Ayelldee

Conjectures About March Release

Hmmm, the News thread just got closed! Anyone dumping eggs?

ETA: Never mind, it's now 1:01 and no new News. arg JONESIN'!!

Edited by Ayelldee

Do you guys think the frequency of the site being down means anything? It's been down for about 10-20 minutes three nights in a row now, I think. Or maybe it's just for festival of eggs/April fools.

Do you guys think the frequency of the site being down means anything? It's been down for about 10-20 minutes three nights in a row now, I think. Or maybe it's just for festival of eggs/April fools.

It could be the Festival of Eggs thing, it could be the Site getting used to all the new design-work. I was all hyped up when mah hon said the News thread had been closed...

Watch the "March Release" be on April 1st, and that's the joke. XD

TJ has been working on the site (like the fertility page and other things), so I really don't think there will be a March release x_x

TJ has been working on the site (like the fertility page and other things), so I really don't think there will be a March release x_x

I'm afraid you're right...

But, just in case, I'm now down to 2 keeper eggs (which would hatch before DC midnight on Sat., should we, by any long shot, be lucky enough to go back to that time) one of which I can drop in a pinch, plus one I'm holding for someone who was locked when I offered it and who might theoretically pick it up any time.

Personally, I'd rather waste egg space most week-ends than wind up having to drop things I want to keep if a Release finally occurs, since we never know whether New Releases will be virtually unobtainable afterward.

Edit: your proof that this post was typed by The Official Typo Queen.

Edited by Syphoneira

I definitely miss the scheduled releases (or at least pre-announced releases) because I'm getting tired of keeping my scroll free every weekend!

Still hopeful we will get something tomorrow. Luckily I've been kept busy breeding my holiday mates for next year, but I'm almost through with that so a new release would be lovely biggrin.gif

Watch the "March Release" be on April 1st, and that's the joke. xd.png

How cruel. Yet I find this likely. Maybe we'll get an April Fool's special/joke dragon?

How cruel. Yet I find this likely. Maybe we'll get an April Fool's special/joke dragon?

Earlier I was joking that we might get a fake Release with disappearing eggs for April Fool's Day, but THAT would be far too cruel...

Hi, PolarVortex, welcome to the club! xd.png

With all of the Refusals, some of us aren't exactly gung-ho about breeding special new pairings so much any more, apart from new pairings with replaceable mates, and a number of us mostly aren't hunting several days a week because of hoping for regrettably unannounced New Releases on weekends, so, yeah, new dragons - if not hard to come by - would be welcome indeed...

Heh. Didn't we get fake Lagmonster eggs one year? XP Or was that not on April Fool's day?

Praying that we get something in half an hour...

only problem is that I scroll-locked myself less than an hour ago unsure.gif

Praying that we get something in half an hour...

only problem is that I scroll-locked myself less than an hour ago unsure.gif

Nothing u.u

I'd rather get a release than these site 'improvements'. :l 5 months is too long for a site whose only purpose is to give us dragons to collect. That completely defeats the purpose of it. And if there's not one this month, I doubt there'll be one next month either since Easter. So we're looking at May for our next release?

No wonder people are losing interest in DC and leaving.

Yes. This IS the last weekend we could have a Release in March. With that Festival of Egg thing happening on around April 5, that sorta kinda takes care of April.

Bogusly boring.

I'd rather get a release than these site 'improvements'. :l 5 months is too long for a site whose only purpose is to give us dragons to collect. That completely defeats the purpose of it. And if there's not one this month, I doubt there'll be one next month either since Easter. So we're looking at May for our next release?

No wonder people are losing interest in DC and leaving.

Yeah... I played long ago, left, came back right after the Pyralspites were released, but since all we've had since then were holiday dragons (which have honestly been pretty meh releases for me), I find myself just logging in at noon on Saturdays to see if we're finally getting a new release.

On the plus side, when it finally happens, I'll be completely unlocked since I've stopped breeding and collecting entirely.

Do we still have a chance today? What time would they drop?

Do we still have a chance today? What time would they drop?

If we have a release, it'll be in about 15 mins.

Two minutes..

ETA: Aww! sad.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

If we have a release, it'll be in about 15 mins.

I thought TJ just said the releases would probably still be on Saturdays - did he say it would still be the exact same timeslot? *curious*

I thought TJ just said the releases would probably still be on Saturdays - did he say it would still be the exact same timeslot? *curious*

He said they'll probably still be on weekends.

No indication of when specifically on the weekend.