out for one with those colors, suit Luna to a T! xd.png As for brewing levels... I'm only level 6 ^^; I don't brew/transmute stuff very often and it shows ^^; *hides in shame*

I like the new species, but the males a lot more than the females.

I'm level 17. I obsessively brew stuff. Right now my cauldron is busy(I just started brewing an egg), but later on I can help brew for those who aren't a high enough level if the treasure and materials are provided.

Requirements:

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg:

Imbued Sulfur X 1

Silver Muck X 2

Grey Slime X 1

Purple Ooze X 3

Blue Ooze X 1

Treasure: 65000

Bogsneak Scroll:

Imbued Sulfur X 2

Grey Slime X 3

Gold Muck X 2

Copper muck X 3

Blue Sludge X 1

Treasure: 185000

Imbued Sulfur requirements:

Black Slime X 1

White Slime X 1

Green Ooze X 3

Blue Goo X 1

Fine Alchemical Reduction X 2

Treasure 1200

Fine Alchemical Reduction requirements:

Yellow Goo X 2

Purple Sludge X 1

Reinforced Glass Beaker X 1

Treasure 250

Reinforced Glass Beaker:

Orange Goo X 2

Red Goo X 2

Broken Bottle X 3

Treasure 250

Keep in mind that all of these take a few hours to brew, and I am not home continuously.

Edited by Nectaris

Started a breeding project, trying for a shadow/shadow/grapefruit wildclaw. I've got a shadow/shadow/banana coatl (so close!) and a obsidian/obsidian/honey wildclaw.

Also if anyone wants to friend me I'm MurkyDepths! I might be up for nest rentals at some point.

I know this is probably a lot to ask (since they're rare/expensive), but would anyone have a spare Bamboo Falls vista they'd like to trade or sell? ^^; Got the Scorched Forest one easy enough during the Fire festival, but I'm having trouble finding the Bamboo one ^^; Any help would be appreciate ^^;

I know this is probably a lot to ask (since they're rare/expensive), but would anyone have a spare Bamboo Falls vista they'd like to trade or sell? ^^; Got the Scorched Forest one easy enough during the Fire festival, but I'm having trouble finding the Bamboo one ^^; Any help would be appreciate ^^;

I don't have a spare but I'd be willing to help you get one. I need to farm for food anyway so I may as well do it at Bamboo falls xd.png

I don't have a spare but I'd be willing to help you get one. I need to farm for food anyway so I may as well do it at Bamboo falls xd.png

Thank you very much! :3 If there's anything you need in return (regardless if you find one or not, as a thank you for helping me), just let me know and I'll try to find it for you (if I don't already have it) :3