Tazzay

Flight Rising

Guys, I'm cleaning out some space for my lair.

Starting on page 4, anything without a familiar is up for grabs. A lot of the unnamed dragons are unbred, ungened, gen ones.

Feel free to send a CR with an offer or PM me.

So I've had no luck getting a Vista from the falls, but I did get an Eliminate! Lucky for me biggrin.gif

But I am soooo unprepared for the upcoming festival, I have almost no treasure to buy skins with xd.png

So I've had no luck getting a Vista from the falls, but I did get an Eliminate! Lucky for me biggrin.gif

Congrats on getting an Eliminate! You could probably sell it for a pretty penny!

I'm so happy~! I finally have everything I need to brew a Bogsneak scroll. I just need to hunt down a person willing. I'm super excited to get a Bogsneaker of my own :3

I'm Level 16 and would be willing to brew you one, if you also provide the necessary gold.

Aaaaaah thank you so much! I apparently only need one more gold muck, but I'm Clya there too if you want to shoot me a message so I can send you the CR when I'm ready ^-^ biggrin.gif

I have absolutely no luck regarding the coliseum vistas. I have yet to get even one of the things, despite otherwise spending lots of time there. I have gotten more unhatched eggs from the coliseum than I have vistas(which most don't appear to be too uncommon going by their price in the AP).

I got one Vista, the Scorched Forest one. I sold it xd.png As for the eliminate as much as I wish I could sell it I needed it for one of my dragons in training. Trying to get a team of 2 lvl 25s so I can farm more efficiently. I am looooving the amount of food I'm getting from trying to get the vista though, won't have to scavenge for a while.

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

White/Moon/White Female

user posted image

Royal/White/Antique Male

user posted image

Moon/White/Antique Female

user posted image

Moon/Moon/Antique Male

I'm screaming now.

I have a Bogsneake now.

I'm so happy I could cry. He is so pretty ;-;

user posted image

Does anyone else have any plans to get yourself a Bogsneak?

I'm screaming now.

I have a Bogsneake now.

I'm so happy I could cry. He is so pretty ;-;

user posted image

Does anyone else have any plans to get yourself a Bogsneak?

He's a beut Clya. I would like to get a scroll, but the trouble is I don't know who to change. None of my current hatchery pairs look good as a Bog so I need to change either one of my Progens or one of my 2 gen one Nocs.

That guy is pretty!

I have this one girl:

user posted image

And I am currently brewing a scroll, it will be ready tomorrow.

Edited by Nectaris

Happy Starfall celebration all! I'm loving the skins this year, and they managed to get some Bogsneak skins in there too! At least now I have something I can brew for Baldwin so I can get my scroll xd.png

mmmm I quite like the festival apparel (the cloak) but not so much anything else.

Gonna have to try and stock up on cloaks.

mmmm I quite like the festival apparel (the cloak) but not so much anything else.

Gonna have to try and stock up on cloaks.

Yeah. In general I have loved this year's familiars, particularly in comparison to last year's(sorry, I didn't like them). The arcane one though wasn't as good as the others have been.

Wow. I no longer play FR because the Coliseum really hurts my eyes and I find it to be an extremely important feature to the game. Without it, the game loses much of its functionality, particularly in terms of economic expansion. Anyways, Bogsneaks are simply adorable! If I do happen to return to the game someday I'll be sure to collect them.

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

White/Moon/White Female

user posted image

Royal/White/Antique Male

user posted image

user posted image

Moon/Moon/Antique Male

For Sale in the AH I would hate to have to exalt her but I can't keep her either.

user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

For Sale in the AH I would hate to have to exalt her but I can't keep her either.

user posted image

Only 8 gems in price.

I have a few dragons I haven't managed to sell, so I'm showing them here. You can use them as Exalt fodder if you want, but I'd ask them to be named first. They are in the AH but pm me and I'll sell them cheaper in a CR. 8k for any of them.

edit: all gone.

Edited by dragontamer44722

I have a bunch of dragons that need to leave my lair asap. I have a link to the forum post Here because I'm too lazy to post all of the dragons here xd.png

One of them is a gened gen 1 with what I think are somewhat appealing colors ^-^

Oh man... guys, look at this. Look at it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1997801

New Registration Window, according to the announcement: 2:00 FR time (EST) Oct 9 to 2:00 FR time Oct 16.

I'm super excited honestly! I love new players, while I get some people are annoyed by them, we were all newbies once!

I like new players as they tend to bring life to the dragon market. When the gaps between registration windows were long, the market for bred dragons slowed to a crawl as most people either didn't have more room and/or had become more discerning/already had similar dragons.

okay I am trying to sign up but the stupid game keeps saying that I need to accept the terms of registration but guess what???? I have that stupid little box checked!!!!! wth

okay I am trying to sign up but the stupid game keeps saying that I need to accept the terms of registration but guess what???? I have that stupid little box checked!!!!! wth

You could email the admins, maybe its a glitch.