Tazzay

Flight Rising

FR is taking up all the time I'd normally spend on DC...

I hate having to grind for 150k. I've got 42k so far...

Also, whenever I'm refreshing the marketplace hoping for a five minute restock, I keep repeating to myself "The markings on this egg match the weather outside the markings on this egg match the weather outside" and them I'm like "No brain, I'm not hunting for seasonals. You can stop thinking about them now." xd.png

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

I'm tjsweepers on Flightrising.

user posted image

Grey/grey/splash

user posted image

Maize/Ice/Azure

user posted image

Platinum/Midnight/ Platinum

I forgot how much i asked for him sad.gif

What are Imperial dragons worth? And what are they worth if they have the Crystal primary gene?

user posted image

Platinum/Midnight/ Platinum

I forgot how much i asked for him sad.gif

I'm a sucker for Spirals and I'm digging the platinum smoke on platinum. He is now mine, thanks.

@ TheCompleteAnimorph, I'm glad he found a good home. smile.gif

Shadowfighter, Imperials do go for a bit more, but price is more or less determined by the dragons level and how pretty it is. So an Imperial with crystal but is ugly(clashing colors) won't go for much at all.

Shadowfighter, Imperials do go for a bit more, but price is more or less determined by the dragons level and how pretty it is. So an Imperial with crystal but is ugly(clashing colors) won't go for much at all.

It also depends on the person too :3 I personally am not a fan of crystal. Even if a crystal dragon was given to me I'd likely exalt it :x Just not a fan at all. I like facet though biggrin.gif

Also, whenever I'm refreshing the marketplace hoping for a five minute restock, I keep repeating to myself "The markings on this egg match the weather outside the markings on this egg match the weather outside" and them I'm like "No brain, I'm not hunting for seasonals. You can stop thinking about them now." XD

That is awesome :D

Oooh, that orange Pearlcatcher. Do you give discounts for people on DC?

Sure, I can reserve it. Just send me a crossroads, I will reduce it to 8500 if that is ok.

Edited by Nectaris

I thought crystal was gross on everything but then I ended up with Bernkastel and Lambdadelta here.

user posted image user posted image

It turns out that NOT having facet, and having underbelly, makes it less obnoxious.

user posted image

user posted image

These two weirdos are still up for adoption/purchase. If you buy from the AH, I can send a free renaming scroll per your request. That last one comes with a slice of blackberry pie.

Wheeee thanks Nectaris!

I personally love Crystal in golden colors and light colors, though it looks great with underbelly, TCA. :0 How come I never thought of that?

user posted image

user posted image

These two weirdos are still up for adoption/purchase. If you buy from the AH, I can send a free renaming scroll per your request. That last one comes with a slice of blackberry pie.

I love their colours! I'm interested in buying Pollock. How much do you want for him?

My first batch of eggs will hatch tomorrow! biggrin.gif

I just hatched these, and I doubt anyone wants them but if you do they are for sale.

user posted image

Gold/Forest/Azure

user posted image

Spring/Jungle/Caribbean

user posted image

Jade/Forest/Emerald

Hm, I hatched two eggs, both were exalted because I didn't like their colors, go Light Flight! tongue.gif

For Sale:

Please send a CR for the one you are interested in. Same name on FR (dragonsrus)

user posted image

Gold/Lemon/Black Female 25,000 Treasure OR 50 Gems (OR 2 ADULT EXALT FODDERS)

user posted image

Slate/Spring/Soil Female 10,000 Treasure OR 20 Gems (OR 1 ADULT EXALT FODDER)

user posted image

Stone/Sunshine/Forest Female 10,000 Treasure OR 20 Gems (OR 1 ADULT EXALT FODDER)

PS I would also take ADULT Exalt Fodder for them biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonsrus

Dear new Light flighters: I just hatched this bae but I'm afraid that I'll need to part with her because I need lair space. ;-; Matching eyes!

user posted image

I'd also be willing to part with a lot of other things in my lair if you're new, send me a PM over FR! (Again, I'm TheUltimatemage)

The offer still stands. I'm planning to exalt pretty much all of my dragons except my Nocs to clear lair space, so for new users (and people who joined in December like me) if anything catches your fancy just shoot me a message!

Edited by TehUltimateMage

For sale in the AH:

user posted image

Emerald/Lavender/Navy

Current Price: 7500t

user posted image

Denim/Stonewash/Blue

Current Price: 8500t

user posted image

Seafoam/Goldenrod/Silver

Current Price: 7500t

user posted image

Jade/Stonewash/Royal

Current Price: 12500t

user posted image

Teal/Violet/White

Current Price: 12500t

I give discounts to players from DC as well. Just shoot me a CR with your offer. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I love their colours! I'm interested in buying Pollock. How much do you want for him?

My first batch of eggs will hatch tomorrow! biggrin.gif

Sent you a PM!

Nocturnes for sale:

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

White/Azure/Rust Female

user posted image

Platinum/Spring/Grey Male

user posted image

Shadow/Mulberry/Grey Male

user posted image

Sky/Platinum/Platinum Male

user posted image

Storm/Shadow/Obsidian Female

user posted image

Royal/Grey/White Male

I give discounts to players from DC as well. Just shoot me a CR with your offer.

Edited by Jedi40

I have two for sale on the AH from my first clutch smile.gif

Female Brown/Coral/Pink

Female Crimson/Pink/Silver

5k each

Both gone.

Edited by Slaskia

Two Plaguecatchers and a scaleless Mirror for sale. Plaguecatchers are 25k and are gen 2, the scaleless is 12k

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image