Tazzay

Flight Rising

Those are beautiful ohmy.gif

*sees nothing to sell or exalt*

D:

*cries*

I can't wait for my shinies to come off of egg cooldown for the first time so I can get more shinies! Collecting all dem shinies >:D

Yes I call dragons with the Crystal primary (?) gene Shinies, okay? Got a problem with that?

If you like one, I can reduce the price for you smile.gif

hehe That hatchie looks like an Undine alt laugh.gif

I just noticed that xd.png It does, doesn't it?

~~~~~~~ edited post~~~~

Edited by Jedi40

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Triple Ice  Female

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

user posted image

Ice/White/White  Male

Oh my goodness, those hatchies are adorable! :3 Too bad I have no room (need to get an expansion) ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I've got some strange things looking for a home...

user posted image

Lovely zombie Nocturne, 16k treasure. Can you believe her primary is Grey?

user posted image

Bouton, 13k treasure, or free if you're looking to keep him. If you purchase I can offer a free rename scroll if you'd prefer.

user posted image

Schism, 13k or free if you want him for keeps. Can also offer a rename scroll if you purchase.

user posted image

Tchotchke, 13k or free for non-exalting purposes. Option of a rename scroll if purchased.

Edited by Nine

If you like one, I can reduce the price for you smile.gif

I just noticed that  xd.png It does, doesn't it?

That would be awesome =D I got around 10k treasure, but I am trying to save for a lair expansion. I have some gems, that might be good =3

Edit: also, anybody want this lovely Pearlcatcher here? We can discuss prices

user posted image

Link because BB Code was acting up

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh my goodness, those hatchies are adorable! :3 Too bad I have no room (need to get an expansion) ^^;

So get an expansion then tongue.gif lol j/k . I could hold one for a few days for you if you think you can expand by then? Just let me know which one you want me to hold on FR.

So get an expansion then tongue.gif lol j/k . I could hold one for a few days for you if you think you can expand by then? Just let me know which one you want me to hold on FR.

i only have 10kt and the next expansion is 115kt, so it might be a few days of Shock Switch ^^; If I can manage to save up enough within the week, I'll let you know :3 As for which one, I can't decide between the 2 triples I'd like, since they'd both look amazing once grown ^^; Maybe the female, perhaps? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Okay if no one buys her by weeks end she is yours.

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

I've got some strange things looking for a home...

user posted image

Triple Coral Mirror, 13k treasure or free if you're not looking to exalt.

This Mirror is adorable! Ripple works really great on them... May I keep him, if he's not already sold?

Edited by ishlia

user posted image

Check out this amazing dragon someone bred for me for free! They haven't finished trading it over yet, but they will. I went looking at all the dragons on the site with banana seraph and maize underbelly and this person had an iridescent seafoam Coatl pair, one with white belly and one with maize. They got two eggs and this one hatched with a maize belly. I may end up breed-changing it because Seraph looks meh on Coatls, but I might not. We'll see.

Ooooh, congrats TCA, that hatchie looks so cute! :3 (I think Coatls look better as hatchies than adults, but that's just me tongue.gif)

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Triple Ice Female

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

user posted image

Ice/White/White Male

user posted image

Lavender/Carmine/Coal Female

user posted image

Thistle/Midnight/Midnight Female

user posted image

Mulberry/White/Obsidian Male

Got a Caveborn Gen One Tundra Girl up for sale smile.gif PM me offers here or on FR (same username).

Royal/Maize/Shadow - Water Flight

user posted image

I'm happy to see a new coliseum venue that isn't level 25, meaning that I can actually try to farm it.

I'm happy to see a new coliseum venue that isn't level 25, meaning that I can actually try to farm it.

Same, when I heard of the new venue, my first thought was, "Oh great, another level 25, can't go there yet" ^^; But thank goodness it's only a level 19 venue laugh.gif

user posted image

Look who just got Underbelly and gets to wear this sweet accent now~ I'm not getting him a primary gene. His mate would stop being a perfect Lugia with one, and they're a themed pair, so.

user posted image

This is his mate and she's perfect. I think I'm going to level the Spiral up to use him as a Mire exalt trainer, since the guide recommends Arcane dragons for that.

user posted image

This dear just got Underbelly too, I bought her forever ago and she looked so bad with Gembond, but I was strong and didn't exalt her and it paid off.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

a couple of cheap cuties i really need gone!

user posted image

10k - magenta / red / chocolate male

user posted image

15k - blood / blood / pink male

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

New pair I completed had their first nest today - Naturecatchers!

All have the same primary/secondary colours, avocado and jade bar/facet and are 25k each, being 2nd gen.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

New babies for sale! CR me with an offer (preferably to go to forever homes and not straight exalting. I'll do that myself if no one buys.).

user posted image

Sky/Navy/Royal Female < this one is kind of pretty...tempted to keep for myself.

user posted image

Shadow/Midnight/Royal Male

TAKEN

Royal/Silver/Royal Female

Note: Any familiars on them are only temporary and will be removed when asked.

Edited by Slaskia

Helloooo I signed up ages ago but I took a pretty big break in between (my dragons miraculously did not die of starvation). Does anyone want this baby? White/Grey/Obsidian. I have too many spirals and I am running out of insects, dammit.

user posted image

Oh, I just remembered, I can finally hatch the Shadow eggs I found from a while ago, now that my lair has expanded (took a while of playing Shock Switch to do it) xd.png I want to hatch at least 1 of them, but should I hatch both, or leave 1 to sell? ^^;