Tazzay

Flight Rising

Hoard sell your junk as well. Especially if you spend large amounts of time in the Coliseum.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Hoard sell your junk as well. Especially if you spend large amounts of time in the Coliseum.

This too but gotta be careful, considering current and possible future Swipp trades. Keep at least one full stack of each item (99).

*looks at all the pretty dergunz*

Aww, so pretty...

*looks at treasure pile and cries*

This too but gotta be careful, considering current and possible future Swipp trades. Keep at least one full stack of each item (99).

Even a full stack isn't enough for some items.

Use this page to see what you need for Swipp, and how many.

If you are saving for Swipp items, vault the things you need, to avoid accidentally hoard-selling.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Even a full stack isn't enough for some items.

Use this page to see what you need for Swipp, and how many.

If you are saving for Swipp items, vault the things you need, to avoid accidentally hoard-selling.

I think they meant to keep a stack of ALL items in case a new Swipp trade is added that needs them. Like how several skins have been added recently, I have been able to get most of them because I already had the items stored.

I think they meant to keep a stack of ALL items in case a new Swipp trade is added that needs them.  Like how several skins have been added recently, I have been able to get most of them because I already had the items stored.

Exactly what I mean. It's a much better start when you have let's say 99/250 of required items when the trade option is introduced than none at all. I still feel the pain after grinding for wolf capes, horror! x3

---

Still for sale:

user posted image

Teal/Ice/Ice

Female

20.000T

Edited by Light Concorde

I found my first Unhatched Egg today! It's Wind. I'm going to try and sell it. If it doesn't sell within a week, though, I'm going to hatch it.

sold

Edited by Jedi40

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing a bug with the coliseum? huh.gif Every once in a while when a mob goes to use a bolt of some kind, the coliseum image seems to duplicate and shoot off to the side of the screen unsure.gif Not sure if browser issue, or if it's because I'm using a tablet ^^;

I haven't seen that glitch, though I haven't used the coliseum today(I did last night though, and didn't see that glitch).

In other news, I just managed to hatch a gen1 XXY!

user posted image

Why coral though?

user posted image

Got this hatchie up for 10kT.

PRETTY! Is it still selling?

Then again, why am I asking. I have about half that .-.

*cries and wonders how you can get such pretties*

Nevermind, I just sold a few things and got enough money biggrin.gif So, I bought the pretty lil' one

*still cries and wonders how easy it is for you guys to get such pretty shinies D:*

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

PRETTY! Is it still selling?

Then again, why am I asking. I have about half that .-.

*cries and wonders how you can get such pretties*

Nevermind, I just sold a few things and got enough money biggrin.gif So, I bought the pretty lil' one

*still cries and wonders how easy it is for you guys to get such pretty shinies D:*

Thanks for buying biggrin.gif

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing a bug with the coliseum? huh.gif Every once in a while when a mob goes to use a bolt of some kind, the coliseum image seems to duplicate and shoot off to the side of the screen unsure.gif Not sure if browser issue, or if it's because I'm using a tablet ^^;

The glitches intensify during "peak hours" when a lot of players are using the coli. Considering the fact it's the first day of the Water holiday, this might be the reason.

In other news, I just managed to hatch a gen1 XXY!

user posted image

Why coral though?

user posted image

I think the real question here is, why NOT coral

@Concorde - You're making me hungry. X3

Edited by lightbird

Alternatively, this deliciousness:

user posted image

Amaretto swirl fudge dragon.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

You all are making me hungry too. I had kind of forgotten exactly how pink coral looks.

What venue would be a good place to get festival currency and chests? huh.gif My one set of dragons are level 21 so I can't go to the higher venues yet without being 1 or 2-shot "death" ^^;

What venue would be a good place to get festival currency and chests? huh.gif My one set of dragons are level 21 so I can't go to the higher venues yet without being 1 or 2-shot "death" ^^;

I farm the Arena for currency and it's been relatively quick for me (but I do use a full 25 team).

The Forgotten Cave is a decent place to farm too, but I don't know if there is any "official best-place-to-farm" unsure.gif

UGH

I switched to the Alternate Socket, like the Colosseum said. Now, when I try to get in, it freezes the screen and only a few buttons can get me out! I have no FR access on the computer, so will I miss out on all he fun stuff because my iPad doesn't work? I hear it works on even mobile, so I am startinh to look at the school filter for blame...

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Storm/Purple/White Male

user posted image

Royal/Lavender/Grey Male

user posted image

Still got this lady, she's looking fabulous as an adult. I'm not really caring how much is payed for her; she's just one of the first really good looking dragons I've hatched so I don't want her to be exalted. I might advertise her on the forums too.

UGH

I switched to the Alternate Socket, like the Colosseum said. Now, when I try to get in, it freezes the screen and only a few buttons can get me out! I have no FR access on the computer, so will I miss out on all he fun stuff because my iPad doesn't work? I hear it works on even mobile, so I am startinh to look at the school filter for blame...

From my experiences, Coli does NOT work on any non-apple phone. It may work on some tablets, but I know the Kindle isn't one. Your best bet is to use a computer or laptop.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna