Ayelldee

Conjectures About March Release

Throwing my voice in with the frustrated individuals. It's not like I have a ton of time to play lately, but the lack of new dragons makes me even less motivated to show up.

The only reason I play is for the excitement and mystery of brand-new dragons :c

It's been a while now.

Edited by Niyaka

I am a bit sad that we didn't get one this month, but I dont' mind it. To me some releases (whenever they are) are better than none, as long as something is being done, like site improvements and the like.

Saturday releases were at 1 PM cave time if I recall( I could be way wrong) that would be a half an hour from now---- blink.gif ( may just be wishful thinking)

Edited by dragonpuck

There will now be people who have been playing for six months solid who have never seen a standard release. I'm coming up for four myself.

If this carries on for another month and a half we'll have gone longer since the last standard release than the longest wait between holiday releases ohmy.gif

There will now be people who have been playing for six months solid who have never seen a standard release. I'm coming up for four myself.

If this carries on for another month and a half we'll have gone longer since the last standard release than the longest wait between holiday releases ohmy.gif

I have seen six releases, the May, September, and August regular releases, and the Halloween 2014, Christmas 2014, and Valentines 2015 releases. I an getting very tired of waiting for new non-holiday eggs. sad.gif

Okay, I have to admit I thought you were all completely off-base and there was no way there was going to be a release so close to Easter. xd.png I'm delighted to have been wrong about that.

Closing as we now have a March release.