Tazzay

Flight Rising

Oh, I just remembered, I can finally hatch the Shadow eggs I found from a while ago, now that my lair has expanded (took a while of playing Shock Switch to do it) xd.png I want to hatch at least 1 of them, but should I hatch both, or leave 1 to sell? ^^;

I thought you were going to buy my Triple female when you expanded Fluffy? unsure.gif

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Triple Ice Female

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

user posted image

Ice/White/White Male

user posted image

Lavender/Carmine/Coal Female

user posted image

Mulberry/White/Obsidian Male

user posted image

White/Platinum/Maize Male

user posted image

White/Coral/Coal Male

user posted image

White/Coral/Grey Male

user posted image

Midnight/Sky/Thistle Female

user posted image

Midnight/Blue/Mulberry Female

user posted image

Midnight/Denim/Black Male

user posted image

Maize/Storm/Chocolate Female

user posted image

White/Navy/Rust Male

Edited by Jedi40

I thought you were going to buy my Triple female when you expanded Fluffy? unsure.gif

I am, I thought I had enough after expanding, but ended up with less than I thought I would ^^; Just need to play a couple rounds of Shock Switch and I'll buy her, if she hasn't been bought by then :3 If she's been sold before I can buy her, then I'll buy the male (hooray for backup plans xd.png)

Fractional Pi Day

She's pretty! What do you want for her?

Honestly I have no idea what anything is worth, ahah. You can just take her for free for non-exalt purposes. :3

Honestly I have no idea what anything is worth, ahah. You can just take her for free for non-exalt purposes. :3

Sure! biggrin.gif

I'm not good at exalting anyway. xd.png I love my critters too much.

My nick is the same as here.

Edit: Received and named. Thanks! smile.gif

----------------------------------

Speaking of which: The old FR thread had a list of our nicks and flights. Is this something Tazzay wants to add? unsure.gif

Edited by CatCreature

Pffft, I found this hilarious and totally awesome! xd.png (Still need to save up a bit more though)

user posted image

I am, I thought I had enough after expanding, but ended up with less than I thought I would ^^; Just need to play a couple rounds of Shock Switch and I'll buy her, if she hasn't been bought by then :3 If she's been sold before I can buy her, then I'll buy the male (hooray for backup plans xd.png)

Oh okay just wondering thats all. And so far no interest on any of the imps even though I have dropped the price a few times now.

I found out the best way to make money, guys. I made a simple chibi base for each breed on FR and I'm selling little signature icons of people's dragons for 20kt each. They take like 2 minutes to make, maybe 5 to 10 if I haven't drawn the genes required yet.

I haven't touched the Fairgrounds since I started and I've bought like 5 genes in a couple days. It's insane. I am just rolling in cash.

I found out the best way to make money, guys. I made a simple chibi base for each breed on FR and I'm selling little signature icons of people's dragons for 20kt each. They take like 2 minutes to make, maybe 5 to 10 if I haven't drawn the genes required yet.

I haven't touched the Fairgrounds since I started and I've bought like 5 genes in a couple days. It's insane. I am just rolling in cash.

Really? blink.gif I've been thinking of making an art adoptable thread, but I lack the proper tools to do such at the moment ^^; i could make Paint compatible ones, but the turn around rate would be kind of slow as my skills with a mouse are not the greatest ^^; What do yours look like, if I may ask? ohmy.gif

Unfortunately I do not have that kind of ability. Other than sprites, I really can't do digital art at all.

ah yes, one of the times i wish i had art abilities

still that's super cool!! <33 as fluffy said, would you mind showing a couple of these sig icons? they sound super adorable and i'd love to just see everything you've made so far. <33

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Really? blink.gif I've been thinking of making an art adoptable thread, but I lack the proper tools to do such at the moment ^^; i could make Paint compatible ones, but the turn around rate would be kind of slow as my skills with a mouse are not the greatest ^^; What do yours look like, if I may ask? ohmy.gif

They look like this. The breeds that aren't in this post are unfinished and I charge people extra to start one of those, which makes this even more profitable.

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nocturne, Fae (my custom progen), Mirror

Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Snapper

Does anyone have the ability to breed a Male 2nd-3rd gen Imp, Coatl, Wildclaw, or Nocturne with the colors:

Obsidian or Black Primary/Coal Secondary/White Tertiary?

I would also be interested in buying one straight up.

Only requirements are gender, gen, and colors. Eye color doesn't matter.

TCA, those are so cute!! i especially love the coatl's colours like hhh <33

art is a great way to make extra treasure on fr and ahhh all of the artists are so talented hh ; v ;

They look like this. The breeds that aren't in this post are unfinished and I charge people extra to start one of those, which makes this even more profitable.

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

They look so adorable! :3

*Edit* Hatched 1 of the Shadow eggs I had and got this girl :3 Post here or send me a CR if you're interested - wanting 20kt :3 (Will place in AH if there's no interest here)

user posted image

swamp/white/goldenrod Female

Edited by FluffyPillow

You lucky! I wanna gene up my progens but I'm poor and my sucky internet connection/no time to play means that I can't. On the bright side though, I was checking out some of the gen one threads and bought a crazy cool looking Male Noc for a pretty low amount of T..

I have no talent when it comes to making stuff like that so that leaves me out sad.gif

Edited by Jedi40

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

Oh man, these are so pretty. Do you have an adoptable thread?

Oh man, these are so pretty. Do you have an adoptable thread?

I sure do! If you wanna check it out, it's here.

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

These are adorable! I can't even pick a favorite!

Edited by sheppardkid

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

That Mirror. *dies* Looks like my dog when she's demanding belly rubs.

user posted image

Named: Brand

Triple Fire

Iridescent/Current/Gembond

30k treasure in AH

Ready to breed.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Coatl, Tundra, Skydancer

These are absolutely amazing and adorable! I just had to pop into your thread x3

I've tried a commissioned art thread before and, while I maintained it for a little while, I just couldn't find the motivation to keep at it. Drawing and writing are hobbies I do for fun and escaping. Commissions suck the enjoyment out of it for me, unfortunately. :c

For sale in the AH:

user posted image

Emerald/Teal/Magenta

Current Price: 30000t

Why must you have such pretty gen1s for sale?

Was bored, threw some pairs together, some with more success than others:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

Why must you have such pretty gen1s for sale?

Haha sorry about that! I had been holding onto her for awhile in hopes of finding a mate. Then I sort of got bored with her so I'm happy she's found a new home. <3

Gen1 female Shadow hatchie for sale in the AH - 20kt :3

user posted image swamp/white/goldenrod