Midnight/Blue/Mulberry Female

user posted image

Midnight/Denim/Black Male

user posted image

Maize/Storm/Chocolate Female

user posted image

White/Navy/Rust Male

Edited by Jedi40

Some crystal faes for sale - 11k each in the AH.

user posted image

Platinum/Fire/Slate

user posted image

Magenta/Orange/Red

Upcoming Registration Window May 18

Is the site really laggy for anyone else today besides me? It is taking me for ever to do simple things. dry.gif

Is the site really laggy for anyone else today besides me? It is taking me for ever to do simple things. dry.gif

Nope, I am having the exact same problem. It just took me about 5 mins to just get into the Plauge forums sad.gif

It's some really seriusly bad lag today and I hope they fix it. I had hopes I could spend a day relaxing with leveling some fodder and farming some coli since there's no school today, but it seems I might have to find something else to do today xd.png

Glad to know it is not just me then and I hope they fix it as well as i have things to do on there.

Yep, slow here, too. Hopefully they fix it by the time I get home from work so that I can profit-exalt.

I love the FR admin's logic.

"Oh, it seems our site is a bit laggy...you know what, a reg window is the perfect thing! Yeah, let's do that!"

I love the FR admin's logic.

"Oh, it seems our site is a bit laggy...you know what, a reg window is the perfect thing! Yeah, let's do that!"

Yeah, I see a lot of people on the FR forums mentioning this too..

I'm excited, but also a bit nervous. If the lag is a sideeffect from the last reg-window, then a new one so soon will most likely only make it worse for everyone sad.gif I am very surprised to see a new window so soon - I've only been there for a month! I regret selling thos eliminate-stones I had.. they would have been worth so much more dry.gif

I'm a bit sad about all this because the announcement came out with such short notice so there most likely won't be the same level of awesome stuff for the new people as there was for the last window; raffles, giveaways, events ect. I don't know if people have enough time to prepare something proper.

The server went down, when I logged in to feed my dragons and incubate my eggs. :/

I really should stop spending money in this game. I have no free lair space (and seven eggs waiting to be hatched...), six elemental bears to buy, and too few money to afford all that I want.

They look like this. The breeds that aren't in this post are unfinished and I charge people extra to start one of those, which makes this even more profitable.

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nocturne, Fae (my custom progen), Mirror

Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Snapper

*chases with requests*

Yeah, when I got on to check a roleplay (only keep tracking it because people ping there lol) it seemed normal. Then, I got impatient with the lag. At first I thought it was something to do with me being on way too early in the morning, but now I know it is not.

Why would somebody open a reg window so soon when the site is suffering lag? Did the other admins even talk about it?

The site seems to be completly dead for me right now sad.gif I wonder what's going on

I swear, if it erases the data, I WILL cry. I have already put so much effort

Though no wonder the dragons are showing up as boxes with 'user posted image' in it. Normally that appears when a site is blocked by the school, but I know FR is not blocked, so that means it is down .-.

Though if it eats data, then we just say 'the Datamonster had gotten revenge on DC players by attacking Flight Rising' xd.png

I just got a new error that might shed a bit of light on the subject:

Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com

SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in /Connector.php Line 47

Edited by Phenri

I keep getting that, too. The site's back up and working normally for now, but who knows how long that will last?

(Clearly, this is the ideal time to be opening a new reg window. I am 100% certain that all issues will be fixed in the next four days and this will not cause massive lag and headaches all round. rolleyes.gif )

I keep getting that, too. The site's back up and working normally for now, but who knows how long that will last?

(Clearly, this is the ideal time to be opening a new reg window. I am 100% certain that all issues will be fixed in the next four days and this will not cause massive lag and headaches all round. rolleyes.gif )

Lucky you.. I was able to browse the site normally for a few minutes, but now it's down to loading foreeeeeeeever again.. :[

Lucky you.. I was able to browse the site normally for a few minutes, but now it's  down to loading foreeeeeeeever again.. :[

Augh, nooo. D: Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. I really hope they can get this fixed soon.

ED: Apparently I spoke too soon. It's taking forever for me again too.

Edited by LascielsShadow

FR will likely be down for a while. Best to just go do other jobs/play other games/whatever daily things you do and check back every hour or so.

Off work due to bank holiday and went to FL only to see this:

Aequorin 2015-05-14 06:38:08

In order to assist our engineers with their work, we have placed the site into read-only mode. We will update you as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience while we work and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Next to it is this info about a reg window.

Geez, nice advertising. Not. dry.gif

Well, since it hasn't been lagging recently, I think they figured it safe. Now the lag comes after the announcement. And, remember, they want to stress the servers. That way, they can find the problems and fix them more appropriately.

I’m not sure what to think about the new reg window. For me, aside from a few hiccups the site has been running mostly OK, especially today (so far). Guess we’ll have to wait and see how it goes.

Anyway…new babies and a couple of older ones for sale! CR with an offer (not keeping familiars on them this time….).

user posted image

Sky/Navy/Royal female

user posted image

Shadow/Midnight/Royal Male

user posted image

Silver/Ice/Silver Female (hard to believe she’s from the same clutch as her brothers xd.png)

user posted image

Magenta/Platinum/Silver Male

user posted image

Magenta/Coral/Black Male