Tazzay

Flight Rising

Augh, there is something wroooong with me. DX I bought this guy:

user posted image

for 20k as a basic/basic/crackle guardian and spent 270k re-geneing and breed changing him into a basic/stripes/underbelly mirror. The worst part is I don't even regret it. Tell me I'm not the only one who's spent a stupid amount of money on a cheap dragon?

(I"ve also just finished buying the silver steampunk set for him. {One of my other guys is wearing the scarf, since I didn't like it on him.) I've recently developed a desire to clothe all my dragons, or at least all of the ones I consider important.)

Edited by LascielsShadow

Tell me I'm not the only one who's spent a stupid amount of money on a cheap dragon?

You're not. I tend to buy cheap and then use scrolls to change undesirable genes (speckle/freckle/crackle are the most likely to go) to ones I prefer.

He looks nice, Lasciel.

You're not. I tend to buy cheap and then use scrolls to change undesirable genes (speckle/freckle/crackle are the most likely to go) to ones I prefer.

He looks nice, Lasciel.

Oh, good! Yeah, I find it easier to find a dragon that's got the most important part (the colours) and spend the extra treasure to get the proper genes. (I totally understand changing those genes. They can look nice, but far too often they don't.)

Thank you! I'm really happy with how he looks now. I considered adding iri to him, but it's not really worth the extra expense as I'm not planing to breed him and white iri is barely visible.

Edited by LascielsShadow

If you find an unhatched egg, is it better to sell that or just hatch it?

It really depends on whether you're more interested in the gamble or making money.

I usually alternate between selling eggs and opening them. When I hatch something horribly ugly, I usually sell my next few eggs until the injury is kinda forgotten, haha.

Speaking of which, I just got a Nature egg in Coli and it had this cutie inside, with Leaf tert, which is one of my faves. ^^

user posted image

so my latest nest just hatched, and against better judgement i really want to keep these two and spend a lot of money fancying them up. xd.png i love the male's shades and the female is just dazzle girl <33

user posted image user posted image

user posted image

this cutie is also up for sale!! his siblings have already found nice homes and i'm willing to dip down the price; i'm running out of lair space and he'll probably be exalted later if no one takes him. c:

so my latest nest just hatched, and against better judgement i really want to keep these two and spend a lot of money fancying them up. xd.png i love the male's shades and the female is just dazzle girl <33

user posted image user posted image

user posted image

this cutie is also up for sale!! his siblings have already found nice homes and i'm willing to dip down the price; i'm running out of lair space and he'll probably be exalted later if no one takes him. c:

Oh, how much are you looking for him? I have a few gems in my stash, though not very many c: and a newbie set of gold

And Wookie, I think I can work with that! Can ya please send me a Crossroads?

As Lightbird said, it depends. I like hatching them, I like gen1s, and I like gening them up. I scatter those I find too ugly.

Oh, how much are you looking for him? I have a few gems in my stash, though not very many c: and a newbie set of gold

And Wookie, I think I can work with that! Can ya please send me a Crossroads?

ahh omg i'm so sorry unfortunately he sold already :c i was going to ask for anything around 4k to 6k since i don't sell my dragons for much xd.png

maybe next time. thanks for the interest, though! <33

For sale in AH

user posted image

White/Royal/Chocolate Male

Augh, there is something wroooong with me. DX I bought this guy:

user posted image

for 20k as a basic/basic/crackle guardian and spent 270k re-geneing and breed changing him into a basic/stripes/underbelly mirror. The worst part is I don't even regret it. Tell me I'm not the only one who's spent a stupid amount of money on a cheap dragon?

(I"ve also just finished buying the silver steampunk set for him. {One of my other guys is wearing the scarf, since I didn't like it on him.) I've recently developed a desire to clothe all my dragons, or at least all of the ones I consider important.)

I used to do that OBSESSIVELY. Saw a good color combo -> must gene it up. Every single time.

STILL AVAILLABLE FOR EVERYONE:

user posted image

Teal/Ice/Ice

Female

20.000T

user posted image

Seafoam/Ice/Ice

Male

40.000T

As Lightbird said, it depends. I like hatching them, I like gen1s, and I like gening them up. I scatter those I find too ugly.

