Ayelldee

Conjectures About March Release

Unlocked my scroll just in case, but it looks like I can go back to hunting in the AP now sad.gif

I won't start breeding/hunting seriously again until Sunday...that way I know for certain there won't be a release this weekend.

I think I'll probably leave mine open until tomorrow, just in case, doubtful as it may be that we'll get one, just in case one occurs at DC midnight.

I'm down to one egg which can hatch in 10 hours.

Did all the breeding I could earlier in the week, so as not to interfere with any prospective New Release, although darn near ran out of Teleports again, lol.

Dunno, might pick up some eggs I need but could drop if necessary, though...

I really wish we'd go back to regular scheduled Releases...

We don't usually have a new release if it's close to a seasonal

Last year for March we had both the Brutes and the Fevers Released.

Well I guess we'll know in 5 minutes if there will be one this weekend. I do hope so, it has been AGES since the last normal release (September I think??)

Edit: Welp, looks like that's a no dry.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Praying we're getting one now but I don't have my hopes high.

Yeah, doesn't look like anything. Time to fill up that empty slot of mine.

Edited by Santa07

There is one more weekend left in March, so I'm not giving up quite yet. That said, with the possible release that close to the Festival of Eggs, I doubt we'll have one this month. It is a shame, I really want some new, non-holiday dragons. *sigh*

Edited by shadowfighter

There is one more weekend left in March, so I'm not giving up quite yet. That said, with the possible release that close to the Festival of Eggs, I doubt we'll have one this month. It is a shame, I really want some new, non-holiday dragons. *sigh*

Yeah, we haven't had anything since September. It's kinda becoming a bit annoying.

Yeah, we haven't had anything since September. It's kinda becoming a bit annoying.

Uhg, tell me about it. I've been around since January of last year, and I've seen, like, 6, maybe 7 breed releases in 15 months. Now, those numbers are good, but given that half of them were holiday releases, kinda puts a damper on things.

More than a bit. A lotlot. dry.gif

Yeh but Festival of Eggs is NOT about getting new dragons - just collecting colored pics that you can't do anything with.

I really DO appreciate all the new artwork/design that has gone into the Site. I really do. It's real 'deck'.

But Isn't DC about collecting Dragon Eggs and raising/breeding them??

Could we please let that happen again soon?

A combination of having everything CB I want, bad breeding and stagnant trading has left me extremely bored. Going back to the old style of releases was the worst step back this site could have done.

That fact that I'm still trying to complete my CB scroll goals, the lineages I want to work on, the lineage breeding I'm doing to help out a couple people, and the fact that I now have 2 breeding events in the coming month to prepare for leave me not minding at all if there's no new release this month. *ducks all the rotten tomatoes*

I'm also hoping for a release. At this point I'm not sure when a good bet for a release would be, though. I'm also believing we won't get one this month. =(

Maybe a surprise Wednesday release?

I'm hosting a prospective next weekend, so a release then wouldn't be ideal for me, but it would be better than nothing!

I was hoping for a St. Patrick's day release personally. But since that has come and gone, obviously there won't be one. Probably just as well, I didn't have time for DC that day anyway.

I would really like a new release, except holidays it seems like it's been forever since we had one. But on the other hand RL is going to keep my super busy for at least the next two weeks and I don't want to miss a release if there is one.

Given that Easter is the first weekend in April and there hasn't been a release yet makes me suspect there won't be a March release. It's sad, because it feels like forever since there's been a non-holiday release, but you never know, TJ probably has something special up his sleeve to make up for the waiting (yay for multiple breed new releases!)

Given that Easter is the first weekend in April and there hasn't been a release yet makes me suspect there won't be a March release. It's sad, because it feels like forever since there's been a non-holiday release, but you never know, TJ probably has something special up his sleeve to make up for the waiting (yay for multiple breed new releases!)

He better have something good, if I can't catch a CB gold, I want a new release. tongue.gif

Sigh. As soon as I saw the News about the new design, I was certain, weird as that sounds, that nothing else was going to happen in March. Sad, very sad. With all the respect towards TJ and the artists and the great design, that does not compensate, IMHO, for the lack of regular releases since September. Sorry if I sound like complaining. But, even if usually I wait a few days to pick up a new release, to see if I like the final sprite, I still miss so much the excitement that new releases bring to DC. My respectful apologies but ... yawn... See you in April.

Sigh. As soon as I saw the News about the new design, I was certain, weird as that sounds, that nothing else was going to happen in March. Sad, very sad. With all the respect towards TJ and the artists and the great design, that does not compensate, IMHO, for the lack of regular releases since September. Sorry if I sound like complaining. But, even if usually I wait a few days to pick up a new release, to see if I like the final sprite, I still miss so much the excitement that new releases bring to DC. My respectful apologies but ... yawn... See you in April.

I understand your pain. I only joined the site just after the September release (well technically I joined a few months earlier but forgot about it all) so I haven't seen a non-holiday release yet and it's kinda annoying.

Six months without a normal release. ..... *sigh*