Ayelldee

Conjectures About March Release

Let's take it a step further, or rather, two decimal places further. 3.1415 because it's 2015. If TJ doesn't take advantage of this, then I am extremely disappointed.

I like this idea! It's fun and nerdy (Even though 03.14.15 is more an American way of writing a date). biggrin.gif But I think there will be a release on March 8th. Because it will be the start of daylight saving time here in the US. Sleep deprived egg hunting time!

Teimars aren't green. They're "greenish" too.

And for Neotropical, Fever, BBW and Canopy, they're all a bright green with a lot of yellows or oranges, so they are more a bright pallette than just a green one.

And Nebs are Black + Green, mostly Black tbh. However, I do agree that Nebs go well with pretty much everything tongue.gif (I love Nebs!)

I meant something more Terrae, Pebble or Mistletoe green smile.gif

Sorry, I mixed up the teimarrs and the tangars - which, despite having lots of orange on them, are mostly green - and a very bright one at that.

Regarding a Pi Day release: Pretty please - with cream on top? (Pun intended.)

No. But it's not gonna happen anyway.

I'm always ready for a new release xd.png

But really, I hope there'll be a release this month! Maybe even today tongue.gif

Oh wow, the last regular release was in September (the Pyralspites). Hard to believe. I didn't realize it had been that long. I had to go look at the news forum to remember what dragon it was/when it happened. tongue.gif

Hoping for a new release soon! Always up for new dragons. biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for a new release this month too. Though there's a voice in the back of my mind saying the more breeds are added to DC, the relatively harder it gets to find any one specific breed in the caves due to the sheer number of possibilities that come up. But while we're gotten some nice dragons over the holidays, they're all that - holidays. We can't really use them for much till next holiday season, since they won't breed true for most of a year. I'd like something new to play with!

Well there wasn't a release today, which is good because still locked. xd.png PLEASE PI DAY RELEASE TJ.

Especially since the American way of writing the date is the only way to have pi in the date since there's no 14th month, and there's no 31st of April either for that matter.

It'll be another hundred years before 3.1415 is in the date again! We'll all be dead by then.

But yes, please, release next week! Pi Day, Ides of March, one day's grace, and then St. Patrick's Day. xd.png

*quick wikipedia search*

Hey, March 16th is the 75th day of the year. biggrin.gif Well, except for silly leap years. This is..... significant in some way? I guess? (First day of Bacchanalia though woot woot getting drunk in preparation for St. Patrick's Day!)

.....WAIT A SECOND.

FRIDAY THE 13TH TOO!

Friday the 13th, Pi Day, Ides of March, first day of Bacchanalia, St. Patrick's Day! 5 days of celebrations lol. (Ok the 16th is pushing it a bit but it's a Monday and mondays need help)

Edited by zaverxi

Looks like no release today/ this weekend. I doubted TJ would do it with the time change and all. Maybe Friday or next weekend?

At least we can now go back to our regularly scheduled breeding. biggrin.gif

Looks like no release today/ this weekend. I doubted TJ would do it with the time change and all. Maybe Friday or next weekend?

For a moment I was really confused what you meant - then I noticed I must have gotten my weekends switched up! smile.gif I didn't realise DST was over this weekend for the US. For some reason I had it memorised as next weekend. (We're still 20 days away from our DST switch here in Germany.)

If I were a site admin, I'd want to give DST switching days a wide berth, myself, so I think you're on to something, there.

Anyway, a Pi Day release would be neat, even if I'm more of a Tau person. happy.gif

Kind of glad it didn't happen this weekend 'cause I am pretty much scroll locked. I am ready for new dragons, though. So many pretty ones out there waiting!

Please no. The Cave is already heavily saturated with recent releases with little to no demand, making hunting rares, or even uncommons more difficult. And with people using bots to steal all the metallics, more releases will only add to the problem. Haven't caught a single CB gold/silver since last summer, when the new releases started to clog up the cave. So, no I DO NOT want monthly releases again.

Edited by Diame

how exactly does one use a bot to hunt metalics? anyway... i wanna see more dragons having to do with gemstones for releases

how exactly does one use a bot to hunt metalics? anyway... i wanna see more dragons having to do with gemstones for releases

I dont understand how people do that either, but I do want new releases, the more the merrier

Please no. The Cave is already heavily saturated with recent releases with little to no demand, making hunting rares, or even uncommons more difficult. And with people using bots to steal all the metallics, more releases will only add to the problem. Haven't caught a single CB gold/silver since last summer, when the new releases started to clog up the cave. So, no I DO NOT want monthly releases again.

If you are all aware of someone using bots then you need to report them to tj because thats illegal. And also cb metallics arent the only nice dragons out there.

And yeah gemstone dragons would be pretty.

Can.we.not. Not everyone that has a lot of CBs uses a bot and to imply that is rude as heck.

Please no. The Cave is already heavily saturated with recent releases with little to no demand, making hunting rares, or even uncommons more difficult.

What releases are these? The biomes all seem to move quickly enough on their own.

I'm in favor of more hybrids as always.

I wonder if we won't have one, now that we're back to random releases. I wouldn't mind if it turned out we had less frequent, larger releases.

Can.we.not. Not everyone that has a lot of CBs uses a bot and to imply that is rude as heck.

Nowhere did I mention that -everyone- that has a lot of them uses bots. I have seen multiple threads off-site mentioning the bots used to make such things happen. It is also rude to put words in my mouth. Anyway, this is off-topic, so this is the last time I will be replying here.

Haven't had a regular release since September since I first joined I'm so tired of Holiday stuff haha. I need a regular release since like yesterday pls. I don't care if they're common or cave blockers or ultra super mega rare just give us SOMETHING //SOBBBBBB

My computer died in the middle of the July 2014 release, and I lost all that I caught for that release, and missed all the releases since then, including all the holidays. While I am working on catching up, I was hoping there would have been a new release this past weekend. Even though I'm locked at the moment, rolleyes.gif I'm really ready for a new release. wink.gif

Well, since I have several eggs, including one which I wasn't expecting to be bred for a while, I was pretty sure that, under Murphy's Law, we'd get one this weekend, which actually would have suited me anyway, since I haven't attended a regular New Release in a year. sad.gif

And we really don't seem to be getting many few dragons out at all anymore...

But after all that work on the site, I suppose hope of a lovely new dragon today diminishes, lol.

Oh, well, we can hope for next week, or the week after, I suppose.

Do wish we'd go back to scheduled monthly Releases, though, even if they d have to be daytime ones...

dragongrrl, so sorry to hear about your computer problems and losses!

I was off-line from I guess late March until Halloween night, and felt the same in that while I had catch-up to do (though it seems I didn't miss anything irreparable, as you so unfortunately did, and had surprisingly little new stuff to catch on, other than the rather elusive additional GoN and Avatars) new Releases were something I hoped for in the long gap between Holidays.

That and it gives people something to come back for and to stick around for, when there are new dragons monthly...