This might be a stupied question, but I've seen "scattering" mentioned a efw times now, both here and in the FR forums but; what is scattering? unsure.gif

This might be a stupied question, but I've seen "scattering" mentioned a efw times now, both here and in the FR forums but; what is scattering? unsure.gif

It means when you use a scatter scroll, which gives your dragon random primary/secondary/tert colors :3 Sometimes you might end up with some awesome colors (depending on how many scatter scrolls you use), other times, you end up with muddy colors (aka a mess) ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I used to do that OBSESSIVELY. Saw a good color combo -> must gene it up. Every single time.

That makes me feel so much better! Every once in a while I come across a dragon that I just have to have and gene up the way I want. The second-worst one was coming across a fire/black/obs crystal snapper that I ended up putting crackle on. Individually, I don't really like any of those things. Together, though? Instant perma-dragon. (He's my precious lavaderg.)

Edited by LascielsShadow

As Lightbird said, it depends.  I like hatching them, I like gen1s, and I like gening them up.  I scatter those I find too ugly.

But buying new eggs in the AH is cheaper than scattering ugly gen1s, considering how both of these are gambles. :U

Nowadays, I only bother scattering dragons that I'm attached to for sentimental reasons (like old, old 2013 dragons), but whose colours I don't like anymore.

Edited by lightbird

It means when you use a scatter scroll, which gives your dragon random primary/secondary/tert colors :3 Sometimes you might end up with some awesome colors (depending on how many scatter scrolls you use), other times, you end up with muddy colors (aka a mess) ^^;

Ah, I see. Thank you :3

Also; Am I the only one the site have crashed for/loads incredibly slow?

Edited by Phenri

Ah, I see. Thank you :3

Also; Am I the only one the site have crashed for/loads incredibly slow?

Downforeveryone had FR as down for a little while after rollover.

I spent a silly amount of money (229500t) on an unhatched noc egg earlier. Just hatched it to get this little girl:

user posted image

Lemon/Royal/Spring. The tert doesn't look so bad in Predict Morphology, at least not to my eyes.

She came out better than some of the elemental eggs I've hatched in the past. A lot better. What do you guys reckon I could sell her for?

Edited by Ansela Jonla

What do you guys reckon I could sell her for?

Not much, I've seen 1st gen Nocs in the AH for 15-20k.

But buying new eggs in the AH is cheaper than scattering ugly gen1s, considering how both of these are gambles. :U

Nowadays, I only bother scattering dragons that I'm attached to for sentimental reasons (like old, old 2013 dragons), but whose colours I don't like anymore.

Probably, but I find myself strangely attached to anything I hatch myself. Plus, due to space issues, I have only been hatching one egg on its corresponding elemental holiday. And so the day it is hatched is important to me.

Edited by Nectaris

That makes me feel so much better! Every once in a while I come across a dragon that I just have to have and gene up the way I want. The second-worst one was coming across a fire/black/obs crystal snapper that I ended up putting crackle on. Individually, I don't really like any of those things. Together, though? Instant perma-dragon. (He's my precious lavaderg.)

Aye:

user posted image

basic/basic/ub Mirror

user posted image

Clown/stripes/ub Mirror? Can't remember the genes anymore; now has Bar/Current/Gem

user posted image

Just Coatl.

user posted image

3x basic Guardian

user posted image

MY GUARDIAN PROGEN OH GOD

user posted image

Downgrade from Coatl

user posted image

I think it was something/Shimmer/...something

user posted image

Clown/Current/Ub? Again, can't remember

user posted image

3x basic

user posted image

the same but with Iridescent

There were other two but I exalted them. Lol. SO YEAH that's a whole lot of work.

There are so many of my babies I want to gene up, but I lack the funds... sad.gif Other than mass exalting and selling adults at exalt prices, is there any other good way to make treasure?

I apparently forget that i'm the creator of the new thread, heh. Sorry about that guys, second and third posts have been updated.

Also still have a couple of Plaguecatchers available, both are 25k as always.

user posted image

Tomato/Blood/Soil male

user posted image

Blood/Red/Sand male

There are so many of my babies I want to gene up, but I lack the funds... sad.gif Other than mass exalting and selling adults at exalt prices, is there any other good way to make treasure?

Play the games on site and collect your t every day from your dragons companions.

What Jedi said + sell food on the AH for at least 100T per piece; set the auctions for 1 day duration for smaller fees. Successful sales guaranteed.

Edited by Light Concorde